Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Question for All - on being submissive

No way would anyone think of me as being submissive, not in my male life, and not in my female form, never been one to take much guff from anyone, and never did know how to back down from a disagreement.
    But then I really can't think of any women role models in my live that would make me think there is any reason to be, I grew up being taugh Men and women are equal, and the only thing that works is mutual agreement.
    And i grew up before the womens lib movment
    Tina B.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's funny, but when I'm at work, I'm (fairly) assertive. I have to be it's a managerial skill that I have to employ from time to time to get the job done.

However, at home, and especially where my crossdressing is concerned, my wife is very much in charge. What can I say? ... I'm married to a bossy woman who likes her partner to be feminine and who thinks crossdressing is fun. I'll leave the rest you your imagination
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by sherell View Post
    Thats not a little bitchy Karen
    No little about it!!! hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Torn

I don't like to be submissive nor do I like to domme. I like to be a girl and act like a girl with other gg's or tg's. I get this question all the time. I can roll play as either but it is not a turn on for me.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I have to admit that I'm very submissive. I think the only thing better than wearing women's clothing is being tied up while wearing women's clothes.

submissive

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    I am totally submisve. Would let my wife treat me as she wants. She could say, or do anything she wants to me. I am her belonging as I look at it. I love her so much that I have nothing but her. How she treats me is a show of love and every bruse would be a badge of honor, every kiss a show of love.
    She is my everything and I am hers to do with as she pleases.
    The only time I can't be sub is when I am at work, I guess that is why
    I like to be submissive. I have to be dominate at work, so love the submissive time.

Yes I turn into a submissive little thing when I dress...when Im not, Im all guy!

Bethany
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

I have to admit that I'm very submissive. I think the only thing better than wearing women's clothing is being tied up while wearing women's clothes.

Oh yes I have to agree...a roll of duct tape and a big fluffy bed and I could be in heaven...I love the struggle. I have rolls of bow ribbon (Pink, red, satin, sparkely...everything) I love to play with...who says you cant keep a good girl down obviously never spent a night with me.

Bethany
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Mmmmm, Yes I am definitely submissive. Even more so when I am in fem mode.

bobbie

dressing up brings out the best side of me

I am definitely submissive when dressed. Like many others, I am assertive in my career, but slipping into a pretty sexy outfit allows me to drop the facade and be myself.

I guesss I need to amend my entry here; I would consider myself sexually submissive to my SO when I'm dresssed. In all other aspects I remain my dominant, aggressive self, regardless of attire.

50/50

sorry to disagree but marriage is a 50 /50 deal dressed or not both have equal rights and equal responsibalitys. at least till she says otherwise.

I think I'm naturally submissive and it's a trait thats seperate from my CD'ing, I don't see it as a feminine trait it's just part of me

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

wow

I am really surprised at the general flow of the responses. Tina is feminine, and in her mind that is anything BUT submissive .....

tina

Content and Happy
    I'm single, but totally submissive in just about everything I do and love it.

Lanore

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy55 View Post
    What is the opinion of everyone that CD'ers tend to take the submissive role in a relationship. I read this somewhere and wanted to see if it has any merit?
    I'm submissive when it comes to relationships. This probably makes it harder for me to find a girlfriend, if a prospective girlfriend is expecting me to initiate something with her and doesn't make a move on me!

Wow looks like the submissives have it by a long shot so far. By the way....When dressed I would be very submissive as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Sometimes my SO is submissive when dressed, but a lot of the time he is very dominant. We kind of feed off each others moods sexually so either way is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    WRONG!!!!!!! I'm outgoing and semi-agressive, no matter how I'm dressed!!!

Love Karren
    I'd have to agree I tend to be very dominating in relationships, but I am also psychotic and a sociopath

Not submissive . . .

I seek to neither control others nor to let others control me. So, I am independent? As a child I had no control over so many decisions my parents and school authorities made that hurt me, I don't trust anyone easily.

If the yardstick is the S&M bondage world, I don't like giving up ultimate control and would rather tie or spank than be tied or spanked. But I don't enjoy being in a dom role either. I don't want the responsibility of you . . .

If the yardstick is henpecking or nagging, then I am neither dominant nor submissive. I won't put my wants ahead of my spouses without discussing it. But I expect the same in return. Like TinaB's comments, equality rules the day. I won't stay in a relationship where this isn't the rule.

If the yardstick is how I follow institutional rules, then I am passive aggressive. I don't draw attention to my disagreement with the rule, and I find a way to avoid or get around it and do what I want to do.

Hugs,
    'lissa
    Last edited by melissaK; 02-12-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caryn m View Post
    sorry to disagree but marriage is a 50 /50 deal dressed or not both have equal rights and equal responsibalitys.

i agree w/caryn. sometimes the decision is brit's and sometimes it's mine it just depends on the situation
    [SIZE=4]hanging in there[/SIZE]

Submissive and the CD?

No definitive link. At least not at my house. Ok sometimes in erm certain cough-[SIZE=1]sexual[/SIZE]-cough situations Enough said

I am submisive by nature and in all relationships rather it is Trish or Lance. Infact thats how I ended up finaly embracing Trish instead of hiding her and denying her. All my reltaionships are D/s.
    Trish

Silver Member
    Actually in case you couldn't tell from My previous posts and avatar photo I'm totally Dominant when dressed. Once I put on My makeup, teased hair, silks, satins and leathers I have a remarkable sensation of absolute power and I love to assert it over others.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Both

In social settings (parties, restaurants, any gathering) he's always been submissive (almost painfully shy). When it's just him, me and the kids - we're closer to 50/50 with him getting the tie breaking vote so he's a bit more dominant. I really haven't noticed any difference when he's dressed.