Thread: Feminin Drab.........

Feminin Drab.........

I think this was brought up once before, but here it goes again. I like wearing daytime make-up foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara, with a lite color lipstick. Bra, hose, ladies jeans, ladies flats, with a knited top and some jewelry with a slight wiff of perfume. However I do not wear a wig. I wear this during the day to go shopping. This is somewhat of a new venture for me and allows me to bring out my fem side. Again as we have said many times the majority of the people don't notice. Was just wondering how many others have done this.

I've mixed it up a bit before and it really didn't do anything for me. Kind of in genderless limbo land for me at least. And if I'm going through the trouble, I'm not going out half dressed.... lol Rather do the full presentation or nothing al all....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to have a pair of flats that were so comfy I wore them everywhere almost in drab or otherwise. the last time I did that I was pumping gas when I went in to pay I thought i would have to fight my way out (live in redneck haven) so I figured I was safer to wear sneakers in drab. why didn't I just take them off?? fire red nail polish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I do pretty much the same.
    Like Karren said it's sometimes a bit of a limbo land (though not genderless), but one gets used to and it's part of the fun of it.
    It's liveable 24/7 and it is what I'd call integration of femme and homme side (emotionally an interesting mix).

I go for fem "drab" around the house but wear light lipstick when going out now. The spritz of perfume makes me feel like I'm dressed to the nines. It's a reminder that I am fem underneath. If you over do it people will pay too much attention to you when you are out. The objective is to pass as best you can.

Perception

I too do what I all "semi-drab", mainly a mix of fem outer clothing and some light makeup. My nails are always done and I ususally wear sandals, so my toe nails show, giggle. My "normal" semi-drab clothes are an above the knee denim skirt and a definately fem top, usually a deep v-neck.

Last month I went to a house-pool party, where fetish clothing is encouraged. Things like leather boots, vests, hats etc., are considered as acceptable attire. Well, I went in a denim skirt, v-neck top, sandals and light lipstick.

So, yesterday I got a notice for the next house party (different location) and was surprised at the invitations wording.

BYOB and a towel, munchies provided. Masculine fetish clothes especially welcome.

Gee, I wonder if I caused the re-wording of the invite. I emailed the host, but have not recieved a reply yet.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Without a wig and forms, I am still living a sort of male, definitely not fem.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Since I wear my hair 'bald' or stubble length, I have considered women's makeup and no wig, and ambiguous clothing for kind of a "GenderQueer", or Exotic (bald) Model look.

I may yet do it.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

i'am like karren here it's all or nothing for me

susie

I will from time to time mix a few items of clothing together. In the past I have worn Hanes or JMS t-shirts along with my drab jeans. lately I have gone out with pantys, bra, and cami under my clothing, with light foundation, powder, and lipstick on. I even went to work the other day like this. The foundation and powder blends in enough that no one notices I have it on and the lipstick is almost the same color as my normal lip color, so again no one notices.

I just don't feel human without at least a little make up regardless of what I'm wearing (usually fairly androgynous anyway). Unless I'm out with herself a bit of improvement is essential before sticking nose out of door.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Anyone can be nice, being difficult is an art.

Most of the time if I'm dressing it's full makeup and clothing. With a skirt and heels it's got to be full make up and wig. Since dressing for me is a de-stresser. There are times when I'm just as comfortable wearing jeans/slacks, panty hose and flats with a male shirt.

Its all or nothing for me too! I like to cover up as many male features as possible. So no way in the world I go without a wig.

This is a bit off subject but I see a lot of Tgirls that are really moving forward towards being a full blown TG growing their hair and getting rid of wigs. I hate to say it but 90% of them need wigs. Most guys even with long hair don't have nice hair compared to a GG. A very few do but not most of them.

Why bother even with pantyhose, any sort of make-up, or lipstick? How many other women even bother with all of that on a daily basis? Um, I'm more of a t-shirt and jeans girl. When it's cold, I'll put on a sweatshirt or a fleece. Footwear's flip-flops when I can, or some close-toed flats when I can't (i.e. too cold). I may have some lip gloss, maybe not. I'll wear a bra and panties; most everything's femme, but not noticably so. For me, it's a matter of what feels right, not what feels girly. Then again, I'm TG and not really CD, and I can't wait until I can transition more fully (growing hair out and being without this dang body hair).

I've been out in ladies 5-pocket jeans and a fem top, but the top was covered by my jacket, (it was about 20 degrees F), no makeup, and my guy sneakers. No thrill at all. I don't think that I really pushed the envelope at all. The jeans had a flower on the back pocket, but you couldn't see it either because of the coat.
    I think Karren is right... It has to be all or nothing to get that fem feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've mixed it up a bit before and it really didn't do anything for me. Kind of in genderless limbo land for me at least. And if I'm going through the trouble, I'm not going out half dressed.... lol Rather do the full presentation or nothing al all....

Love Karren
    [SIZE="3"]Karen I'm with you if I'm going that far I put on the wig maybe come april hair will be long enough wont have to then it's fine. I'm out often with a little make-up( foundation, powder, blush, touch of mascara) fem jeans and flats and no one takes notice
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]