Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Happy With Ur Progress Of Cd?

Are You Happy With Ur Progress Of Cd?

hi girls
    Ive been cding for at least thirty years.
    its only been the last 3 months ive been fully dressed.
    since finding this forum its help me to face the going out in fem.
    if only i fount this family sooner (it might have helped my wife and me from separateing
    that is hard but will not give up vicky no matter what happens
    so my question is how long have you been cding and are you happy with ur
    progress ?

I'm extreemely happy... would have never thought that I'd be doing what I'm doing.. Although I've been crossdressing for 45+ years... Its been less than 3 years since I started dabbling in makeup and hair and buying my own things...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Vicky,
    I am very pleased with my presentation.
    Huggs,
    Andi ....

I'm so happy and full of joy that i have been able to come this far in my life when it comes to cdig.I guess telling my SO about it made the big difference cause i have been able to expand my horizon.I also thank this forum for their support and understanding.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Thanks to all the lovely people here, I've progressed from letting my GF getting things for me to shopping with her and picking what I like myself. I'm dressing almost 24/7 now when before it was maybe 1 or 2 times a week or less. I havn't been out totally enfemme yet but I see myself crossing that hurdle as well.
    So I'm satisfied that my progress has been going well to achieving my goals of dressing the way I want to whenever I want to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very happy and being the veteran of three outings I keep asking myself "What Took Me So Long ?"

Generally very happy. Been dressing up for two years when April hits. Think I have done pretty well learning makeup, cloths and femme mannerisms. I really don't mind being a guy for work and my kids, but absolutely treasure getting to be a chick all weekend when I am free.

The only problem is I just can't get the wieght down to where I really want it to be!!! Matter of fact going to the gym since I put on 4 freaking pounds this weekend...too much party girl stuff caught up with me! But like I said I am generally happy, just need to drop some wieght so I can really get the femme looking body going on.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

happy ?

Vicky, love your name... I am 46 and have been underdressing all my life and dressing off and on for the last 11 years and now seriously dressing for the last year and now I'm learning about make up hair mannerisms,I'm finding myself and yet confused and yes thrilled to be learning to be me who ever that is but it is definately Victoria Anne

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

i have been dressing for fifty years buying my own things for about twenty or so have been going out for about the last five or six and the so finaly caved in about four years ago and things just get better and since joining the forum i have had a lot of new ideas and exposer that i never expected and have met some realy great girls with a wide range of intrest and very broad talent base keep up the good work girls

susie

I'm quite pleased with where I am now. I have been cd'ing for about 55 years. In 1999, I started to improve my overall appearance and deportment. I went out for the first time in 1983 to a Halloween party. Don't really count that as it was Halloween. Went out for the first time by myself in 2000.

I am now comfortable going to all places. I am treated well, and have never had a problem.

Jodi

is in her vest
    Hi

happy with my progress???.....are you supposed to progress? Damn, I did not know this. I don't think I'll progress much more..at least I hope not!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

[SIZE="3"]I am happy but I really want to progress more. I've been CDing for 45 years but have only been dressing in full fem for a few months. What a wonderfully crazy trip this has been. I am getting my make up down but make some mistakes like over doing the lipstick and such. My wardrobe is increasing and I love putting together outfits. Padding, Bforms, hair, nails, shoes, and the list goes on. Being a GG is a science>>>>>>> no, it's an Artform!!!!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Started 46 years ago and came out 12 years ago, and I think my male body looks good in lots of women's clothes.

For myself, it's always been a challenge and kind of an art form. Things have been pretty intense the last couple of months since I've retired. So much so, in fact, that I feel it's time to take a little break. Not to "quit" or "purge" but a little vacation maybe to gain new perspective and to evaluate my purpose. I'll just look at it as Salandra CDing as Rich for awhile. I have to face facts, really. I'm a natural born "actor" and had I been born a GG, I no doubt would have been CDing as a guy anyway. I realize not everyone can understand that but that's just my nature.

Progressive crossdressing. I like that concept. I hope that doesn't mean no synthetics, though I dred them en drab, hard to imagine with the femme wardrobe.

I have been cding 45+ years and it is hard to figure out where to go from here. Wardrobe is pretty well stocked. Makeup application could probably use some advice here and there. Opportunities to go out pretty seasonal (growing season, actually). When removed from it by necessity, eventually my mind gravitates to the desire with some intensity. Stuff and desire. Where do you go from there? Dress up at first chance, evidently. My lovely spouse seems to be more accepting these days. And that is nice. Joni

I'm happy in that I've managed to emulate the day-to-day mannerisms displayed by most GG's. Now, I just have to work on the voice. I'm not going to be completely happy until I can use my very own hair, but that's about a year down the road. I will not truly be comfortable going out alot until I have my own hair.

Aspiring Member

Well I?

I want to CD much much more but am unable to at present to much stuff in the way to do so but one of these day's I surrely will and then Suzy wil be free to come out and play like she should!

Suzy!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm really caught up in a whirl of girlly-girl fun!

I've been dressing often and intentionally for 6 months, and consistently for the last two months.

I like it, love it. I'm on an amazing adventure !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Generally very happy. Been dressing up for two years when April hits. Think I have done pretty well learning makeup, cloths and femme mannerisms. I really don't mind being a guy for work and my kids, but absolutely treasure getting to be a chick all weekend when I am free.

The only problem is I just can't get the wieght down to where I really want it to be!!! Matter of fact going to the gym since I put on 4 freaking pounds this weekend...too much party girl stuff caught up with me! But like I said I am generally happy, just need to drop some wieght so I can really get the femme looking body going on.

[SIZE="3"]Deidra Im with you with the weight part. As a guy my weight is good, but when it comes to Kristen I have a lower goal in sight.
    I have developed great confidence in myself and go anywhere, not out to family or work but would not be the end of the world if I was. Just having fun being ME
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I've been dressing for about 14 years, kind of a late bloomer. Yes, I'm happy with my progress, if you can call it that. I've reached a point that seems comfortable now, sort of reaching a balance. I've had thoughts about what the future may hold for me, but I'll figure that out when it gets here, LOL! Right now I'm comfortable, as well as my wife, and don't dare want to rock a boat that is cruising along smoothly into a beautiful sunset!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

This is one part of my life that I am very happy with, Sometimes i wish that there was a bit more time for Raychel. But overall, I am very content with where I am.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'm rather new to dressing and going out in public, but I'm amazed at how quickly I've adapted. Still have some serious weight to loose, then I can put together better looking outfits.

Am I happy with my "progress"? Yes!

Gold Member
    Lets just say sort of.

Only have been out for 2 halloweens. I wish I wasn't so shy about it. Going out like that means a lot to me. It means I stood up to myself, and it means I'm not afraid of who I really am. Which in turn depresses me because I look like I AM ashamed of myself.

I give all of you credit who have been in my position in the past. The above statement is the reason I joined this forum in the first place. When I'm brave enough to show my face, you'll know.

I found this site and a couple others about 2 years ago (2005). Since then I have done things that I would have never done before, such as going out in the daylight, interacting with other people, meeting other CDer's, going to a nail salon, and etc. In fact I have done more in the last 2 years than I have done collectively in the last 50 years prior to that. I have to give this forum and the other two forums, all the girls and SO's, and my Tri_Ess sisters credit for most of what I have done in the past two years.
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 02-13-2007 at 02:40 PM.