Thread: Visiting NJ

Visiting NJ

Hi All,

I'll be in the Trenton NJ area for the next two weeks and I was wondering if any one can recommend a nice place to purchase a quality wig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have never shopped thee, but I think I remember that Wig-A-Do was CD friendly. Their website is http://www.wigado.com.

Good luck and let us know how you make out!
    Rebecca

Thank You Rebecca, it looks like a very nice place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Hi, there is a Merle Norman Cosmetics store in Flemington. I got mine from them before they moved to their new location. Here is the info (908) 782-3220 - 318 Walter E Foran Blvd, Flemington, NJ

Flemington is about 15 miles north of Trenton, up Rt 29

Hugs Misty

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    There is a beauty supply shop in Ledgewood that sells wigs wholesale. If she has close-outs they're even less money. Prices about the same as the web sites, but you can try the wigs on first. I don't like to post the information, if you are interested I can send it via PM. Ledgewood is about a 90ish minute drive from the Trenton area, I think.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

please let me know how you make out I'm from the Trenton area and looking for a wig also.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!