Thread: Desert island Discs.

Desert island Discs.

Just listened to this on the radio

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/...anddiscs.shtml

Very interesting and intelligent person- though the precis on the website doesn't do the interview justice. Good to see a CD in a positive light though.

Anyone else hear it? I'd be interested to hear your views.

Oops sorry- just seen Andrea's post
    Last edited by mylitta; 02-18-2007 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Need to read before posting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live across the pond, so I did not actually hear the radio broadcast you're referring to. I did, however, follow your link to the website and I agree with you; It's nice to see a crossdresser portrayed in a positive image. Who knows, if enough of us can somehow find the strength and courage to freely express ourselves, perhaps society at large will one day look upon us all wiith a more positive and accepting attitude.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Grayson (aka Claire) Perry is well known in the UK. Let's face it, transvestite potters are almost as rare as cross-dressing badgers. He did a programme for Channel 4 a couple of years ago on his theories about transvestism.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I read the article, but have never heard him/her. At least it's something positive with a CD in the public eye in a very nice way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]