Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You Living the Best Days of Your Life

No. College sucks.

I would have to agree with Deidra. As a middle aged man I am cool but would not fit comfortably in alot of the places I go as a T-girl. In fact, I have not found a place I do not fit into as either a passing CDer or a flaming T-girl party animal.

I was surprised to discover this summer that I can still dance the younger T-girls or GGs right off the dance floor! I have felt feelings that I never imagined before this last year. I have a close circle of T-girl friends that I feel very good about. Then I have the large T-girl social group that we are all members of that is just such a fun bunch to be around. So many different stories with a similar central theme!

2 years ago my dream was just to experiment with a look and get a few fem clothes to wear at home. Maybe go for a drive a night or out to a movie and sit in the dark. Now I plan my monthly outing with the gurls all month long, then plan for weekend outings or vacations en femme with my wife. There are so many new doors opening for me that I didn't even know existed!

"The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sally24; 02-19-2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling

I am really happy I have a wonderful supportive SO. I have a job I love. I can dress how and when i please. I can sleep in a nighty every night. I can with my SOs help buy pretty skirts and dresses.

Life could not be much better.

Theres one thing that would make my life complete. To be able to go out in to the big wide world dressed. I'm working on it!!!!

i think this is the best time of my life i dress as much as i want and enjoy a wide veriaty of things all the time and now that my heart problems are sorted out i realy have a new lease on life

susie

The Phoenix rises

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]life in general sucks, too many people wait till they retire to try to live their lives, by then its to late to do the things we wish we did when we were young and foolish.
    Just when you think it can only get worse a new vista opens before you. After a huge setback I'm really getting it together, making plans to persue an old dream or two as well as my Teresa-ness. These really are the best days of my life; how did that happen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

evry day is a great day we only have a short time on earth life is too short not to

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I am so glad to see so many positive posts, it seems to me those that have accepted just who they are and it will not change are taking the ball and running. I read the posts of many here and could never have known Karen was having fun :shocked: …Deidra we are 2 peas in a pod, I was a boring professional guy most the time, until Kristen started to step over the line to my male side. Now at work they never know what’s next, yes I took a little ribbing when I got my ears pierced 4 months after I did it when I started to wear small hoops to work, or when I highlighted my hair. Maggie said being transgender sucked, life in general sucks, too many people wait till they retire to try to live their lives, by then its to late to do the things we wish we did when we were young and foolish.
    [SIZE="4"]Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.[/SIZE]
    Many here worry about “passing” it’s over rated get out enjoy yourself, If the world only saw us when we passed how would begin to accept us.
    [SIZE="4"]Keep them coming enjoying reading all the posts here[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Hi Kristen,

You articulated your thoughts and feelings very well. I'm glad to her you are enjoying continued happiness and excitement. Going out is so great. It's great to be able to go anywhere we choose, not just transgender places. I know Steffie has taught my male self some new lessons about life in general too. Continued happiness to you!

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Are You Living the Best Days of Your Life ? Would love to hear how other girls feel about their Lives and themselves at the moment. [/SIZE]
    you have no idea! Speaking personally, I'm totally living the dream! Every single hope, dream, and fantasy I have ever had either has already happened or is happening right now (especially the crossdressing ones). I count myself to be very, very lucky indeed. The last 5 years (since meeting my wife Marla GG) have been, and continue to be, more than I could have ever believed possible ..... and to think I was so ready to accept so much less.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 02-22-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sejd
    Dear Kristen
    I feel GREAT! Like you I have come through tough times, but the present moment is just fantastic. I love my wife and the life we have created together. She is fullly accepting me as Sejd and one of our 3 children, our daughter also accepts me. What could be better? I look to the future and I see a good life ahead as Sejd. I might be wrong, but the NOW is all we have right?
    Hugs
    Sejd