Thread: Wearing makeup in boy mode.

Wearing makeup in boy mode.

About a month ago, I found some foundation and powder that really matched my skin tones. Then one morning I got into a hurry and did not remove my makeup or lipstick. The lipstick is fleash colored, so is hard to detect. I remembered on the way to work, so as soon as I got to work, I went into the bathroom and removed. The next time I got to put on my makeup, I got noticing how well it blended in with my skin tone. So today I decieded to leave my make up and lipstick on, so her I sit at work with my foundation, powder and fleash colored lipstick on and no one has noticed and I have even been up close to a couple of co-workers.
    The only fly in the water is going home this evening and if the wife doesn't notice either, guess I can start wearing makeup everyday. LOL If all goes well, guess I need to go to where I bought the makeup and stock up.

Banned Read only

We lose the color in our lips as kids

It is becoming more common for men to add "color" to their face. There was a TV show about older male executives wearing makeup. It is in the same order as the make up used by TV personalities ie announcers, new reporters etc. You need the makeup because of the bright lights. If done correctly no one will notice.

Makeup in "boy" mode, loads of fun. I've been doing this for about six months now and I can pass "the wife test". The only two comments I've had were frome a person who knows I go to the gym and they asked me if I was also "tanning", I'd gone a bit heavy handed with the bronze that morning. The other comment was from my massage therapist who asked me to not wear mascara any more when i see her, because it could wear off on the face ring and become a problem when washing it.
    Other than those two comments nobody has said a word to me. A light foundation, some light brown mascara, a bit of blush, and L'Oreal #165 Tickled Pink, works well for me.
    Love every second of wearing.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Yeah, I did that for about 2 years when I had my "day" job. Never got any comments one way or the other, really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear foundation to work occassionally, mostly to hide blemishes I still get at age 51.

Maybelline.

My wife doesn't even notice.
    DonnaT

No I have never tried this.. I doubt it could pass "the wife" test though. at least not with mine. .. lol
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi JoAnn,

I've just started to wear make up in boy mode myself except I don't wear foundation, I wear mostly just eye makeup. I've found that I really like how I look in eyeliner and mascara with sometimes a little bit of gold colored eye shadow and very occasionally lip colored lipstick. My wife also likes how my eyes look with eyeliner and mascara. However, for me, this is just for boy mode when NOT at work.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I wear makeup ALL the time. Of course it's lighter and more sheer when in boy-mode at work. When I first started wearing foundation, I got a few comments inquiring whether I was feeling ill because I'd lost my usual color. I went to a slightly lighter shade AND added some blush. Be sure to blend the blush in and not overdue it when trying to pass as a guy without makeup.

I love my look with makeup and really do feel naked without it. If anyone at work has an inkling they don't say anything and I work with several REDNECKS.

So - be strong and be who you are.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I wear makeup full time 24/7 yet I am not quite 24/7 girl. I do get comments with my female coworkers that like the way I am doing my eyebrows and such.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

foundation and consealer everday no one has said a thing.

Wearing Make-up when as a boy

I found out that the foundation I use matches my skin tone very well. I have worn it several times when out with my wife and even she did not notice. This includes trips to the movies, dinner and theater. I've spent years in the sun and the even look I'm getting is very pleasing. It adds a simple thrill to events.

Alice B.

Wearing Make-up when as a boy

I found out that the foundation I use matches my skin tone very well. I have worn it several times when out with my wife and even she did not notice. This includes trips to the movies, dinner and theater. I've spent years in the sun and the even look I'm getting is very pleasing. It adds a simple thrill to events.

Alice B.

Aspiring Member
    I say wear what you want, screw everyone else. Like I've said before. Life is precious, and we have all been given our one life to live. I'm not going to let someone else tell me what choices I need to make. I respect the choices they make for their lives, please respect mine.

yeah, similar to above, I wear eye make-up quite often. eye liner, mascara. People notice, but, really, yeah, it's nothing. I've no wife, just accepting friends. so there's that...
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Same here a little foundation, brown mascara and eyeliner on the upper lids, a little blush all very shear, the GG's do it all the time dressing down, why should we not be any different. I want to look the best for myself and not for what others see me as.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]