Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your goal in crossdressing

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm not really sure of anything about this, though, it is so new and beyond my language to express. Here is my present best-effort:

To explore myself as the more-feminine personality that is unleashed and expanding each time I CD.

To take me places, and buy me things, and explore society and the world from my new perspective.

To add feminine balance to the corporate personality "Bob+Roberta", or to complete Bob's emotional growth.

I think I'm headed to a more androgynous, gender-blended place, with access to the masculine Bob and feminine Roberta as needed.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Don't know about long-term goals , for now I love being my wifes girlfriend.

I'd just like to be able to cross seamlessly between the boundaries of masculinity and femininity whenever the mood suits me. I'd just like to be able to live between the boundaries of the two genders.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

What a great question Tina.

I guess my goal for now would be to be able to fully dress whenever I wanted (at home). Now I can dress in lingerie almost anytime I want. But my wife has very strong issues about anything further. I really don't have any desire to make the venture outside at this time. But you never know what will happen down the road.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    Well I must say some great response to this thread, I know you are still in shock that it was me who started it, but I often think of whats down the road as Tina, but don't let this thread end there are still a lot of you people out there so lets here those goals or for some dreams.

I'll confess, my goal is to be passable...but with no surgery, hormones or any of that. Don't want to transistion but would luv to be passable when I get dressed up and go out. I mean voice, appearance and mannerisms.

I don't have any goals with CD stuff. I am not even sure what I am doing let alone what direction it points in.

But there's a little bit of me would like to "have done" an outragious tranny night out being outragious and hilarious. Then again..I'd like to "have done" a bank robbery and fly an F16 so maybe it isn't a valid dream.

my goal has been reached and feel fortunate to have reached it now i just like wearing womens colthes going places having funn chatting with other girls and learning more every day i can and life

susie

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

my goals

Tina this is a good question as I am still finding myself. I can say that my wife is 100% supportive,I would of course like to be able to dress as I see fit and not as society feels I should dress. I do have plans to go out enfemme soon and hope that it will only be the beginning of great things to come in my life as Victoria Anne as I feel that Victoria is who I really am ,she deserves to be free and she will be in time with the continued support of my wife and all the lovely ladies here.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Platinum Member
    my goal in crossdressing ???? to be accepted and understood ... for who i am as a person and not be judged by what i wear...their are two outwardly persons here both a male and female side together they make one person each as incomplete with out the outher...

I would like to earn my wife's trust and get her to accept Jennifer--and have a little fun with the cd idea. She knows, but is not supporting. Today she was angry because she found tiny traces of makeup on the bathroom counter.
    Tri Ess in mid-Michigan meets on the 2nd Saturday of the month, Tina. Private message me for details, and questions.
    I will be driving to northern Michigan up 131 in a few days. Anybody want to meet for a cup of coffee?
    Junnifer R

If a goal is to be reached ....I feel myself more as a female impersonater...love to get into the biz....there was a possiblity a few months back ..but things didn't work out ...more options have arisen .. locally... but iffy...never really thought I should be a female...although at times I fool even myself ...I go out more and more as Sher ..it just seems natural.. but oddly enough Ive no desire for full time... and my clothing ..its just the outer wear for this inner soul I have called Sher ...

my goal to go out, i got to do that last week i gues my next one is to join a group where i can be with others and just talk and have a fun time.#2 just make more freinds here.

Growth

Personal growth, to learn a little bitt more about who I am, to explore new or previously denied feelings, to see the world differently, to push the limits, to tweek the nose rule bound fudy dudys, and most off all not have an unlived life like soooo many. Karen Hutton is my heroine. thumb your nose and live large.

Wow, you all make me feel different!

I'm going all the way. I decided that some time ago and now have better resources to make it there. Where am I now? A passable girl with blooming breasts and male plumbing! Yuch! My psychologist says too, I'm ready for it. But that doesn't mean I dont have empathy for all of you. Yeah, I went thru all the CD'ing, closet'ing and such. But I envy women too much to be part time. I love wearing clothes that express my inner feelings. Gosh, way back when, trying on my sister's tights that first time, it was a sexual turn-on. They felt so **** good! I wondered why I couldn't have that pleasure constantly - be a girl! After two failed marriages, well, I had to make a change. My 2nd ex was initially supportive, but grew tired of it and made it extremely difficult for me to enjoy it. It hurt bad. Plus, I was in contact with a few other transsexuals and I was more envious! There was only one thing to do. Become single again and change my life, lifestyle and personal self. It's still a long road, but its a never ending goal.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I would like to look something like this at least once in my life. Just finding a bit difficult to to make it happen due to very unacepting wife who is very possesive of my free time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

[SIZE="3"]my goal is to get out and enjoy it!! To be totally comfortable with who I am and not feel the need to be closeted away! descretly of course

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

My goal is to increase my clothing after having to purge for a job move. I also want to meet with other girls that live near me and would love to go to a Tri Ess meeting sometimes (Jennifer I'm in Mid Michigan also), and go to a club that is trans friendly.
    Dana Fleming

My goal is to continue doing what I'm doing, only doing it more. I am attempting to get out more, I enjoy being out in a dress but I only do it a few times a year. I have no excuses for not doing it more often.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Loose 5 pounds --> Recover from summer '06 purge --> Join more women's groups on campus --> Join Tri-Ess and get out in the world --> Volunteer with women's groups events --> Join additional CD groups in the area --> Do more FFS research --> Start financing FFS --> FFS (not hormones or SRS)

...Oh, and somewhere along the line, do a little dressing now and then. Maybe that is more a TG goal-oriented list. Terms subject to change.

What were my goals in cross dressing first to out and be accepted as a woman. Then to going shopping and try on cloths and shoes having someone bring me things to try on. Have a makeover (need to do that) Meet new friends while dressed. Go to a nice restaurant and have dinner by myself and be treated like a lady. Have gone to the movies by myself and had the door held open for me. So I have pretty much done all that I wanted to do. And because of this forum if I feel like doing something I will do it there is no stopping me now. Only this cold winter and snow is holding me back. Can't wait till spring for the new cloths and less coats.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    I would like to earn my wife's trust and get her to accept Jennifer--and have a little fun with the cd idea. She knows, but is not supporting. Today she was angry because she found tiny traces of makeup on the bathroom counter.
    Tri Ess in mid-Michigan meets on the 2nd Saturday of the month, Tina. Private message me for details, and questions.
    I will be driving to northern Michigan up 131 in a few days. Anybody want to meet for a cup of coffee?
    Junnifer R
    I have talked to Sanda on the phone, and I still need to be interviewed by a member before I can join, but it still a problem to get out, and the meeting are two hours away, but it is still a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I'll confess, my goal is to be passable...but with no surgery, hormones or any of that. Don't want to transistion but would luv to be passable when I get dressed up and go out. I mean voice, appearance and mannerisms.
    Meeee toooo!!!!!!!

My sole goal is to be happy with myself. I am what I am.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I too am delighted to be my wife's girlfriend. I've not been dressing very long, so even though I have learned a lot, I have a lot more to learn, so the immediate goal is to be able to know enough about Tina to be able to transition from one gender to the other smoothly. She needs a voice yet, more make-up ability, and probably a few more clothes. But she really needs her own personality, and that seems to be a hard one. I need to know tina's perspective on things, how does she really want to dress, what does she like to do that is hers and hers alone, etc. I think the easy stuff has been done, and now it's on to the next level .

tina