Thread: New show

New show

To-night 5-2-07 on TLC is the premier of my unique family'To-nite's show is That women is my Husband.Real life story of a ts and his/her family.

Its on a little late for me

I might tape it though.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Already set my dvd recorder!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wink Me Too!

The program is shown on Verizon in Southern California twice.

First at 10 PM and then later in the wee small hours at 1 AM.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Already set my dvd recorder!!!

Karren

TV Show Tonight

On TLC tonight is a shown called My Unique Family and will deal with the adjustments a family has made as the husband transitions to womanhood. Sounds like a program we should all be watching from the questions our members seem to ask frequently.

Margot

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar

Thank you!

About the TV show. I will watch it as I was wondering when this particular episode would come to air.
    Thank you for this information.

Hugs, Helen in Burlington.

This is the second thread ...

about the same future show look for justabit's thread
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

The Learning Channel

Someone had this up before. But TLC is running a series on families and this one tonight is about a TS woman and her family she still lives with. 10:00 PM Central Time.

It's on here at 10:00 PM tonight... Are you sure about that being central time? I thought that Ohio is in the eastern time zone.

Anyway... Thanks for the reminder. I just changed channels, so I won't miss it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep, I posted this awhile back.. here's the link to it.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=50121

Quote Originally Posted by Tedi View Post
    Yep, I posted this awhile back.. here's the link to it.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=50121
    Sorry Tedi I couldn't find it. Don't hate me ?

Joy

Thank you for the reminder...Going to tune in now

Beth

I'm glad to see this kind of thing on a channel like this. A lot of people that I know watch this channel daily.
    Now when a friend asks me if I saw it... I can say, YES!
    Should make for some good conversation.
    Thanks again, Joy, for the reminder.

When I clicked on this I got Joy's reply. I don't want to forget you JustaBit. Thanks a lot! I would have missed it otherwise.
    Last edited by marie354; 02-05-2007 at 11:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar

My Unique Family

Just finished watching it, a program on a husband and a wife with the husband in transition on TLC.

Great show, very well done. Great wife, great presentation!!!

Two thumbs up for TLC

Kiera
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I cut it to a DVD... to watch later...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

After I watched it for about 15 mins, I rewound it on my cable box to the beginning and am recording it to my computer. It's a keeper, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An excellent presentation, very well done. TLC deserves a lot of credit for handling the subject so objectively and tastefully.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

I just watched it. Very well done. There was none of the usual attention grabbing trash that's usually included in any main stream program. I think the program is very educating to anyone watching it. I think Jennifer is very convincing and doesn't seem to need the facial surgery she wants and her voice is just about the best I've heard. The two women and kids seem to get along great together. The story says her transition started 3 years previous on a halloween. Amazing.

Wive's Needs

I watched the program and can really understand Jennifer's needs. My self I would not go through with a transition no mater how much it hurt. She married me and I will honor her needs before mine. Things might be different if she was not in the picture. I will agree that the program was tastefuly done. I give much credit to all involved.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Well done hopefully they continue to follow up with future decisions. I found I was glued to the set alot hit home.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I missed it.....darnit. I wonder if they are going to replay it again sometime?

I watched

I think it was done tastefully and gave alot of honest answers to alot of questions. I do think that the wife is getting somewhat concerned because I seemed to notice that he seems to want to go further and further with his femine side. She wants to keep the sex life alive and they were somewhat concerned after his surgery that they would be able to have a satisfying sex life. They didn't really say how it turned out but the wife did say if he wanted to have further surgery they wre gonna have to regroup and see what happens. In other words what I was reading between the lines is she has gone about as far as she is willing to go. She is worried about her children and how they will handle it as they continue to their teens and seems daddy is no longer daddy but Dee dee. Their daughter is becoming more and more confused but is adjusting somewhat. The son was younger and isin't really old enough yet to understand. They did seem to get along good but I was seeing things as a GG and reading between the lines on some of what she said. I'm sure it wasn't easy on either of them to have there life under a microscope like that. I applaude the network for presenting it the way they did and for Dee Dee and his wife for letting us into their world and home.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I watched the show last night and thought that it was tastefully done. The show really hit home with me, Jennifers words and thoughts could have been written by me. I find that the more I come in contact with fellow transfolk the more common our thoughts and feelings are, at least that is what I observe with those of us that are truely TS.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss