Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is the main reason you Crossdress?

i always believed i should have been born a girl, and after 30 + years trying to do the girl/boy thing i had enough denial, i change my gender and live full time hrt and someday srs/grs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sisters fault

She never should have left those panties in the laundry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

It keeps me from going insane!

Like many of the girls, I was two young for it to be sexual, but when sexual awarness came about, then it became sexual, but even in my teens, I would put it a way for long peroids of time, and try to be a guys guy.
    But it never did work, the need to dress would always come back. now I am many years older, and retired, sexual has nothing to do with it, but I still dress as often as I can, just to keep the beast away. Because if I don't I become very hard to live with, for myself as well as others. and inter anger, and depression, and Tina Takes it all away.
    Tina B.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Like many of the girls, I was two young for it to be sexual, but when sexual awarness came about, then it became sexual, but even in my teens, I would put it a way for long peroids of time, and try to be a guys guy.
    But it never did work, the need to dress would always come back. now I am many years older, and retired, sexual has nothing to do with it, but I still dress as often as I can, just to keep the beast away. Because if I don't I become very hard to live with, for myself as well as others. and inter anger, and depression, and Tina Takes it all away.
    Tina B.

I agree. My SO says that I'm much more relaxed and easy going when I'm dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well it started because my last girlfriend thought it was hot to have me sleep in her nighties, the next thing I knew we were out buying panties and bras I could wear under my male clothing and now Trish has a larger wardrobe then Lance. Why if she is my ex do I continue? Well I feel whole when I dress and become Trish, I would not want to be a woman and enjoy being a man but I feel more comfertable being dressed up and wearing the makeup and wig then when I am not.

Wink I`m just a girl.

I`ve always felt like a girl.There was a certain sexual component when I was very young,but it gradually became replaced with a sense of comfort,security and just plain rightness.I only feel like my true self dressed.-Angela.:GE:

Quote Originally Posted by Angela E. View Post
    I`ve always felt like a girl.There was a certain sexual component when I was very young,but it gradually became replaced with a sense of comfort,security and just plain rightness.I only feel like my true self dressed.-Angela.:GE:
    [SIZE="4"]I have always been aware of my inner child and she is female. I have the emotions of a woman, my mind is split between both sexes and my body is male.. My Emotions rule

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Thumbs up reasoning

Well for myself and like all the other girls, Started very young ,one thing was I do feel is my mother alway wanted a girl and I do beleave this is one of the reason as I was always around female more than male during this time in my life,another reason is maybe I should have been that girl, And this my way of making it up to my mother for that wrong, Now to present time ,that part of me now give me allot of happyness very time I dress and I dress daliy.Thank for the post it seem I,am not alone with many of my feeling.

Thank you
    Terry

It's strange

As an exception to the rule, I did not start dressing till 6 months ago. I never did it before.

My life was and still is a wreck and very stressful. I really do believe dressing was the ultimate escape. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it got triggered yet. I always was philosophical about how us men were being shortchanged as to the choice of colors and clothes and fabrics available to us. But it had never translated into my reality. Imagine my surprise when I found out I had all this in me!

I am just glad I did not succumb to drugs or alcohol or depression. I have never had to have all my energy and wits about me as now! I also owe this site and all you girls a lot. You helped me deal with it quickly and rather decisively at a time when I could not afford one more crisis.

Sometimes my dressing is sexual. By that I mean it is intended that way. Many times it isn't. Sometimes I dress completely, other times I might just wear heels or a blouse. I do find that the sexier the clothes are, the greater the chance that the experience will turn out to be sexual, even if I never intended it to be that way...

I know I dress for a lot of reasons. I do know one of them. I love to express my feminine side.

Michelia

Because these size 13's fit damn good. My Male jeans and slacks are either too big in the waist or too small in the hips. Damn my girlish figure.
    "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." -- RuPaul Charles
    You Drag Race? I race cars in Drag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been doing it since I'm 5 and I finally understand it's a part of me. It's also fun and I feel more comfortable in a dress than a men's suits. It just feels right and I'm still a typical guy. I just never share this side with anyone not even my wife or kids.

I am very shy with my crossdressing. No one has to know.

for sure Thats why i started dressing,it turns me on sexualy very much. So yes it,s a sexual thing for me>>>>and i will say I look pretty damn hot too<<<<<

being a woman part time

i first started in the 70s with fem clothes loved the feel and flow of the skirts and dresses .
    its far more exciteing than the every day drab to which i was born
    i feel that now im a woman trapped in a mans body, even my wife says im more of a woman than a man .
    but would never change the plumbing.
    i enjoy life more dressed as a "woman"

Born half boy, half girl. KayteeCD's Avatar
    Something I personally enjoy doing, and as many have said I do feel more comfortable.
    Kaytee xxx

http://www.xdresser.net/»-(¯`v´¯)-» Kaytee »-(¯`v´¯)-»

MSN: kayteecd@hotmail.co.uk

Some time ago somebody said "get in touch with your femmin side" so I did. and thats all I have to say about that.

Stephanie

Purely and simply for sexual pleasure. I don't have the desire to dress any other time than as part of sexual interaction with my wife. Mostly it's just heels, stockings and panties (not often though becasue she likes to see my state of arousal), sometimes we will include dresses but it never has extended to wigs or make-up. It has become a delicious part of our foreplay and the sight of 4 legs in heels and stockings drives me nuts. For some reason I find the look and feeling of heels and stockings a very powerful trigger...the feeling of body on body through clothes is also rather excitingand I really love having it as part of sex life. It adds a great sense of fantasy to things. She likes dressing me as well. I must say though that I find it more stimulating to be wearing her clothes rather store-bought. Something seems missing with store-boughgt...although store bought heels always work for me. The desire to remain dressed drains completely after sex and I never find myself wanting to dress just to dress. I'm not sure how I would classify myself...maybe more fetish than CD do you think? Does anyone else have similar experiences?

A number of reasons, known, and unknown.

I first experimented with my sister's, then my mom's hose, and dresses, bras, girdles, at about 15 years old, then stopped, until about 42. I have always felt undesirable, as a guy, also ashamed of my sex organs, was rejected by many, mahy women. I felt in ecstasy, when I put on pantyhose, and later, dresses, skirts, and finally, a wig, and high heels!! I feel sexy as a girl, desirable, and the clothes, and heels, feel terrific, and that beautiful lady in the mirror! Part of me feels guilty, so I stay in the closet, except for a very, very rare try going out. At six foot ten in heels, and knowing a lot of people, in my area, I would stand out like a maypole. There seems to be a deep psychological reason, this desire is so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Staci K View Post
    She never should have left those panties in the laundry
    Ha! And my cousin shouldn't have left hers in her top dresser drawer...

I was prompted by my mom and aunt, who put me in a cousin's panties at a young age. I won't say it was their "fault", but it helped me find CD'ing. Now I do it for my own private pleasure; I am an underdresser for the most part (as I started out, I guess), and I like the feel of something like a pair of tights underneath my office attire, or the thought of wearing a cute pair of panties in front of evryone without them knowing. When I do this, it puts a spring in my step that I don't dare explain to anyone (except you in this forum, who know just what I'm talking about).

Still pondering that one. AT 36 you would think I would have some insight. but nope still pondering. It doesn't mix at all in my marriage I have little time to do it, I look ridiculous, and sometimes even ashamed about it.
    I've tried quitting but still get the urges. I would be beaten to from an inch of my life if it got out in this one horse town.
    But I really enjoy it most of the time.

Go figure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Because its me. Billie Jean

yes it was sex when i was 13 and started dressing now at 57 its just so comfy, after im dressed i just feelso relaxed theday ends to quick

makeup by paintball :)
    why do we need to hide so much ???? , if a gg dresses as a man nobodt blinks an eye , i must admit i started wanting and getting my clothes as a place to hide and just be me , since ive told family its just another part of me
    is a new day , is a new life for me and im feeling GOOD

I love being able to wear tight sexy dresses...there is a sensual side to it

Quote Originally Posted by Angela E. View Post
    BINGO!!!! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

As others have noted, putting on a pretty dress over cute unmentionables and slipping your feet into some darling shoes goes a very, very, very long way toward keeping the great black bear of depression at bay. In my case, its a pretty dress of velvet or cotton border eyelet over a bouffant slip and slipping lace-trimmed anklet covered feet into a pair of patent Mary Janes that does the trick...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."