Thread: I am normal

is in her vest
    Hi

reminds me of a Skyhooks song

I'm normal, yes I'm normal
    Normal as anybody can be
    I'm normal, yes I'm normal
    Theres no one as normal as me

as for me......I don't feel normal. I certainly fall near one of the the low ends of societies Bell Curve of binomial distribution for what appears normal......but I am me, and I can't change that.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Normal is everybody doing what society says is acceptable chantal

Unless you play exectly into the stereotypical roles of today, then there is no "real" definition for normal. (and she sings)... You're normal, I'm normal, we are all normal today. (I know not a very femme voice... hehe)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Normal? Oh dear! How boring! And pleasantly undefinable. I fit somewhere in that spectrum, and I am rambling. I hope we all can accept our proclivities; I for one enjoy mine. Motorcycles, woodworking, poetry, and the others have always set me apart. It feels good! Our "normal" world needs some rectifying, wish there was a magic diode for it. Snap us back into alignment.

Maybe this is all is just a way for us to learn about others, people. I must have been very unaccepting in a previous life ::smiles::. I think everyone should fight normalcy and/or complacency. But I have been told I don't think right.

Alyla

No matter where you are on the spectrum, just look to the left and the right, and you will find that we are all normal from where we are standing, the ones close to you won't be that much diffrent than you, so it is the ones way down there, left or right, that is the abnormal ones, and if you look way down the spectum of human behavior, you may find infact your a little dull compared to some of those standing in other places. Now me, I like where I am at on the chart, right next to the lingerie section!!!:cheeky: :cheeky:
    Tina B.

Ain't never been "normal". I think I know where you are coming from though, before I found this site I worried for years why I HAD TO wear woman's clothes. I found I was not alone at this site. What a relief after 40 years of angst and guilt! This site has given me the ability to come to terms with who I am, and the personal acceptance of my CDing.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long