Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trapped in heels what now?

If you didn't want to take the chance of getting caught you would not have put them on and did what you did.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Denise,
    I read you post and had to bust out laughing.. I swear we've all done that sort of thing. In my case I was traveling and decided to go for the thrill. I left my hotel room with garters and hose on under my pants and the fem gear in a bag. I found a secluded section of road. Stepped out of the car, pulled on my skirt, dropped my trousers and put on my heels. While standing there along side my car, enjoying the cool night breeze and the sensual feeling of the fem accessories, a set of head lights flicked on, exhibiting my situation in bright light. It turns out I had pulled over into a "lovers lane" and the couple in the car that I didn't see, must have gotten quite a laugh, looking at a person with the top half dressed in boy mode and bottom in skirt, heels and hose.. I panicked, jumped into the car and raced off. I ended putting my pants and boy shoes on in the hotel parking lot, threw my fem gear into my bag and returned to my room.
    As embarrassed as I felt, the rush was incredible. Back in my safe room,
    I dressed totally in drag and enjoyed the rest of the evening that way..

In hindsite, I would have been far better off dressing totally in drag walking out of the hotel and going out for a ride.
    The thrill would have been a bit different, but every bit as intense..

I guess there is nothing new under the sun lol

I'm just not brave enough to do anything like that in my neighborhood.

Gina
    Last edited by MFStoo; 04-07-2007 at 09:00 PM.

as in ...driving dressed or late night walks ??

..yeah ..my heart races too ...fear of bing exposed as a "wolf in sheeps-clothing perhaps... while I wore silk panties to work for a while ..some years ago ..then realizing how dangerouse my job was ..and the "Hospital" trip ..anxieties but now I'd suppose most ER Staff would be less than shocked by ...silk panties on a "Guy" !!? .... after "gerbils " and such things eh ?? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Let it go

You know, the amazing thing about your experience, is that it really doesn't matter what others think. You'll probably never see them again.

I remember a time when I first started going out en femme, I hand gone to a grocery store to pick up some photos. Two guys walked up to me and started talking to me. They were wanting to hit on me. When I finally turned toward them, facing them eye ball to eye ball, they realized that I was not the sexy woman they thought I was. Whoa, boy! Did they do a double take. I waltzed by them in my three inch heels, shaking on the inside, but confident on the outside, and they were more embarrassed than I was. Let it go.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Josephine hit the nail on the head. Always carry a small bag with spare clothes (sweatshirt, sweat pants, socksand shoes, for ..... just in case. yes, the thrill of testing the edge. Just like when we were teens, always pussing the envelope of freedom and control.

I think everyone should go out just like they want, fully or partially dressed. We should not be the ones to put controls on anyone. We need to accept each other just like we want everyone else to accept us. It is not out place to do that. We are doing this for ourselves, not for anyone else. Whatever makes you feel the best is your bag. So be a Nike fan and just do it!

I can understand the thrill one gets from driving in heels and hose and also stepping out of the car in heels. I drove in heels and hose for the first time a few weeks ago then a week later stopped on a quiet country road pulled on a skirt then went for a walk. A week or so later I drove to a lay-by, got fully dressed then drove to my walking spot and walked again. The thrill was amazing. The experience is intoxicating and makes you want to do it again but go a bit farther. You may find the same dear.
    Joanne x

Banned Read only
    Never forget for a moment, [SIZE="4"]MURPHYS LAW ![/SIZE]

I was out walking down a little two track, way back in the State Forest, in northern Michigan, wearing pantyhose, heels, and a nice short little dress. I didn't bother with the wig and makup, because I had never seen anyone that far back in the woods. I'm enjoying the breeze on my legs and up my dress, and a nice walk in the woods, when along comes a car full of seniors through the woods. I ran back and jumped in my van, and beat it out of there. Later a few miles a way, a local sheriff stops me, and checks me out. He calmly said, "We had a report of a man in a dress, like you're wearing, acting suspiciously". I just said, "yes,I guess it would look suspicious to some people". He handed me back my license, and got back in his car and left. Those old farts called the police on me! Beware of old people.
    Last edited by Melinda G; 04-08-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sally I agree with you, the 4 Coronas and driving was not smart. To be blunt that is irresponsible. Dressing does not endagner lives but drinking and driving does. Sorry I am not impressed.
    Just another man in a dress

I went for a walk with my girl undies bra and inserts under my boy clothes this morning I was wearing short pants and a Tshirt. 2 blocks from home I realized I had shaved my legs yesterday, I have never showed my shaved legs in public before ( only in the shower at work) no one noticed this fine Easter morn.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I totaly agree

but then again I guess I don't know everybody's situation.

Quote Originally Posted by finacarina View Post
    For the life of me I can never understand how someone dares to go out in guy mode wearing high heels, but doesn't dare to get fully dressed en femme to go out. Just doesnt make sense to me.

If I go out, I'm dressed all the way....Wig & makeup, to nice heels. Nobody seems to notice anything if all looks "kosher" with someone's appearance. I also am clean shaven, so there is less ao a chance of attracting unneeded attention to my appearance. I have even spoken to a sheriff's deputy in full female attire (it wasn't halloween, either) and he called me ma'am!

I Think we all like the danger of maybe getting chught somec times I drive home at 11pm on the interstate through 2 toll booths and 2 villages 24 miles
    dressed I love the feeling
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    I do silly things like walk from my car to the front door of the house mind you it is a night but you never know when someone could see you.
    As much as I would be mortified if caught, there is an adrenaline rush at the thought of almost getting caught.
    Maybe in some subconscious way we want to get caught.
    I'm begining to wonder if there is a desire to be caught.
    Last week, I put on fake nails three times at work. I kept hiding my hand, but I'm sure a couple people saw.