Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dose this happen to any one Else? clothes sharing

Except for shoes, I can fit into my wife's things and she can fit into most of mine.

By agreement, there are a very small number of items of hers that I don't borrow. I don't wear her pantyhose until she decides that they are worn out for her use. Her legs are shorter than mine and I don't want to stretch or ruin them. I have a few pairs of my own, but usually wear gartered stockings when I dress femme.

She has pierced ears and I don't, so we have separate earring collections.

Our shared nightgown collection fills 2 dresser drawers.

She does borrow a dress from me to wear to church once in a while.

A couple of times I bought her bras that were a little too snug for her, so I broke them in by wearing them a few times using my slightly larger breast forms to stretch them out a little bit - a tough job, I know, but I did it for her .

Jadeanne

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have gotten a lot of her hand-me-downs when we both lost weight, problem is she is petite her skirts are minis for me [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Not married, but I do have a female friend that her and I share clothes with each other.

Got a box of clothes and purses from the heath dept. here from a friend there to give to my SO. I'll just bet she knows about me 'cause almost everything in it fit me. I'm not sure though, but I know I'll find out sooner or later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nope... that was easy answer... then there was the girl I brought back to my flat... not share more like take or keep... no is a good word though, as in no you can't have that.

Kim

Smile sharing

Nope.My wife never wears make-up or skirts/dresses/heels.She wears"comfortable" clothing and finds it strange that I am more comfortable all dolled up then in jeans and t-shirt.A true reversal of roles.It works for us.

All the time!!

Are you kidding... I have lost several shirts and skirts to her in the recent future. I even lose my men's jeans to her. She says she likes the fit better.

Like other have said, I have a huge wardrobe, and most of it is in her closet out of my way!
    I just can't tame the girl inside me!

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Works for us

We share every thing , but we won't go there...she is a 36D I'm a 38 D, shes a 8-10, I'm a 11-13, we both use smash box and bare escent. Basically its as close to a perfect world that we could have...

She has found I have some nice stuff, and she has allowed me to share in her wealth of new clothes...

What else could a girl want...

My best freind for years was a GG and we were both the same size and 5'8. We shared clothes all the time.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Being of different sizes makes it impossible..We do share Jewellery however.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would be happy to share, she just has to come to acceptance that just because I crossdress doesn't mean she can't borrow or share! She knows but is not interested.

Well, interestingly enough,

My girlfriend has taken to "borrowing" my thongs. I know, some will say "ewwww," but no problem from me. I've lent her a few of my skirts as well. She's never seen me en femme, or pix of me en femme, but we'll get there eventually.

Cheers,
    -Sedona