Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trapped in heels what now?

trapped in heels what now?

I decided to take a ride to AC to gamble. I wanted to feel a little special. shaved my legs, scented lotion, put on my blk lace thi highs, silk panties and under wire bra . I brought along my BLK patent 3 1/2" Mary Janes. I say good bye to the wife{she knows nothing, and slip into the heels in the garage and walk to my car. Mind you just a sweat shirt and straight cut jeans. purely guy mode well almost. Guess what, I need money from a ATM on the way, but I stopped at a bank ATM with a front lobby that you have to swipe your card to enter. I said to myself should I ??? so here I am standing at the machine in my heels and my pants aren't all that long showing the complete shoe and hosed ankle. I say whats the odds of anyone coming at the same time about 6:00pm well Just as I put my card in the machine I see head lights pulling up front, PANIC sets in , do I dash for the car, nope to late they will see me. I pretend like I don't notice , then I turn around and there is some young woman standing out side of her car in a well lit area.. Guess what , I have to walk right past her to get to my car. Talk about one's heart racing, I try not to make eye contact but at the last minute I do and between the sound of the heels on the pavement and the giggles it was apparant she saw it all. I was so embarrassed , I looked like a total sissy in those heels. Now in AC at the parking lot I get out just to walk around the car and dare myself, coast clear >> wrong again ,2 elderly women are about 10 feet away, I know they saw me. I change into my guy shoes but don't realize that I have about 3" of hose showing when I sit down. At first I was looking around to see who is stareing , after a while I just don't care anymore. I did catch this woman in BLK hose herseld looking at my ankles with a puzzled look on her face. It was so fun driving in those heels good thing I didn't get pulled over , had about 4 Corona's , Excuse me step out of the car and walk towards the light. Good greif that didn't happen. I will tell you at the ATM I was petrified!!! is it me or do we want people to catch us!!!

I do silly things like walk from my car to the front door of the house mind you it is a night but you never know when someone could see you.
    As much as I would be mortified if caught, there is an adrenaline rush at the thought of almost getting caught.
    Maybe in some subconscious way we want to get caught.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Thats true sometimes. Im still closeted and I would also come up with CDing scenarios that would end in "close calls." My first time driving en femme, I would drive to a secluded area away from the city, drop my spare key, drive away a few 100 feet and lock my remaining key in the car -- "forcing" me to backtrack in dress. The second time I did it, a car appeared in the distance and I never ran faster in my life!! rofl! Maybe my mind thinks it's easier to get caught than come out to everyone. Oh well.

Now about this DUI thing... :yikes: Well have to fix that wont we?

I love wearing something Fem. that is really noticeable, It really turns up the level of excitement not to mention the instant rush.
    I went to a Payless shoe store in my male drab wearing jeans, told the sales girl I was looking for a pair of heels for myself, she helped me pick out a couple different pair and gave her opinion as I tried them on, after selecting a pair and paying for them, she asked me did if I wanted to wear them or take them in the box, I smiled and said I would wear them. While I was in the store a tree trimming crew started work at the end of the parking lot were I was parked. I walked past them and got a couple snide remarks, but I just looked at them and gave my big girliee grin.....
    Last edited by Paulacder; 02-22-2007 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Changed a phrase

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Winston Churchhill, recalling his Boer War experience said something to the effect that "there is no greater THRILL than to be shot at , by people determined to kill you, but to no effect" .

That is exposing one's self to "Danger" has a THRILL element attached to it, especially if we get away with it---I beleive that holds true whether the danger is to ones actual life or only one's reputation---I think that some of us actually DO CD, at some level, to experience the thrill of pulling something off and getting away with it intact. Indeed some CDers do this DELIBERATELY and the thrill forms the heart of their CD experience----while the rest of us may do this ocasionaly and indirectly/sunconciously---but still experience the thrill.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    I was so embarrassed , I looked like a total sissy in those heels.

I will tell you at the ATM I was petrified!!! is it me or do we want people to catch us!!!
    Oh my, what does a sissy look like? Giggle.

Honey, I go out in drab, semi-drab, and full-dress, mostly during the day time, and I don't care what people think.

Yesterday I went to the PO in semi-drab (nails done in bright red, fem jeans, sandals, black bra top, a black deep v-neck/embroidered tee, light lipstick, mascara and wearing 1" silver loop earrings.

As I walked out of the PO with my mail, an elderly man was walking toward me. He was looking at me and flicking his ear lobe, with his finger.
    So................. I smiled at him and said "Good morning", he stopped the ear bit and just shook his head.

Some advice, love yourself, give yourself a hug and go out there and face the world. Be yourself and love who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    Some advice, love yourself, give yourself a hug and go out there and face the world. Be yourself and love who you are.
    Great advise BUT easier said than done!!!

Sounds like a fun trip, and getting caught by total strangers, with no repercussions can be a thrill, but when you start looking for that thrill to often you stand the chance of getting caught by someone that you do know, if it matters.
    Tina B.

I guess you get into a destructive cycle. I put on my bra, and small enhancers, polished toes a hot pink, hose and a outfit my wife was giving away a shinny gold clingy pants and low cut top and my 2 1/2" peep toe heels. I had to mail a letter at the mail box, mind you nothing else no wig or make-up. It is a 150' walk to the box across the street and I have one neighbor about 80' to the left of my house, one far across the street, I live in a rual area. Still my road gets traveled pretty much. some times cars can sneek up on you. I am standing there on the side of my house with my perky breasts filling out the top. I listen for traffic get about 50' down the driveway and scan for people and cars. All good I get to the road and a car is coming but far enough away but around the bend is another vehicle, I hurry up and open the box and raise the flag, The heels that I am in, I can walk the best in so I don't think that I am 20' up my driveway when the first car passes but now my back is to the road the next car comes and, I turn to glance, good thing it is no one I knew, people drive by and blow the horn that know me if I am out in the yard working...The rest of the way I am giving it my sexiest female strut, head held high feeling so girlie. I need to stop these dareing moves but it is so thrilling...

Making Choices

I need to stop these dareing moves but it is so thrilling...
    Each of us make many choices during our life times. Some are based on our own feelings, needs or desires, but sometimes they're based on cold reality.

Just imagine this scenario.
    You've been diagnosed with a terminal illness, and your maximum life expectancy is five years. You've spent two years worrying about your condition.

Now.................... make a choice.

Spend the remainder of your finite life, in the closet, or go out and enjoy who you really are.

Fully dressed one evening, out for a drive, I stopped in a self-service gas station to fill up the car. The tank fill, of course, is around on the passenger side of the car. In my high heels, skirt, wig and all, I strutted around, slipped my card in the slot and proceeded to fill the tank. A taxi pulled up on the other side of the pumps and started pumping when I was about half done.

Now, I might easily pass except for one BIG problem. I have a full beard. No amount of proper padding, squeezing, painting or wardrobe can do the job. But at this point, there was nothing I could do but to put my back to the other guy and finish filling the tank. But I had to turn around to put the hose back into the pump and retrieve my receipt so I said, "What the heck, all he can do is point and giggle." When I turned around he was facing the other way so I quickly finished, wiggled and strutted my way back into the car and drove off.

Exciting?, yes. There is the thrill that is a wonderful feeling, as long as there are no bad circumstances. Smart?, no. This and other similar experiences are usually followed by a big, "Don't be so stupid. What a dumb thing to do. There is too much at risk! I'd better stop this foolishness." But then the next opportunity, there I am again. I seem to be no better at stopping taking the risks than I am at stopping dressing. I love it!!!

Hugs to all, Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Banned Read only
    Never forget Murphys Law. If anything can go wrong, it will. Murphy is always lurking over your shoulder.
    I parked my car in a corner parking lot, next to a drugstore, and went for a walk around a quiet residential neighborhood, fully dressed. As I returned to the car, there were two cop cars right behind my car, just sitting there having a conversation. I saw them first, from half a block away, and just turned around and walked around the neighborhood a while longer, til they left.
    Another time, I was walking around the same neighborhood after dark. I see a car coming down the street, and damn if it didn't turn in the driveway right in front of me as I was walking on the sidewalk. I stopped to let it pass, but he waved me across, and I had to walk right in front of the headlights. And I'm thinking, what are the odds of this happening.

For the life of me I can never understand how someone dares to go out in guy mode wearing high heels, but doesn't dare to get fully dressed en femme to go out. Just doesnt make sense to me.

Aspiring Member
    Hi
    I have been home today and called to the charity shop bought a skirt.
    When I got nearly home I had to put it on with my open toed shoes.
    I had painted nails and my full undies on but the skirt in the car was a blast.
    When I got home the woman opposite was washing the car.
    I had to time it to get out and onto my garden so she didn't see.
    I still don't know if she did...............

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

trapped in heels what now

Been there and done that many times. We secretly want to be found out, at least I do because then I would be able to dress most of the time after the initial shock from friends and family wears off. I am a firm believer that when we go out we should present fully as female to the best of our abilities, no bearded ladies and no male clothes with high heels. I feel that it does us all a dis-service to dress partial and that is when you will get the most looks of disdain from people that see you. It's all or nothing for me, except I do wear fem clothes under my male clothes but I don't let it be known.

You just have to not have any shame on yourself and just do it because you want to you'll feel better.

Sara

good thing I didn't get pulled over , had about 4 Corona's
    That was the only silly thing you did (can you spell DUI, I knew you could).

Other than that, sounds like a fun outing. Keep it up and you'll be dancing in the club eventually!

Sally

Dear if you're going to wear heels you might as well wear a skirt and top with a wig and makeup. You wouldn't have stood out then. You look good so if someone saw you walking then wouldn't look twice because ladies use ATM's also.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Hey, I have gone to the mall several times in fem heeled loafers in guy mode...2" heels....and no one notices....and you can definitely hear the click of the heels when I walk. Who cares?
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I see all your view points and yes I do think you are right about partail dressing does us a diservice. Really wanted to drive in the heels but got carried away!!! about the Corona's It was 4 beers in a 4 hour time frame, not like I was pounding any but the smell could have still been apparant... Thanks for all the opinions that's why I am here!!!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Go all the way,

Denise, you look good girl, you should have gone to AC in full dress, fully transformed, sat down at that BJ table and just keep taking their money. Go for it girl.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Smile

Ladies I have been LMAO at some of the postings here and remembering some of my outings. I know this is an old posting but it was great.

Banned Read only
    Murphy's Law hovers over me like a black cloud. I envision myself getting fully dressed and made up and going out for the first time. Just for a drive around - no harm there, right. I get a few miles from home, and the car gives out. I have no cell phone, so I have to walk to a public phone to get help. And I come home late, which means I can't get into the house without being outed.

How's that for a black cloud.

I'm planning on going out to the bar tonight with all female under my male clothes, just not sure if I will take out my breast enhancers before I go or not? either way it will be fun
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

ex not happy

Hi girls

Well Sat night and I go out to the Polo Club,in Hartford CT . I have a friend that preforms in the drag review. I all ways go dressed,heading home about 2 in the morning had a fun night . I get off a major hiway to go the back roads to my home, The light at the intersection turn green just as I am coming to it have a standerd shift down shift to make the corner put it in second gear and no gear. Try again to catch a gear , nothing O MY GOD THE CLUTCH HAS GONE. Coast to a stop along side the road try the shift again, nothing I am now 13 miles from home measured it later when I got the car towed. I am in 3 inch heels an my short red skirt, love that skirt. I then think I can walk home, have any of you tried to walk in heels after a night of clubing . OK I will call my Cd girl friend to pick me up, Yeah she is dead to the world after three preformance. OK next I will call my son who knows I dress, again no luck. Well I then call my exwife to be as I am despred, My other son is not home an she is not happy, but comes and picks me up. She then is on the cell phone with her girl friend to make sure that this is not a ploy for me to do some thing bad to her. All the way home she tell her friend were we are , was a fun trip she dose not like that I have better legs than her. Always carry a spare set of cloths an shoes things do happen .