Thread: Does this make any sense / I need help understanding.

Does this make any sense / I need help understanding.

Would GGs find it easier to accept our CDing if they were allowed to only wear skirts & dresses and not allowed to wear jeans, slacks or sweats? What would the response be if you wore identical (male) jeans sweatshirt shoes ect. as your SO? I know the very thought of CDing has to be a total threat to their thoughts of the male persona.
    What was the time period and reason for GGs to start wearing pants?
    I don’t want to offend any ladies but I am curious.

is in her vest
    hi

Laura..WW2 helped alot. Men were at war, and women were doing all those manufactuing jobs that needed to be done to support the men. Overalls and trousers are more suited to that sort of work. Women found out that there was more to life than just being a stay at home trophy and child incubator.....they could be exactly who they wanted to be...and thus history is written
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by laura47
    Would GGs find it easier to accept our CDing if they were allowed to only wear skirts & dresses and not allowed to wear jeans, slacks or sweats? What would the response be if you wore identical (male) jeans sweatshirt shoes ect. as your SO? I know the very thought of CDing has to be a total threat to their thoughts of the male persona.
    I don't think that "acceptance" is really a problem of wearing skirts or not.
    That might be curious for a man today, but one can get used to it.
    Irritating and hard to understand is the aim to mimic a woman and the centerfold look some CDs try to achieve IMO.
    Another point is the sexual load/fetish load of CDing (at least in the beginning), that's confusing.
    Last edited by Marla S; 02-14-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by laura47 View Post
    Would GGs find it easier to accept our CDing if they were allowed to only wear skirts & dresses and not allowed to wear jeans, slacks or sweats?
    In a nutshell NO, it is not about wearing the clothes, that is just a small part of CDing, as many on here will tell you, brave is the man who will tell a woman what to and what not to wear

What would the response be if you wore identical (male) jeans sweatshirt shoes ect. as your SO?
    In my case, quite simple, "what are you doing with male clothing"

I know the very thought of CDing has to be a total threat to their thoughts of the male persona.
    CDing is not a threat, it is a change to the way society thinks a man should be. It is up to us to show society that maybe it is wrong to think of everything being in a neatly labelled box.

Sweet Jane answered this one, WW2 broke the mould of societies perception of a woman, necessity drove the dress code from the frills and frocks to shirts and smocks, try doing heavy industrial work in a dress

Curiosity killed the cat, but you will live to tell the tale
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by laura47 View Post
    I know the very thought of CDing has to be a total threat to their thoughts of the male persona.
    I don't see My partners dressing as a threat to his male persona, in actual fact after discovering his cding it took me about 24 hrs to realise that the female within was part of the reason I fell in love with this guy ..... you see she had been a part of him when we first met and had been for over 20 years...... she neither detracts... nor enhances the man....... together they just are.

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Jess:

she neither detracts... nor enhances the man....... together they just are.

I wish that everyone would see us this way,we have been this way for along time and plan to stay this way dressing when ever we get the chance to do so ,and I must admitt that it is more fun when you have someone to share it with,love to go shopping with my wife she has good taste and pickes out stuff that she thinks I would look good in but the cost (where did all the money go) and she will say you bought this and that and they wern't cheep.
    I now have my own account at the Dress Barn (aint life great).
    Last edited by Veronica E. Scott; 02-14-2007 at 07:01 AM. Reason: forgot something

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.