Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the main reason you Crossdress?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

What is the main reason you Crossdress?

Ladies, what is the main reason you crossdress? And is it the same reason as when you first started? By reason, I mean sexual, want to feel like a woman, just like the feel of feminine clothing, or maybe because your SO likes you to look feminine!

I guess mine started out as sexual. I could really get turned on wearing a pair of silky panties. My dear wife loved it if I wore panties to bed in the earlier years of our marriage. She knew the action would be great! But as time went on and I added more things to my wardrobe, things changed. One day, many years ago, I realized that I felt more comfortable dressed than I felt in drab. It didn't matter what I was wearing, as long as it was female. When I told my wife, she just laughed and told me my signature line. You are "more girl than man," she said and I love you that way! The sexual attraction was still there, but dressing now meant much more. I loved the way things fit and looked on me. When our kids were little, I didn't dress openly in front of them. But when they grew up and moved out, I really became my wife's girlfriend as well as her husband/lover. She would have an outfit ready for me put on when I came home from my sales calls. From then until the next morning, I was Stephanie or Sissy.

So ladies, what is your story? Not how it started, but why, and did the reason change like mine did?

Sissy

More Girl than man

So I could take advantage of "Ladies Night" at the local saloon

Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I started just playing with my girlfriend, later became my wife. I loved the feeling of her nylon and satin panties and nightgowns. It just grew from there. Now it is more about feeling pretty and getting away from stresses. But the clothes still need to feel good and be easily identified as feminine.

Pleasure

I dress for Sexual Pleasure and the feel of Silk and Satin against my body. & Trina - Fantastic is Satin & Silk
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I started it was purely sexual. I love the feel of the nylons, the smell of the makeup and the taste of the lipstick. Later I liked the challenge of looking like a woman...that is an attractive woman. Don't know if I ever got there. Now I love the stress release as well as wearing the clothes and such. It still has a very strong sexual element to it.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I just love it.

[QUOTE=sissystephanie;735884]Ladies, what is the main reason you crossdress? And is it the same reason as when you first started? By reason, I mean sexual, want to feel like a woman, just like the feel of feminine clothing, or maybe because your SO likes you to look feminine!

It is a part of me since I was three. There are too many reasons and some I probably don't even know. One thing for sure, I LOVE IT!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Smile

I have a couple reasons to dress. First, it is kind of a sexual thrill for me. Second, it is an excape to a fantasy land, for me, for a short while,where I can wear chiffon petticoats, and satin dresses!!!

For me many many year ago I would say it was for sexual pleasure
    But now I just feel more comfortable wearing womans cloths
    It just feels right I really can't explain it more then that
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

don't have a clue been doing it as long as i can remember haveing a lot of funn and don't intend to ever stop and can't find a reason to either

susie

Just love it!

Don't know why, just love it!

Karen said it all.....

Hugs.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I have to agree with Karen, I am driven to dress, why? I no answer for it.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

It's just something I feel really good doing.

Reason?

It's definately not sexual. I'd say somewhere in between wanting to look nice and not really giving a damn what others think. That's the way I feel nowadays.

Aspiring Member
    Women are granted the unearned right to wear a variety of styles and freedom of expression. I believe they are ignorant of their priviledges. I am not a second class citizen. I believe I am entitled to the same rights they are, and I intend to exercize those rights.

Well I'm not sure why I started, it's too long ago to try to work it out and most of the my childhood is a haze, many supressed memories no doubt. I can say how I feel when I get a chance though, I feel comfortable, fulfilled, for just a few hours then I get a chance to feel like a rounded, complete being, the rest of the time there's something missing. I don't feel anything very sexual, but the feeling I get is, to use a slightly hackneyed phrase, better than sex. I can live without that, I can't live without a chance to become Marianna once in a while. I tried that, many times, just did not like the person I became at those times.
    Last edited by Marianna Julianna; 02-04-2007 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Usual brainfade, ought to read what I write before I post.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

is in her vest
    Hi

it's been so long ago that my dressing had any sexual element that I don't really consider that there is any reason in that respect why I dress today. It'd be great if it was a full on charged up sexfest when I did dress, because at least it would be "explainable".....as it stands, I honestly have no idea. It's just an embarrassingly wierd compulsion, that I am too weak willed or maybe just unable to suppress. I dress....just to dress...poor reason isn't it?
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

hi when i first started to dress i was so young i cant remmber, but it did go to sexual and the like and like so meny others it turned into a need to dress and to destrest myself to which is what i need sometimes to do, but mainly now i dress because i love too and feels so natual to do so

Hi Sissy! I'm a late bloomer to crossdressing, as I didn't start til my late twenties. I discovered quickly that this was going to be a part of me for the rest of my life. When I started, it just felt right. I enjoy how the clothes feel on me, and how I feel when I'm dressed. I also feel more relaxed and natural as Suzie. Transitioning is not an option for me, so this is as close as I can get. I'm fine with where I am right now being a part time girl. So I guess the main reason I crossdress is to feel normal.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I've been trying to answer this one all day.

I think Marianna Julianna summed up my situation. It's starting to become a source of balance and comfort for me. I once described it as being therapeutic. On the other hand, I also want to emulate women which probably explains why I still tolerate the uncomfortable shoes and body shapers that come with the territory. So if I could rank all my reasons...

emotional balance
    gender euphoria
    sexual kick/fantasy
    see 'how far can I go'
    curiosity

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    It's just part of who I am. It's how I express who I am to the wider world.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Reasons Um there are many! Root causes I can only speculate on. Reason for continuing I Love IT. I can Clearly remember when I was young maybe in my late teens thinking to myself that I surely would not be CDing when I got older. I'm over 50 now! surely I will not be CDing when I get older

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren
    that about sums it up for me !

Ive given up questioning why i crossdress (thankfully) as it was only holding me back. The only questions i now ask of my self is "how" how can i become better at doing something i enjoy.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I do this and portray my image of what a woman should be, I went from girdles and bras as a child to full dress as a teenager, to full make-up in my thirties. It was a sexual thing for most of my life, strange as it seems the minute I steeped out the door that stopped, the most important thing now is how I present myself when out, I wish to be seen as and accepted as a woman.
    The only reasons that makes sense of why I do this is I wanted to be like a role model my mom, or it’s biological and my brain is just wired that way.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]