Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend asked me to look at things from her point of view

view point

Try reading My husband wears my clothes. A wife's view of crossdressing
    by Peggy Rudd. Then you will understand what she is talking about. I am reading it now and I am learning a lot about a GG's point of view I never even thought of. Read it you will like it!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

If you don't learn how to think like others how will ever get to really, really know them.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

My wife and I think so much the same that I usually know what she is thinking before she says a word. That is great for some but if we did not have that and she asked me to look at things from her point of view I would work to be as unbiased as I could. I think something that many of us forget is that most women dream of the man they will marry when they are young and I expect few of them actually dream of a man that acts like a woman we really should try to be simpathetic of this. Sometimes a wife or SO need a man as hard as it may be it seems only fair that since they indulge our needs we reciprocate. This may seem unfair but to many women that I have spoken to it seems very unfair that we expect unflinching support from them. Is it really so hard to imagine what they are thinking? Isnt many of our goal to be more feminine? With that in mind I really think that you should be fair and try to think of your SOs needs at least as much as your own. She really may be giving more than you realize to allow your CDing.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Appendage
    Quote Originally Posted by megan81 View Post
    My wife and I think so much the same that I usually know what she is thinking before she says a word. That is great for some but if we did not have that and she asked me to look at things from her point of view I would work to be as unbiased as I could. I think something that many of us forget is that most women dream of the man they will marry when they are young and I expect few of them actually dream of a man that acts like a woman we really should try to be simpathetic of this. Sometimes a wife or SO need a man as hard as it may be it seems only fair that since they indulge our needs we reciprocate. This may seem unfair but to many women that I have spoken to it seems very unfair that we expect unflinching support from them. Is it really so hard to imagine what they are thinking? Isnt many of our goal to be more feminine? With that in mind I really think that you should be fair and try to think of your SOs needs at least as much as your own. She really may be giving more than you realize to allow your CDing.

I am standing on my chair and aplauding to this!

The first concern my S/O had when I came out was almost this precise issue.
    This post does not always apply to the true transgenders.
    But to the traditional hetrosexual Cross dressers who comprise the majority of us, absolutely.

Jestina.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people