Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The doctor visit etc etc etc etc

The doctor visit etc etc etc etc

If you need to ask the question then don't put yourself in that situation! It's easy! It's basic logic. How stoopid do you need to be? Duh! By the very fact you are asking the question.......shows you are stupid or needy or wanting to explore some personal thrill.

"I am going to my parents 50th wedding Anniversary. Should I go dressed?"

Der......gosh tricky one.

"I am going to the doctor, should I make a total arse of myself and wear frilly maid's panties?"

Ohhhh, let me think now.....

"I have been invited to a wedding and was wondering..."

Where's my shotgun?

Nail. On. Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    If you need to ask the question then don't put yourself in that situation! It's easy! It's basic logic. How stoopid do you need to be? Duh! By the very fact you are asking the question.......shows you are stupid or needy or wanting to explore some personal thrill.

"I am going to the doctor, should I make a total arse of myself and wear frilly maid's panties?"

Where's my shotgun?
    Do YOUR parents know you as Julie? Or as the son they raised? Do the people you expext that would see you at your parents 50th Wedding Anniversary know you as Julie? If not I would go in drab. I would not want to ruin my parents 50th WA by showing up as julie when they do not know that side of you.

I have in the past gone to doctors appointments wearing panties. If the problem you have is under the panties and you have to drop your womens under wear to show you male private parts, the doctors will not care what you are wearing if the panties are clean and presentable.

If the wedding (not the Wedding Anniversary) your going to, the participants know you as Julie then go as Julie. If not than don't ruin their big day, go in drab

P.S. Leave the shot gun at home!!!!

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=Julie York;745203]If you need to ask the question then don't put yourself in that situation! It's easy! It's basic logic. How stoopid do you need to be? Duh! By the very fact you are asking the question.......shows you are stupid or needy or wanting to explore some personal thrill.

Der......gosh tricky one

oh yes do dress being nude would not be a good idear....

Dang Julie and I was just gonna ask if I should wear pantyhose when I take my cat to the Vet next week. Of course it's the run free type that can't get runs in it from the cat scratching it. Heck if I'm gonna wear that, I may as well go totally en femme. Think the receptionist will "clock" me when I pay the bill though? Oh well, can't win 'em all. Just hope no rednecks are there with their pit bull, ya know?

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Thumbs down Get serious please lol

Well I have read many articles on this site, I sincerely hope better articles are forthcoming than this. Surely this site is to inform/educate and explore the realms of trangenderism on a slightly more serious basis than this... I simply think this article has my thumbs all down (oh my god!!!!!!)

I hope the poster of the starting message can enter more interesting articles into this forum in the future... Sorry I have nothing constructive to say lol, sorry I wasted my valuable time in responding to this message, when i could have been going outside and getting soaked in the rain to gain satisfaction instead lol...

Sincerely hope the poster of starting message can try a little harder in future.. I might even have something more positive and constructive to say then... I wait in antisipation

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Dang Julie and I was just gonna ask if I should wear pantyhose when I take my cat to the Vet next week. Of course it's the run free type that can't get runs in it from the cat scratching it. Heck if I'm gonna wear that, I may as well go totally en femme. Think the receptionist will "clock" me when I pay the bill though? Oh well, can't win 'em all. Just hope no rednecks are there with their pit bull, ya know?
    Let me know when you are going Salandra, I'll refresh my makeup and come along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Untitled

Who's a busy gurl??

... "I am going to my parents 50th wedding Anniversary...

... "I am going to the doctor ...

... "I have been invited to a wedding ..."
    Busy Week Julie
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    Let me know when you are going Salandra, I'll refresh my makeup and come along.
    Thanks Sandy, I may need some backup. Two 50 Lb. purses are better than one, You know.

I know I shouldn't double post but....
    Now I just don't get it?
    This is a support for CD's and their little questions, isn't it?
    All newbe's seem to ask the same questions that we did, don't they?
    Do you think that they might not know how to do a search?
    Or do they just want some answers from those new to this as well?

What's, uh, the problem? I mean the real problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO Julie!

While this site is here to help, I sometimes wonder at the sincerity of the posts. Many of these questions are common sense. If you aren't out of the closet ( for whatever reason) WHY ask "should I.... {risk exposing this side of myself)?

It just seems that some of these posts are more for the attention they cause than any real improvements.

And, at the risk of drawing a firestorm of ridicule.... IT ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT "US". Just because we feel the need to stretch the limits of 'normality', doesn't mean our family and friends are ready to tag along. Sometimes, once in a great while, we have to take other peoples needs & desires into account.

OK, I'm ready for the slings and arrows, and NO I do not want a blindfold.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar

Where's my shotgun?

Nearly made this post a thousand times myself. what makes it worse is people actually do say Yes!!!!

I have to admit to not starting many threads myself, but surely that better than asking endless dumb ass question threads. (or boarderline hiden sexual fantasy one) yep were all different but lets keep what should be behind the bedroom door, in the bedroom!

But for the good posts here, and the majority of level headed posters, i'd of been long gone out of here, hence why I've asked the mods Several times for a non sexual related forum where sex, bedroom antics, and what role you want to play just an't allowed.

Nice post julie, supose I should have said it myself given the support.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post
    And, at the risk of drawing a firestorm of ridicule.... IT ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT "US". Just because we feel the need to stretch the limits of 'normality', doesn't mean our family and friends are ready to tag along. Sometimes, once in a great while, we have to take other peoples needs & desires into account ...
    Jodie, here I agree with you, especially if the reason is special to the person, i.e a wedding or anniversary. I am out 24/7 and I would hope that if I received an invite to a "special event" it would be for Nigella and not Nigel.

Having said that though, I would still enquire if the main players in the event would mind if I were "en-femme". If the answer is no, then I would attend in something conservative, if the answer was yes, then I wouldn't go.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Julie,
    Great post. I was greatly needed. THANK YOU.
    So many of the postings here are well beyond common sense, that they must be trolls. No one in their right mind would even contemplate, yet alone ask such things.
    I was very active in a very large support group (>125) that met once a month, plus social functions. I was involved well over 10 years on a very regular basis. I mainly dealt with the new girls and their introduction into our world dealing with not only "dressing", but confidence and responsibilities to others. The girls ranged from REAL medical Dr.'s to unemployed whatever, and ALL age ranges. I can't ever recall hearing some of the most ridiculous comments I have seen posted here.

Thanks Again,
    Andi .....

Why?

I was just wondering, and it may be a "stoopid" question.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. We are here because we like what we are and we like to be around others that are accepting of who we are. For some of us we may need "approval" befor we take the "next step". If anyone is bothered by the posts of others they themselves have the problem that most of society has-NON ACCEPTANCE. For some of you who have been doing this for years and are "OUT" these things may seem trivial, but for those of us who are just finding ourselvs, lets try a little more support and a lot less "Why did you ask such a stupid question?"

GypsyKaren
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaAndProudOfIt View Post
    Well I have read many articles on this site, I sincerely hope better articles are forthcoming than this. Surely this site is to inform/educate and explore the realms of trangenderism on a slightly more serious basis than this... I simply think this article has my thumbs all down (oh my god!!!!!!)

I hope the poster of the starting message can enter more interesting articles into this forum in the future... Sorry I have nothing constructive to say lol, sorry I wasted my valuable time in responding to this message, when i could have been going outside and getting soaked in the rain to gain satisfaction instead lol...

Sincerely hope the poster of starting message can try a little harder in future.. I might even have something more positive and constructive to say then... I wait in antisipation
    Nobody has a gun to your head and forces you to read a single word on this forum, so try ignoring things you have no interest in.

Karen
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 02-10-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Wink what is the point of a reply button!

What is the point of a reply button with this service. If one cannot use the blessed thing. People are free to enter their questions and I am equally free to leave my responses.. no point everyone leaving a positive responses all the time.. negative responses are just as important, as it reflects real life.. If people don't like and or not prepared to accept negative responses, then why bother putting up such stupid questions... It's a free world, or geez have they changed that too whilst i wasn't looking ahem.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I hope the poster of the starting message .... ????? huh?
    despite being here since May 2005 it sounds like you don't know who the original poster is or what she's like? It's Julie York! What else did you expect!

..... and I mean this in the best possible taste Jules You know I love your sense of humor (and yes I know humour is spelt wrong, but when in Rome ....)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

oops

Oh Gee I guess I was wrong to wear not only panties, but pantyhose as well
    to my Dr. (This was over three years ago before I married my wife).
    I didnt even give it a 2nd thot, I was pretty much wearing them all the time, my lady doc had a very open mind and when she did see them, only asked what brand they were, and if I shaved my leggs too. She then gave me her personal email addy, said she'd like to see some pics, if I had some, and then she told me she was moving out of state to take over as head of and E.R. at a hospital in Arizona. So I gained a friend and lost a doc.
    But I did send her the pics!!!

I also do agree that so many time people in general, not only CDrs ask some pretty silly questions. BUT in a kind of defence of others, I learned a very long time ago,
    "The ONLY stupid/foolish question is the ONE you don't ask"
    and also "If it's important to you, then its not really stupid. you shouldnt be afraid to ask"
    Any way thats my
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Thumbs up Angel and Gypsy Karen

Love both your answers, also think people should be able to ask question without being ridiculed, whether serious or tounge in cheek.
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Julie you are priceless!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Aspiring Member
    You know, once again it's oppression. Women don't ask themselves. Gee... I wonder if I could wear pants? What would people think. I wonder what my doctor would say if I wore boxers. Societys oppression, hypocrisy, and sexism is disgusting.

OK everyone, let's stop casting stones! Freedom of speech also means freedom to ask questions. If there is a question posted that we have no experience to answer, or doesn't pertain to us, let it be and don't reply. If we think it's funny or on the brink of absurd, then laugh. We can laugh without bashing. Let's just laugh with each other, not at each other.

If there are trolls here, they will leave in time and all of us friends will remain. After a while you can spot a troll and if they get no rise out of us they will be gone.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Gosh you've made my day.

Maybe it's because you haven't read my 4000+ posts you aren't aware of the fact that half of them are actually about "informing, educating and exploring" and in their own ascerbic way ARE positive and constructive, because they ask for the truth and ridicule the absurd.

The point of my post is a valid observation of the ludicrous requests for advice about something that, the average 5 year old would know the answer to. Therefore, I conclude, it is asked rhetorically, for effect, for a thrill, for attention seeking. By the very fact the question is being asked...means by default that the answer is NO.

"I hope the poster of the starting message can enter more interesting articles into this forum in the future... "

Gosh....I'll try.

Nice going Julie, you've stirred the pot again, now I know you're really back and in top form. But this thread has given me an idea....how about a thread titled "Dear Julie" where we can all ask for your advice. It goes something like this...

[SIZE=3]Dear Julie,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] I'm going to a Hell's Angels biker bar on Saturday night. Should I wear my frilly maid's dress and six inch heels or my little school girl outfit? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Signed,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Senseless in Seattle[/SIZE]