Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you do a total transformation?

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar

Would you do a total transformation?

Hi everyone, my first post and I'm glad I've found this site. Other people that I can relate to. I've been dressing in womens clothes ever since I can remember. I'm 43 and just out of a second relationship, (free to be me again.) I find that now that I'm on my own, I'm dressing all the time in woman's clothing. I still haven't gone out of the house yet in full dress up but it's going to happen soon. I'm thinking about going all the way with the whole transformation. I'm talking about removal of facial hair thru electrolisis first, then eventually hormones, implants, FFS and what ever else needs to be done in order to make me passable.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one feeling this or are others thinking the same if given the oppertunity how far would you go to be a woman?

Just wondering, confused and scared.

I'll be posting my pic soon.

Love dressing but never had the courage to go public fully dressed . I would not change the plumbing for anything.

Living alone, dressing 24/7, but having skiped to try to mimic women, I have the impression right now that I am further away from transitioning than ever.
    Might change some day, who knows.

Hello Michelle, i'm pretty much sure that you are not the only one having those feelings, me however, would have to be dragged kicking and screaming out through my front door, what ever you decide to do with your life, i wish you well. Sharon. xxx

I would go all the way with it up to SRS but that would never change the fact that I love women and have no inclinations toward men at all. So I guess i would have to be a lesbian. My only hold back is $$$$$$$$$$$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Hi Michelle
    I'v been crossdressing for many years and enjoy dressing up. Yet to brave going in public dressed, but I know I will soon. No wish to have body changed by drugs or the surgeon's knife.

Fran.

well for me yes i am on hrt and in plants well lets see what happens with my hormones my mom and sisters are d cups so over time i may end up a full b or c enough for me time will tell , and ffs well again let time and hormones do it's thing and see.. oh and the boy's have got to go ,, i think working on that it all depends what happens in march .
    this is a big step don't rush it take your time be sure this is want you want
    After srs you can't go back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If this old bod of mine would handle it, and my SO would let me, I'd go ahead with the HRT, but nothing more. I already fill an A cup and would like to have more along with the softer skin, etc. that comes with HRT. Even if him shrinks a bit... It's not the size of the wave...... Sex is not as big of an issue at my age, but I love my woman and am always there for her whenever she needs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I am getting a significant emotional shift, and feminine experience through dress and attitude change alone.

I imagine a game-board like in "chinese checkers" where there are circular divots where the marbles can be trapped and come to rest.

So far, my marble is rolling past these as it circulates between the masculine and feminine zones. I can't predict whether my marble will ever or never fall into one of these feminine divots where I decide it is THE place for me to stay. If it did, I'd have to reconsider.

Till then, lassiez les bon temps roulez !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michelleupnorth View Post
    I'm talking about removal of facial hair thru electrolisis first, then eventually hormones, implants, FFS and what ever else needs to be done in order to make me passable.
    And if you still don't pass after all that?

Quote Originally Posted by michelleupnorth View Post
    I'm wondering if I'm the only one feeling this or are others thinking the same if given the oppertunity how far would you go to be a woman?
    I'm more concerned about being me than I am about emulating a gender stereotype.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I'm positive that with today's technology I would pass. How much needs to be done is not sure at this point. Could cost me lot's of money but if I do decide I'm sure it would all be worth it.

".....if given the oppertunity how far would you go to be a woman? "

I guess that last question just about sums it up for me. [SIZE="4"]IF[/SIZE] given the [SIZE="4"]OPORTUNITY[/SIZE] I'd go "all the way" BUT I can talk a good game when I know that it would never happen. Would have to consider the rest of my family and how they'd react, $$$$$$$, career, and a host of other things, BUT if all the planets were to align correctly and I REALLY had the choice, I'd do it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I plan to spend money in the future on facial surgery, but for now I'm just trying to keep my hair in good shape while growing it out and am about to start the facial hair removal process.

It would take a lot with me....
    Facial hair removal.
    Eye lift and brow waxing.
    Nose and chin augmentation.
    Breast enhancement.
    Not to mention the HRT/SRS to go all the way.
    We're talking literally 10's of thousands of dollars here, maybe more. As well as a few years for the physical changes from HRT.
    Just a nose job would be at least 1500-3000 dollars alone.
    If that's what you want to do and you can cover the costs, I'd say go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dont no if i would go all the way i like have @@@ with girls and wouldent want to change that but it probly cost around 30,000 or more dpeends on all you are geting done but good luck with it and if u have the money and go thorugh all the theory and drugs u ahve to go one years dressed as a women i think or something like so good luck

Untitled
    wouldn't change a thing, quite happy being me a "bloke in a frock" albeit 24/7.

No dreams, thoughts or desires to change what nature gave me!!
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Hi Michelle

Perhaps you should take a moment to think about the fact that what you are considering is truely permanent. It's quite normal to become wrapped up in that feeling of "gender euphoria" after a relationship ends...new found freedom to express yourself as you've always dreamed you wanted to. I've been there.
    And the question has already been posed...what if after all your effort and expense you don't attain the presentation you desire. There aren't any do-overs at that point.
    Do what you feel is best for you in your heart and, with courage, proceed as your heart dictates.

Talk to us...we all will listen.

Dani

I did brave going out in public for first time today micky d's tight top, leather skirt, amd stockings was great. Plan to do it again very soon. You should try it first then decide your life changes. If you can't do now would you be able to as a woman? Good luck.

I do know that there is no turning back once I start. I'm not having these feelings because of my relationship break-up, I've been wearing womens clothes so that I can feel like a woman since I was about 9 yrs old. I've always hid it from everybody. When I'm out in public I'm looking at all women and wishing I could be them.

I, like others here, wouldn't dream of going out in public alone. I only do it with my wife and my dressing is very limited so as to not be very noticable. I've often fantasized what it would be like. At 61 I'm satisfied with both sides of me. Read "Crossing Sexual Boundries" by Ari Kane-DeMaios & Vern Bullough. It's a real good book and gives you what is really entailed in going the route.

Hi Michelle, good advice here so far.

What you're proposing is a huge huge step, and will involve a lot of difficult procedures and put you through an emotional roller coaster, so take your time examining that path if you chose to. I notice that many TGs serious about transitioning get themselves a therapist specializing in that issue, which I think is a good first step. If you are serious about it make sure you go in with your eyes wide open, know why you are doing it, what it entails, and have an idea what to expect later.

As for me it's way too much pain and work considering I'm not unhappy being male some of the time. Not to mention everything else in my life anchoring me in who I am.

I notice that a common feeling amongst people who really feel they HAVE to transition is a deep disgust of their birth gender. I don't have that so it's not a serious consideration for me. For those that do I can see why they might want to move forward. But you'll never be a GG, you'll always be someone who bought the package.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

My friend Gary went through this same ordeal when he was maybe only 2 years younger than you. He tried and tried to resist, he had an ex-wife, a kid, he moved in with his mother, to stop himself from transitioning.. His mom passed away, and Gary became Kristina.So I guess my point is, no, you're not the only one going through those things, and we are what we are...

I dress on a semi-daily basis and I do go out in public dressed.

I'm happy with the female attributes that are a part of my mind and Spirit, every day. My body presentation will have to remain a matter of illusion, so there's no SRS in my future.

Would I consider SRS, if I was much younger? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by laura47 View Post
    Love dressing but never had the courage to go public fully dressed . I would not change the plumbing for anything.
    I would never change my plumbing !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Well I don't want to BE a woman so I've gone as far as I want right now... Just enjoying my fem time when I can fit it in!!

And how far you want to go depends on your situation... Jor job, family...and your age... In my opinion!! The younger you are the more bang for the buck you get by going all the way!! Pun intended!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos