Thread: she liked it

she liked it

Well, the Valentine's Day lingerie surprise went well! Actually, as I was introducing it, she thought I was giving her something naughty, and I said, yes, but it's a little more ... and so she said, "is it matching outfits?"

Well, she liked the idea and the outfits.

And to boot, for VD, she got me a nice, bigger box to store my femme intimates in my back closet.

Oh, and last time I surprised her with a seduction, I was wearing a pair of 3" pumps. She told me I wore them better than she did ...

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    You are so lucky to have such an understanding and supportive so. Mine wants nothing to do with cding, so I will always be mostly in the closet.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I have a very supportive SO as well and we don't need any reasons to give one another a special gift any time of the year, but birthdays, Christmas, and Valentines day are our favorite times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, she is supportive at this level. I have never fully dressed around her, but I am taking it slowly, letting her adjust to each step, she how she responds at the next level.

But for me, I don't need to dress publicly; that's not important. I just like the feel of being feminine in feminine clothes / shoes (esp. shoes!).

same here. my SO did not like me CDing at first but now, she's liking it... she's been buying me undies for a few months now. she also knows i love heels, but she does'nt want me fully dressed. lingerie and heels are the only ones that she likes.