Thread: shopping with my wife in drag

shopping with my wife in drag

HI GIRLS
    Just want to say how my shopping trip went with my wife.
    i took the advice givern to me from this family here and got ready in drab.
    the wife came up and said thought you was going "dressed" i said no dont want to push my luck with it.
    she said its ok i expected you to be dressed , come on i do ur make up for you again . she was wearing her new long skirt what i brought her last time so i put mine on and my nice new boots 3"heel bra,forms,top,wig and all the finishing touches.
    WE had a fantastic time must have been out 6 hrs shopping and looking round
    brought us both a new bra this time what an experiance bra shopping with my wife wow
    so have any of you been shopping with ur wife/so in drag?

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Sadly, no. I'm not sure if she is ready to be seen in public with me enfemme. She is afraid that we will run into somebody we know who will recognize me based on being with her.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Congratulations! My SO and I have had a few discussions about that very thing. She claims that after she gets done with me, my own mother won't know me. Look forward to that makeover for sure. I just have to remember the "pink fog" and know that she needs her man as well.

We have not been out while I'm dressed to do anything, but we do shop together in the ladies section while I'm drab. I havn't been noticing if anyone has been looking at me while I browse for skirts or dresses anymore... What's with that? OMG... I think I'm becoming used to shopping in ladies depts! I'm sure that I will try it one day though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, we don't shop with me en femme. Not together anyway.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Mac Gurl Here

Never with the wife but I did get a professional makeup job in Macy's last Saturday. "Pictures at Eleven" :be:

sounds like funn to me

susie

shopping in femme

I had never go out shopping in femme with my lovely wife, but we are looking to doit some time soon.
    Hi!
    I'm viky carr and I love croosdressing, I enjoy every part of it, most of all I really love the support of my beautiful wife

Wishing to shop with a GG

I wish I could go bra shopping with a GG. That would be a elusive dream I believe to shop for bras together. Who knows.

DanielleAnne

My very lovely, and supportive wife is not ready for shopping with me in "enfemme". But, she sure was a life saver when I almost got caught by not removing all my eyeliner last Friday. I would love to go shopping with her in Girl mode, maybe someday, for now just glad she is putting up with me.....

Hugs....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

LOL I have to admit, my first thought when looking at the title of the thread was:

"Why was his wife in drag?" LOL

Congrats on your first outing together.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky lee View Post
    .....so have any of you been shopping with ur wife/so in drag?
    I have, (and still do) many times, but I'll never forget the first .... oh... say 3 or 4 times, absolutely awesome! It's still a big thrill today, only (and I hate to say this) but it is not such a groundbreaking and therefore exciting experience as it used to be. I'm so glad you are having fun!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have gone with my wife a couple times and she is a trip . loves to get me clothes to try on in the dressing rooms .. she is one special lady to me . I guess 30+ years ,she is a keeper! Wendi