Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Body Shave........

Total Body Shave........

I have always kept my body totally shaved, leggs, entire Pubic area, chest, under arms, and arms, and use Nair on my back. I find it makes the softer feminin materials cling to your skin better and gives a better feel, kinda hard to explain. Was just wondering how many others go to this extreme?

Hi. Love...I don't call that extreme...I call that normal.!!!LOL..I've been smooth from the eyebrows down for years...hate body hair.!!
    Nikki. x

Content and Happy
    I don't look at shaving my entire body as extreme. I just don't like the feel of hair. As a matter of fact, I hate hair on my body. It's just not supposed to be there. I use Veet. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I'm with Nikki on this.

Lanore

For quite a few years I was a "shaver" , until I was converted, I've become a "waxer" . Still, the end result is the same: no hair.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

i have been shaving for years . i can't stand body hair !!!!! i like to be smooth from head to toe .

Have done a few times

I've shaved totally a few times, but I find it hard to keep up, and hard to justify it to girlfriends..... If I could, I would wax all over. I've been thinking about getting it done for a while now

yup i fully shave the body apart from the pubic hair above the "little man" which i keep trimmed.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Yeah ... shave everything except my head and forearms.......

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    yup i fully shave the body apart from the pubic hair above the "little man" which i keep trimmed.
    Same here. Would never go back now. Not as obsessive now. Kahlan

I try to keep everything except pubic and bottom shaved or eppilated. The arms especially bother me if I let them go more than a week of so. Legs I can let grow out a little, but I end up shaving them after less than 2 weeks. Even if I am not dressing, the hair just makes me feel "wrong" in some way.

Sally

Not me Paula I do shave my leg upper chest & under arms tryed my belly but it always felt scratchy
    Angie

Body hair is shaved everywhere, always.

Nothing feels better than silky material on smooth skin.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

All I can reach

Yeah, I like to shave everything I can reach. Arms, legs, totally on the front...but the back presents a problem.
    [SIZE="2"]Tammie Kay[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I shave my legs and my armpits. Although it would be nice to do laser (without the high cost, though).....

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have shaved evrything but my head for many years. I hate having body hair. I think the majority of t girls do this too.

Hey Girls, I'm a little different, I shave my face, underarms, arms, back and everything from the waist down. My girl likes to play with my chest and belly fur, so it stays. I'm so broad shouldered and all that I can't wear pretty little tops anyway. But there is alot to be said about how good your legs feel just after a good shave and lotion. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Wink

OK, enough with the shaved chests! "he, he", I am soo jealous. Am clean all but my chest. Wife keeps my back for me, that makes things much easier, but she does not want me to shave my chest! Oh well, at least I have my stockings. Luv, Barbie

everything is not enough

First it was the legs25 years ago, winter only. Then chest and private area. Now I shave everything but the eyebrows and going to electrolysis for the face. My technician had a client about 5 years ago who spent $60,000 for electrolysis on his entire body. That is exteme.

Absolutely nothing beats the feeling of feminine fabrics/hosiery on smooth skin and the application of various skin lotions and their heavenly scent is much more pleasant.

I may go out this summer in drab totally shaved- shorts, short sleeve shirt etc, haven't decided yet.
    Karen Francis

Count me in, Ive been smooth all over practically my whole life!

the only hair i have other that my wig is the few on my head

susie

I get a total body wax, I shave my face, but everything below the neck is totally waxed. She does my back, chest, underarms, arms, stomach, legs, rear, and even a brazilian. My waxing tech knows about Emily and she often does a full brazilian, sometimes she will leave a landing little strip, about the width of a tongue depressor, but most of the time everything goes. There is no comparison to the smoothness after getting waxed. I get waxed every four weeks. I want to get laser, but I am a natural red head, so the hair may not do well with laser. She is in the same building where I get my pedi and mani done. I have had a pedi with fresh polish and walked to her room to get waxed, neither she or my nail tech bat an eyelash.

I'm one of the totally hairless women and have been for many years. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Kisses, Linda

I too shave all over with the exception of my head (I have longish hair and style it) and a slight vertical strip in my pubic area.

Hi all i shave my body also everything but the forarms and head.feel so much nicer and the wife likes the feel too.

I also dislike body hair on me or anyone else. I shave everything except a small area of pubic hair. I would probably keep up the shaving even if I stopped CDing. But then again thats not likely to happen.