Thread: the nest level. how to advance?

the nest level. how to advance?

my SO did not like me CDing at first but now, she's liking it... she's been buying me undies for a few months now. she also knows i love heels, but she does'nt want me fully dressed. lingerie and heels are the only ones that she likes. i want to be fully dressed and be entirely feminine!!! how can i desensitize without her freaking out? i love her and i know that she loves me. i just want to take my CDing further...

I suggest you have a talk to her about how you feel and what you would like to do, if she is ok with it then just take it slow and at her pace, maybe ask her if she would help you with makeup etc.

She could always join here and chat to other GGs here who have been through the same.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

She seems to be comming along just fine. Let her do it at her own pace.

Take it one step at a time and don't push. If there is one thing that I've learned about women, is never push them about anything. It will end up with that " OK whatever" answer that no one likes to hear.
    Sounds like you are coming along just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Small slow steps wins this race, rush her and she may deciede that it is all too much to handle. If you read all the post in this fourm you will see there is a lot here that can't go that far with there wife. But given time a woman that does not get freaked by it all, might just surprize you as she comes to adjust to it all.
    Lot's of luck with it all!!
    Tina B.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

A heart to heart

I suggest a long heart to heart with her...tell her your feelings...reassure her...ask questions, you may not like all the answers, but you'll have a foundation to work with knowing where each of you stand...

I told my SO when we were dating and she was OK as long as she didn't have to see it. Later on down the road she would let me dress in front of her when there was a blue moon on the rise. Last November she just came out and told me that I could do it 24/7 if I wanted. It's taken 5-years, but it's time well spent. We're still together and have a very open and honest relationship.
    Honesty is one of the many things that women expect in a realtionship, so when she starts to ask questions, and she will sometime, no doubt, answer as honestly as you can so that she'll feel you trust her with this deepest of your secrets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by erinwoodrose View Post
    I was once at the same point as you are now. I agree with Bobbie... that is what I did and now I enjoy full dressing and going out! It took a couple of yours, but I'm here!
    will have to agree with every one else here as well, what I found that also helped with going all the way was to go shopping with your SO and let her pick out some thing that she may like to see you in. Now I came home and to my suprise my wife went out and had a day of shopping for the both of us and picked up a set of pj's for both of us and some panties and a garder belt for me for valintines day :redface: very nice of her

Thank You Tweety

Mine is at zero.... level that is... And who said that I would want it to advance? I enjoy being able to make all the decisions as to what fem clothes I buy and what I wear.... I'm my own woman!!! Kind of a little bit of freedom for me at least... Pluss my wife and I have dipolar views on fem clothing....

So I don't tell her how to dress and she has no clue how I dress... and I'm happy with that!!!

I could see me saying "ohhh yes Dear, wear these fem jeans... they look sooo sexy on you.... gag.... choke...cough...." hehehe

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-15-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Closet space....

Ask for space to hang your skirts in the closet....worked for me!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Silver Member
    I agree with all here. Don't push. Just take it easy. a bit at a time. If you insist on too much all at once you may find the door shut tight.

Lovies,
    Steph

hey Ciel...

strange she likes the undies and heels and wouldn't like you in a skirt! i say take the next step and put on a skirt, since she sees you partially en femme anyway...what's the worst that can happen? Just make it a fun experience for her and not a negative, "i want this", type of statement...if she doesn't go for it, then don't wear it around her...
    nothing ventured, nothing gained!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Bull stuff, Karren, You know you'd love to have your wife to tell you to get your pantie on and show her your best dressed look. And you do look good!!!!!!BJ

Just because a wife knows, does not mean she has to pick your style, my wife and I dress totally different, if all I got to wear where polyester pants, and camp shirts, I would just stay in drab.
    But if I buy for her, I get her what she likes, and when she buys for me, she gets the kind of things she knows that I will like, floral skirts and frilly blouses.
    And besides, when she knows, you get a lot more closest space to keep it all!
    Tina B.

thank you ladies. i appreciate the advice. it may take a while but it happen... it will be a REALITY!!!