Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor visit dilemma!

I have often though about such things myself, although I don't underdress if someone medical was to examine me they'd soon notice that I shave most of my body. I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter, they're not going to ask you why, no one asked me why when I had to go in to have my appendix out, although only my legs were shaved back then. My wifes, cousins daughter is a nurse, spent a lot of time working in Casualty, something like that is the least of their worries.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

I guess if anyone wants to know Sears.com sells Nylon mens underwear I had some for years. First found in local sears store and yes wear them when go to Dr office they are comfy but still like my lacy ones better.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    I would agree, I too have gone to the Dr. in undies. Never a problem. Always professional. If there is a question, just be honest.
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    I guess if anyone wants to know Sears.com sells Nylon mens underwear I had some for years. First found in local sears store and yes wear them when go to Dr office they are comfy but still like my lacy ones better.
    I don't know if they are still made, but I used to wear Spaulding nylon bikini breifs for men. They came in lots of colors and looked OK. A bit thicker than womens underwear though. I found them in the mens dept in Woolworths, many years ago. I don't have any anymore. Almost all of my clothes are womens now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I had to go to the ER last week and they had to put in a cathader. I didn't have panties on but I am totally shaved down there. Nurses didn't bat an eye.

Melinda, I have never agonised over wearing panties to the doctor's or been embarrased by it. YOU seem to have a problem about this , I DON'T
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

i had to go to the urologist for an issue, and i had a pair of nylon light blue lace sided panties on. totally forgot what i had put on that day . then when it came time, and he came in the room as no prior intructions had been given, he asked me to take off my pants which i did , saw what i had on. said are those. and proceed to feel my butt and pinched it! i was so embrassed, but then before he went on with his inspection, he gave my other side a quick gentle rub and went on with buisness, he then asked me out afterward!

Doctor Visit

If you would feel more comfortable wearing panties to your doctor's visit, I'd say go ahead and do it ... But if you're just doing it to blow the doctors mind DON'T DO IT ! ... You'll probably be embarassed as hell and the doctor will probably ignore it .... Most doctors have seen a lot stranger things than a male wearing panties.
    Jeanine

Yeah, if it's something you want to do to feel comfortable, they've probably seen stranger. If it's some sort of exhibitionist, "freak out the establishment" thing, I have mixed feelings. That approach tends to reflect badly on us TGs. Main point: you're probably not their first.

I couldn't do it :(

I recently went to see my doctor for a physical and I think that's the first time I've worn boxers in months.

And the result - he had to have known anyway. Hello shaved legs, pits and well groomed front lawn. Not to mention the trace remnants of pink nail polish under the cuticles of my toes.

After realizing that and more importantly that, of all people, your doctor might be someone who needs to know so that he can tailor his treatments - I should have just done it.

Go wearing the panties. I do because I don't have any male underwear. Plus they don't care what you wear they just want to help you.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN