Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get rid of the bulge between my stomach and breasts?

Quote Originally Posted by bbarnsworth View Post
    Now, I know what the other people in your unit would do...string you up from the nearest tree, etc..make life VERY hard on you. But, administratively, I wonder what the military would do?
    In 1983 I was on active duty in the Air Farce and got caught wearing pantyhose. I was arrested, taken to the hospital for examination, (so a doctor could witness it), and then sent to the shrink. I was in thearpy for 1 1/2 years until my enlistmnet was up. Although I cannot prove it, I believe they used it against me when I wanted to re-enlist. Officially, I could not re-up because I had an alcohol problem. I was drunk when they arrested me.

Silver Member
    Dear Tamera,

As others have said, you have a figure many of us may envy. It does look pretty good. Please don't compare yourself to a teenager. You will NEVER get that figure again. That said, most tall girls who look good are rail thin so you could try just keeping up the diet. Exercise of coulse. I do 250 crunches every day and diet continuously. I am always a little bit hungry (well not ALWAYS, I do alow myself a few indulgences).

A common way to deal with that little paunch in to wear a girdle or corset as Karen has already mentioned. I really don't recomend a corset just for comfort reasons, but some here just love 'em. Not many GGs wear girdles nowadays, at least not like the ones I remember from my youth. The small paunch you show in your picture looks pretty normal to me and I would leave well enough alone if I were you.

So, that's my opinion. You look pretty good to me.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I just passed?

I was working at home today and I dressed, and I wanted Starbucks. Based on posts and talking with some other girls who have gone out during the day I decided to try a daytime run to the Starbucks drive-thourgh. I put some shades on and got into my car and drove off. Frist stop was a drive up ATM top get cash, and then onto Starbucks. On my way to both no one appeared to notice while driving or while stopped at lights, so that was a confidence builder. When I got in line at Starbucks I ordered at the drive up board and I was surprized to hear the girl taking my order say "Ok Dear" at the end of the order, I then noticed the small camara lens on the board. I waited my turn and as I paid the girl had no reaction at all, gave me my change and my coffee. It was a total rush. I want to thank all of you for sharing your expericnces this may be a new era in my development, now I want to shop enfemme but I know that will take a lot more small steps but I am now more confident I will get there

Duh

Was trying a new thread and failed sorry

Me too

Thanks for understanding my mistake, you do have a nice figure..I get the bulge too. Another girl told me a long line girdle would smooth it out, havn't tried it yet.

Krisal

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    My dieting has gotten me 50 lbs. less and a flatter stomach. I am having a hard time with the area between the stomach and the breasts area to get flat. I wear a girdle but that doesn't help much. Attachment 41413Any ideas???
    Salution, take the pictures from the boobies up, solves that problem, Charolette