Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Envy......

Envy......

No not envious of women (ok maybe. A little!!), but lately I've found myself really envious of short guys... Like just now in the grocery store.. This guy walks in all of 5 feet tall and first thing into my mind..... Damn, must be nice!! Hehe. I'd love to be shorter just to pass better as a woman...

I know, kind of odd since I'm 5' 9"... No giant!! But thinking about it we humans worship tallness!! And it should be the other way around.. Short people eat less, theoretically.. And use less resources... Clothing and all!!

And short guys make better crossdressers.... But then again if everyone were to be shorter then women would be still shorter then men.... Viscous cycle....

Am I crazy or what??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    One reason I don't sneak out in fem, 6'3" in flats and 6'6" in my favorite heels, even if I was a GG they still would look.

I suppose everyone has something they would rather have in their looks or body attributes.

I hear you sis, I am shrinking as I age! I used to round up to say I was six feet. Now I round down to say I am five eleven..go figure!

It must be the italian in me, but I'm only 5'5". Don't get mad with me Karren... I couldn't help it... I was only 8.5 lbs when I was born.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't want all men to be short, but it would be nice if the same thing that made us CD'ers would also have made us short, and petite while your at it.
    after all if you are going to wish for short, you might as well fit in to a size 6, or even a size 4 would be nice.
    Tina B.

Banned Read only

all you shorties!

I am 6'1". I like being tall. I was short for my age in hight school. I shot up one summer. I was literally taller than kids after summer that I was shorter than before the summer! Hated being at arm pit level, get claustrophobic in crowds.

There are many beautiful tall women. Linda Carter, Julie Newmar, Uma and Bridget Nielsen to name a few. Do not think any of them are guys in dress!

Do not think height is the problem I have very big hands (xlarge are tight) and feet (mens 12), also with height in men usually comes more square,masculine features and of course my big nose.

Would not want to be shorter. If I could be a women being 6' would be fine by me.

I'm petite in height, but I make up for it in width....

Banned Read only

Was taller when I saw my chiropractor

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    I hear you sis, I am shrinking as I age! I used to round up to say I was six feet. Now I round down to say I am five eleven..go figure!
    Now I am back to 6" 1'.

I'm 5'10" and am proud of my height. There are actually countless numbers of girls on my college campus that still tower over me. I only envy the guys with less built upper bodies.

I'm big and tall--6'0", size 13EEE shoes, very large hands (I can easily palm a basketball). When I'm dressing en femme, I often wish that I were smaller, shorter, etc. Obviously, though, I have to use what I've got, so I just try to make the most of it. But I really emphasize with what you're saying, Karren.

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe311 View Post
    I am 6'1". I like being tall. I was short for my age in hight school. I shot up one summer. I was literally taller than kids after summer that I was shorter than before the summer! Hated being at arm pit level, get claustrophobic in crowds.

There are many beautiful tall women. Linda Carter, Julie Newmar, Uma and Bridget Nielsen to name a few. Do not think any of them are guys in dress!

Do not think height is the problem I have very big hands (xlarge are tight) and feet (mens 12), also with height in men usually comes more square,masculine features and of course my big nose.

Would not want to be shorter. If I could be a women being 6' would be fine by me.
    warmly, Linnea

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I used to think being a few inches shorter would be nice but now with rising sea levels I'm starting to realise I have a slight survival advantage
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

It's not the height (6'5") that bothers me, it's more the being built like an NFL lineman. I've had the complete body fat workup; my ideal weight is 236 so nothing will make me look petite

Yep Karren you are crazy and we love ya for it

No your not crazy - Im envious of shorter men -there are one or too who would look great. Im tall and it doesnt quite work. x

it would be nice to be a little shorter but I've seen taller women than me
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I'm very happy being 5'9". Remember, just about all models, and a majority of actresses are in the 5'8" - 6'0" range. Besides, like Jenn said, there are plenty of girls that are taller than me. Also, my optimal body weight is about 155-160, and I should be there sometime this year. I read somewhere recently that Tyra Banks is 5'10" and currently weighs around 150. If I can get within ten pounds of her, I'd be pretty happy with my physique.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I used to look at taller men and be jealous, being 5'11". Since this whole CD thing has come back to me with such force, I now am no longer jealous, envious or concerned over my altitude. Now, if I could just drop that last 10 lbs........

Dawn

No, you're not crazy Karren, just a lovable nut. Sal

I used to be upset that I was only 5'11" because I wanted to be six-foot tall like my baseball hero Mickey Mantle.
    At my draft physical I was told I was only 5'10", so then I was upset because I wasn't 5'11" any more.
    Now that I'm 5-10, I'm upset because I go over 6-foot in my three-inch heels.
    There's no pleasing some people!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Awwwww I thought I did alright as a CD ...Im 5' 8"...+ 3 inch heels mostly.. Ugh!!! !!!! you said short guys are better crossdressers ...Im hanging up my skirts ... ..and Yes Karren you are crazy

Tall is good Short is good ; Its all good

Just to be able to experience the freedom of this well kept sercret. What a relief. I am 6 ft tall and 6'4" in heels. You probably look great in heels taller people usually do. Out here in S. california there are lots of tall (over 6 ft GG) so its no surprise but wherever we gurls find ourselves we should be proud and carry ourselves with dignity (and sexiness). I feel its all about how you carry yourself.
    Walking Tall

oh yea - 6'4 before slipping into my 5 1/2 inch heels.

A total bummer. No way can Mandie ever go public like that.

I read all the stories about going out dressed, shopping, trying on clothes and shoes and it just makes me want to cry.

Always feel that way. Im a large fairly intimidating looking guy and always laugh inside thinking how many times small macho guys and I would probably switch places and each reach our individual goals. But I 'get' what I got so.......

Hi Karen - love your photos
    XXX