Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the main reason you Crossdress?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    To express a part of me that has long been buried and wants to experience the world.
    Well said. It's really is sad that society makes people repress self expression.

Sejd
    Dear Sissy
    My story is just like yours. My SO is totally fine and one hundred procent possitive to me being a transexual person. I admit, sometime this is not an easy path, but overall, I love to be open, free, and to express myself as a woman. Like you, my transexuality, started as a very sexual experience, but now, being 55, it is more like a deep sense of self.
    hugs
    Sejd

Appendage

Rethinked

Having rethought this question and gotten over my need to be a smarty pants...or umm I mean "smarty skirt" (A What???)

The question is what is the biggest reason I cross dress?

There is no right or wrong answer to this question.
    So after a day of serious thought, I will tell you that after more than four decades of purging and guilt and dressing again I have become who I am and "who I am" dresses in womens clothes.

I dress in womens clothing for one reason, I am compelled to and I cannot live well unless I do this.

Sexual urges can be satisfied and put away by other means.
    If it was purely a sexual urge it would not have the "legs" that it does.

So my conclusion is that I cross dress because I must to satisfy my inner person.

Jestina.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

seriously, how fun is it to be in women's clothes? whenever i am dressed i feel so amazing. it's certainly a great feeling!

My main reasons for dressing are emotional one's and to express who I really want to be at times.It just feels right.Plus I love wearing women's clothes and to shop for them.

To feel better about myself and be accepted by the cool kids

i started when I was 8 years old, It was something I had to do (for some reason)
    Then acouple years latter it did turn me on sexual excitment. And i never looked back!!! I am glad alot of girls admit to the sexual excitment part of crossdressing, Because today.... Nothing (i mean nothing) turns me on more than being a woman (dont ask me why, it just does).
    Crossdressing Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXO TIFFANY

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren
    It's like that with me too. I just need to do that and I don't know or need to know why. It's ful and I feel great while walking around dressed in female clothes. It's all that matters to me.

isn't it obvious

We all do it because that what we love!!! It may have started as sexual for some and a calling for others but one thing is for sure WE ALL LOVE IT and that's a wonderful thing

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren
    Yep !!! me 2 !!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I was having the same question a few years ago when I started to live together with my girlfriend (still happily living together). As I have never told this urge to her I had to come to sense with this activity.

It all started growing up with two big sisters (age difference 8 and 11 years) and seeing them doing things and wearing things I didn't wear normally. At first no problems because my sisters tended to dress me up as a girl for fun, but could never go to school that way.
    Getting older dressing up wasn't done anymore and me being one with my sisters grew apart. Girl talk wasn't done in my presence anymore, I wasn't allowed to touch their clothes anymore. So the secretly "borrowing" clothes began.
    Eventually I began to wear to borrowed clothes and at the same time my sexual expedition began. From that moment till about an age of 14-15 years it was purely sexually driven. Slowely the dressing began to take another form; not one of getting sexual relief but sexual built up. I started wearing clothes for longer periods (first an hour, than hours and eventually whole weeks in which my parents were on vacation).
    As of my relationship with my girlfriend the sexual relief is followed by a deep shame of what I'm doing. The whole exitement which just a few seconds before the sexual relief is evident, is totally gone right after relief. Have thrown away stashes of clothes now and then just because I wanted to quit but to no avail.
    Lately I found out the my urge to dress can be compensated by dressing up my girlfriend into pure feminine clothes (high heels, corsets, mini skirts, figure hugging dresses) but too bad I fell in love with a pretty angel that loves to wear warm jump suits.

I'm still trying to figure out a balance and if I could wish for a miracle I would want to be a genitic female with my dirty "male" mind, but if that was asked too much I just wanted the urge to fade away. It would be much easier to do. But in the meanwhile if someone wants to internet shop for girl clothes in the Netherlands: I'm in for a shopping day!

I've always wanted to be a girl. Early in my life I hid it all the time because everyone sait it was "nutso"... It felt good to me. Now though, since I've been on this site and discovered all of the people here that were/are a lot freeer than I... After a while I've become to accept this part of my life, and that, to me, was the big step that made the most differance.
    Hopefully, in the near future, as I get out-and-about, it will all become as natural feeling as.... Well as Karren, for one, seems to be.
    I Just love all of ya' for helping me be me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I enjoy it....always have......always will.....

Confused too

I am not sure. I konw I am confused too. I do know I like many things about it.
    On the plus side of dressing
    I feel,

Sexy, Soft, Pretty, thrilled, excited, but most of all happy.

I also feel confused because when I have not played in a while it feels like a hugh storm is going on inside me. Fear and guilt are overwhelming. Then I dress panties and night gowns) for a little while a few weeks on and off and then storm is over. I know the storm will be back and I will need a fix but that's ok.

I have been reading your post hoping to find answers for me too. So thanks for posting your question.

Well for myself I would have to go with the majority that it was for a sexual pleasure, atleast it was atfirst. I started experimentng when I was about 13 and found it exciting yet naughty and then I would go through the "guilt" state. As I grew older I played around a bit more all in secret and always contimplating my next chance while the wife was at work and the daughter was away at a friends for the weekend or such.The guilt trips went away and so did the "whats wrong with me?" after reading so much on it I found I was normal(if there is such a thing).
    I find that dressing makes me feel special inside in a way I cannot really describe but then again Im sure I do not have to discribe it to you as you feel it as well, relieves the stress of everyday life, I admit that I do feel very sexual sometimes in my Dani role but most of all I feel happy and I love it. I am in full swing now of CD and have no intentions of stopping even if my wife were to find out

I learned a very valuable lesson in life at a great cost two years ago this month, life is short so you better make the best of it and be happy, the cost was I lost my only child, a daughter who was my life for 13 years in a traffic accident. She was FULL of life, always smiling and had so many friends sooooooo I live my life for her, the way she would want me to "Happy"

I do it to fullfill a need..the need to feel absolutely gorgeous...and femininity happens to be my method of achieving it....
    Last edited by FROCKYHORROR; 02-05-2007 at 06:52 PM.

what is the main reason you crossdress.

i love to crossdress because i love the feel of feminine underwear,even under my male clothes,and i love nice dresses.i would love to dress 24/7.

One of the great things about checking in on this forum semi-regularly is that you will occasionally come across a thread like this. So many of the reasons listed above resonate with me....so many describe how I have felt at various points up to and including now. What is the main reason I dress? Heaven only knows. But read the wonderfully varied and varying responses in this thread and you will get pretty close to my thinking!!!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Just an underdresser myself, but don't really know why other than I like it and it feels comfortable to me.

I'm not really into getting all dressed up or acting/appearing feminine. I just hate boxers and think briefs are boring. I tried mens thongs and string bikinis and it just didn't do much for me. Now I wear matching VS bra/panty sets under my usual male clothes while just being a "regular guy" and I'm satisfied.

I just wish my wife understood better (she's one of those doesn't want to know or be involved types). At least she loves me and realizes it's something I need to do, so I appreciate and love her for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani's Secret View Post
    I learned a very valuable lesson in life at a great cost two years ago this month, life is short so you better make the best of it and be happy, the cost was I lost my only child, a daughter who was my life for 13 years in a traffic accident. She was FULL of life, always smiling and had so many friends sooooooo I live my life for her, the way she would want me to "Happy"
    Damn I'm sorry about your loss Dani. Hope you find peace in the difficult times.

Like you it was sexual in the begining, and it still is, But I also get the feeling of being more comfortable when dress as a Female. I do not have gay desiers I am heterosexual all the way. I could only wish that my Lady would do for me what yours does for you. My Lady does accept me and does buy me things and sometimes helps, or lets me wear things, but not to the extent of your wonderful wife. But, then again you never know I still have my son living with me too. And I won't do it around him.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I don't know if I'd say it was just sexual at first, although that's what I ALWAYS thought it was. But I started when I was 5 or 6 and it wasn't sexual then. It became only that for a long long time, but now it's more about expressing a side of me that exists inside and is encouraged out when I'm dressing. It allows me to see the world in a different light and mood, and it connects me to something that is deep inside. It's a bit hard to explain. Finding the support here, and bringing the dressing out of the hidden secret aspect has changed the way I dress and what it offers me.
    It's no longer kinky (well, it can be with the right outfit ) but much more emotional/spiritual based.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I started off dressing very young, too young for it to be sexual. Then puberty kicked in and my dressing became intensely sexual and associated with fetishistic submissive pleasures. From then on I don't think there was a "kinky" activity that I didn't enjoy :-)

Now, many years later, the sexual fetish dimension is still there but it is the dressing itself that is important and often done separately.

Scarlett

What is the main reason you crossdress?

again, hard to say. Definitly sexual in nature but also efficiency in style. There are so mant options available! Thigh his, hosiery, panties in many styles, bra types and skirts!! Ultimately more comfortable than pants. Just a host of choices in womens clothing that we don't have in mens clothing.
    However, who can deny the feeling of hosiery or panties!
    The option of makeup is another dimension. What can a man change? With make up you become a new person. My answer is that it is a way to enter a new dimension!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani's Secret View Post
    So sorry for your loss Dani. Thank you for reminding us that life IS short and we should make the most of it.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw