Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another Question for All - on being submissive

I am very submissive. Love being under the control of a Dom woman.
    She can make all the decisions
    Amelia-

Very Submissive-being 6'7" in heels seems to exciting for my girlfriend !!!

Or maybe it's the whole maid on a leash thing .........LOLOL

In someways my wife is the dominate one and in someways I am the dominate one. When it comes to the household, finiances, and such, she is the dominate. When it comes to the yard, outside activities, socializing, I am usaully the dominate. Since she does not know about my fem side, I would not even guess as to how that would fit in.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I'm aggressive =D but he is Submissive, Wierd how we are so diffrent lol.

hopes to you all
    keris

Honesty is best. Glamourgirl GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    To each her own Darling--I can't imagine Myself in a sub role but love being a Domme
    True, but I am a genetic female which by many "stereotypes" is usually the submissive one. I assume you are still genetically male which by most stereotypes is dominant. So that testosterone and your desire to be a dominatrix semi go hand in hand...or hand in whip.
    ~Lipstick changes everything~
    ~Beauty Expert~

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    So when you take all of that into consideration, I wouldn't expect the number of CDs who take the submissive role in a relationship to be significantly different than the number of non-CDs who take the submissive role.
    I agree with all of your post Casey and would take it further:

CD's I believe are no more submissive in reality and possibly less so than other men or women generally. However many of us do, or have when younger fantasised about submission, predominantly to a woman for a number of reasons.

Due to imposed feelings of guilt it may be a sub-concious excuse as to why we like to cross dress, certainly there is an abundance of "forced to dress" scenarios in CD fiction and fantasies. Then too, to be the submissive takes the pressure off having to perform successfully in the masculine sexual role. So there may be a form of stess release. And adopting a submissive role also fits a preconceived stereotype of the female.

Once you have explored such fantasies in reality things become clearer. The exploration is amazing fun both as submissive and dominant but it did not change me either way. It did emphasise that for me being a woman is empowering, possibly because that is how i feel inside but also because openly being who i really am gives me strength and confidence.

I would like to be dominated in role play more often as I genuinely enjoy being fully submissive but I am strong willed and need to respect the dominant for it to work. Most often i am either asked or through boredom assume the role of dominatrix and have discovered a rather sadistic delight in chastising and humiliating submissives to entertain a crowd. The peculiar thing is, as you so succinctly put Casey, most so called Submissives are ironically "dominant bottoms".

The roles of dominatrix and submissive are by mutual agreement and more delicious when about power games and assumed humiliation than mere corporal punishment. There is fun in giving vent to both sides of your character. For me submission or domination is purely role play fun, an entertainment and nothing to do with my reality. It is a very minor part of my life but great fun when the right circumstances arise.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 03-09-2007 at 11:17 PM.
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

submissive em fem? yes!

when am in DRAG even MY thinking Faculty some how reduces in the presence of MEN even in the surrounding areas not even close to me but wen close to me; hey sometimes i cant even TALK just to show how lost i become and of course submissive.

I'm not submissive at all, that is in the sense of S&M.

However I admit that when I'm "en femme" I would completely abandon myself to a gentleman who would have the qualities required to seduce a lady.

He would have to be charming and well educated, give me the feeling that I am the only woman that counts for him. Then, and only then, I would fulfill all his desires...

But that is just a fantazy... I haven't had the opportunity to be in this situation nor did I seek it...

Eugenie

Submissive

Well I enjoy not being in charge and having to make decision after decision. Just lead me along!

On a gender safari
    Wow Tiffany, you are very beautiful! I am just getting started and your photos give me much needed inspiration. I need at least a year to get caught up (though I am very proud of my eyes)!

Excuse me for diverting the topic. When it comes to submissive or dominant behavior, I like both. I enjoy experiencing the whole gamut with equal intensity. Now that I am CD'ing again, naturally I am very submissive right now and will probably stay that way for a while. I need to be soft and care for myself right now. But in the future I can see myself having days of being an 'assured' and 'confident' woman as well.

My basic personality is to be giving whether en femme or not, so if I had to choose only one it would be submissive. I am glad I can switch though, because some days it is the only way to get through in one piece.

Games are fun

If there is respect and trust, bring on a big dom! Or, I do know what's right most of the time, so if you want/need, trust me. My problem is trusting. I don't really know. I'm alone.

dom or sub

My wife and I switch. For us, its all roll play and a fantastic way to relive stress. So if you have not tried it, go for it, It's lots of fun.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Tuesday View Post
    I agree with all of your post Casey and would take it further:

CD's I believe are no more submissive in reality and possibly less so than other men or women generally. However many of us do, or have when younger fantasised about submission, predominantly to a woman for a number of reasons.

Due to imposed feelings of guilt it may be a sub-concious excuse as to why we like to cross dress, certainly there is an abundance of "forced to dress" scenarios in CD fiction and fantasies. Then too, to be the submissive takes the pressure off having to perform successfully in the masculine sexual role. So there may be a form of stess release. And adopting a submissive role also fits a preconceived stereotype of the female.

Once you have explored such fantasies in reality things become clearer. The exploration is amazing fun both as submissive and dominant but it did not change me either way. It did emphasise that for me being a woman is empowering, possibly because that is how i feel inside but also because openly being who i really am gives me strength and confidence.

I would like to be dominated in role play more often as I genuinely enjoy being fully submissive but I am strong willed and need to respect the dominant for it to work. Most often i am either asked or through boredom assume the role of dominatrix and have discovered a rather sadistic delight in chastising and humiliating submissives to entertain a crowd. The peculiar thing is, as you so succinctly put Casey, most so called Submissives are ironically "dominant bottoms".

The roles of dominatrix and submissive are by mutual agreement and more delicious when about power games and assumed humiliation than mere corporal punishment. There is fun in giving vent to both sides of your character. For me submission or domination is purely role play fun, an entertainment and nothing to do with my reality. It is a very minor part of my life but great fun when the right circumstances arise.
    Hmmm---do you ever travel to New England Tiffany?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourgirl GG View Post
    True, but I am a genetic female which by many "stereotypes" is usually the submissive one. I assume you are still genetically male which by most stereotypes is dominant. So that testosterone and your desire to be a dominatrix semi go hand in hand...or hand in whip.
    That's true but one weird thing is when I feel the most feminine I also feel the most dominant at the same time---go figure
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I am really delighted that my piccies have encouraged you ThirtyFT, thank you for making me feel good. Having lovely eyes is a real bonus girl .. they say the eyes are the window to the soul!

Sadly Ms Janessa i have never been to New England nor any reason to go Although i believe in the Fall it is truly beautiful. x
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Wow I haven't been to this thread in some time and I'm glad to see all the responses! I think the submissives still have it! On that topic I was wondering something else.....at least with me, not having an s/o since before my dressing days which started last year I can only speculate I'd be submissive although I think 99% in my mind that would be the case.

I was wondering if my submissiveness is somewhat played out in the fact that I find tight, spandex, girdles etc to be my favorite things to dress in (I'm in the closet so most of my dressing revolves around undergarments, stockings, garters etc.) I find the feeling of being bound....not tied up...but bound in support garments is my Fav!

Anyone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I would say it's possible Peggy. I haven't gotten that feeling from undergarments but I know it's partially why I like to sleep with my sheets and blankets wrapped around me. It's like a big giant hug to go, or maybe not go.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Love to be submissive but So is not to keen on me as such, For me when dressed up as a woman would love to be treated as one by her as 90% i am the man But she is still cool
    Regina

Single CD

submissive

When I dress I feel submissive - that is sexually submissive like a ****

Smile submissive

I am submissive to my domineering wife. 28 years.

She hates my cding. But...

In my fantasy life i enjoy the idea and stories of men forced to dress. Also like bondage stories.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    As Rita I have to admit that I am very submissive.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

i am not submissive and straight when in my male role. i have the occasion to meet a man I know that likes me to dress. When we meet I dress very sexy for him and become very submissive. My goal is for him to be in charge and for me to please him. It makes it interesting for me knowing that there is a man that can call me and I respond with wanting to do as he says.

I'm no longer married, but when I was, I was only dominant at work. At home she called me katie and i called her Mistress.

"Are you a real man katie?"
    "No Mistress"
    "What are you katie?"
    "i'm your little sissy Mistress"

Sure miss that.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

This girl is very independent, not a bone of sub in her.