Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One way street - the wrong way! (wife borrowing things)

One way street - the wrong way! (wife borrowing things)

So, I guess we've all probably gone through the stage of 'borrowing' things from somebody when we started, whether it was a GF, wife, mother, sister or even neighbor.

I guess my karma is catching up to me now, all the borrowing is going the wrong way!

My wife is smaller than I am, so I can't borrow clothes from her. She also owns little or no makeup (and honestly, mine is better!) so that is out as well. But that doesn't keep things from flowing in the opposite direction. Just in the recent past she has borrowed from me:
    Pantyhose (but they were too loose, so she ended up not keeping them)
    Knee-highs
    Nail polish
    Mascarra
    Lipstick
    Earings
    a Chamise
    Socks
    Various Tshirts and polo shirts
    Just about any denim shirt or fleece item I own

On a long camping trip once she even ran out of underthings and ended up borrowing some clean panties from me! There has just GOT to be a limit somewhere!

This just isn't FAIR! I call her a crossdresser when she borrows my 'boy' things, but it doesn't appear to phase her.

Oh well, I guess I'm not complaining. Especially since she came home the other day with 2 tubes of lipstick for me since she saw the color on the shelf and thought they would go well with my skin tone.... Or, was she just buying it for me so she could borrow it back??

No... that would just be too cunning...
    Last edited by Cristi; 02-11-2007 at 05:29 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Crazy Lady
    Cristi,

You are such a lucky lady to have such a wonderful wife.

Dee

I dont mind mine borrowing but hell I wish she gave some stuff back

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    I dont mind mine borrowing but hell I wish she gave some stuff back
    I end up getting most of it back, but I DO have to go looking for things once in a while...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I'd say your one luck gurl to have her accept you. I'd like nothing more than to have her borrow my things. Except my under pants !

Talk about a "level" of acceptance. That sets the "bar" very high for many of us. To have your wife, "borrow" your things in such an open manner is something few of us can dream about. Just like two sisters.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    Welcome to the world of living with girlfriends! They borrow from each other all the time. My wife borrows pantys, pantyhose, tops & jewelry all the time. And it's always because she "needs" it. At that point it becomes "hers", and I have to replace it. Hey, its just a part of 2 females living together, so just accept it. It's a tiny price to pay for an accepting/supportive wife! Actually it's kind of flattering that she appreciates your good taste.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Be positive, as long as your clothes still fit her she will accept your dressing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

this topic struck home with me. as i us ed to borrow my sisters clothes. at the time, it was my only way of wearing girly clothes. anyways, i recently discovered how wrong i was. u see, up until the last few months, i lived and worked at a local motel (to cut payroll costs for owner). and unknownst to myself, a housekeeper snuck into my room and found my girly things. and in know, cuz she stole 2 of my bras. yet, i cannot tell anyone........nor turn her in....and i just worked in fear that she would tell someone.

but it made me think: i was put inthe same situation as my sister when i took her clothes....course she did have recourse (she told my whole family)

Banned Read only
    I'm looking for a wife who's my same size so she can wear all of my clothes except for the lingerie!

Uhmmmm Does it count if she borrows my sweaters (male)?

Although I did give her a pair of my pantyhose when we going out and she had none.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Despite the fact that I'm 8" taller and 100 lbs heavier than my partner, her significant natural endowments mean that some of our clothes are in similar sizes.

More than once we've been outto dinner after work and I've said to her "You know, that's my blouse you are wearing."

She just smiles.

I'd love it if my SO and I were close in size. I'm a little smaller than she is though, but we do share perfume, earings and other jewelry. But I wouldn't share underwear unless it was an emergency. Then I wouldn't have a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

???

this is a problem??

why not help her to dress and do her makeup...then maybe she might do yours....never know where that might end up???

tina

my wife can borrow or use any thing i have i'am greatfull for her support and patients for all the years we've been together

susie

The only problem I have with my wife borrowing stuff, is she is not as neat as I am, and things sometimes comes back with a stain on it, then what can a girl do but go shopping to replace the damaged goods, and like all crossdressers, I just hate to shop for femmine clothing. Wink, wink, I'll say no more.

I'm with the "its special for my wife to borrow my things" crowd. I love lending to her. I only wish we took the same size in everything so we could double our wardrobe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Susie Evans has the best response! My SO can wear, borrow, keep anything from my closet or drawers.

I borrow my partners stockings, tights and knickers. He says he doesnt mind....

I wish my wife had that level of comfort and acceptance. She could borrow anything she wanted if she needed something.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    My mother borrowed my girl jacket and my makeup after I came out to her as a crossdresser.

Oh well, I guess I'm not complaining. Especially since she came home the other day with 2 tubes of lipstick for me since she saw the color on the shelf and thought they would go well with my skin tone.... Or, was she just buying it for me so she could borrow it back??

No... that would just be too cunning...[/QUOTE]

better not be complaining....lol.... Your wife sounds really cool...count your blessings
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

My wife borrows from me a lot when we go out. She says she has nothing to wear and I usually loan her something from my stuff. I'm still looking for a certain black tunic that's been missing for a couple of months though...

borrowing

my wife likes cotton panties, i like nylon. if i want cotton, i'll wear mens. that doesnt stop her from borrowing mine, which are 2 sizes bigger, and one of my bras occasionally. she is fighting cancer at the moment, so, in the grand scheme of things, her wearing my stuff is insignificant!

While up for a visit (she lives in No Carolina) one weekend, my girl needed a pair of pantyhose. So in my most charming manner I extended a new pair to her. She couldn't help but giggle and thank me in the most endearing way. As we were ina very cold spell, she also accepted my offer to wear my long wool coat. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have found so wonderful a woman to share myself with.

Dani