Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: if you were to play a girly sport while dressed what sport would u play

chrissy_Sissy

Field Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    if u were to play a girly sport as a crossdresser and all of your team mates knew what sport would you play. for me it would be tennis caues they get to wear those skimpy outfits
    I would play field hockey that way i could wear a short skirt that is plaid with a bra underneath a poloshirt

Golf! My all time favorite sports story is about a guy who disguises himself as a girl to play on the LPGA tour - here's a link to Missing the Cut

Windy

Hi girls, does showgirl count?
    Feel The Passion!!

sissy felicity
    well girls i'd have to go for hockey as the skirts are very short along with ice skating for the lovely dresses they wear but what about a game i used to play as a youngster kiss,cuddle or torture! a great game if you could get all three!

Thumbs up

i can fullly recommend a nice set of black Kung fu satin, theyre pyjamas and you get to wear them in public.cant say fairer than that.

Youngirl at Heart

Track and Field

Did anyone else watching the Athens Olympics notice how short and how tight some of the athletes' shorts were? And what about those midriff-baring tops? Wow!

Of course, I'm no runner (or long jumper, or pole vaulter, for that matter), but I'd love to dress like one.

Regards,
    Sidney
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

it would definately be tennis because i have done it i have a pleated pink tennis skirt and matching ruffled panties and believe me you dont have to be good to enjoy the feeling.love sarah xxxxx

A change of heart has...

overcome me. I previously said that tennis was the one and only for me. I love those skirts so much!
    But then, I considered how hot and sweaty the girls get and it took away some of the allure.
    AND THEN, I watched some figure skating and wondered what I could have been thinking. Forget tennis! Figure skating is so romantic, graceful and fun, not to mention beautiful.
    Of course, none of us are really considering how much work goes into getting good at any of these sports, but who cares?
    Chrissy

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, a tough thing for me. I'm not really into sports. However, if I did, I already have two womens water polo swim suits. I would want to wear something alluring, so I would have to learn figure skating or tennis better. I have been tempted at times to buy a figure skating outfit and I might someday.

Blah just give me some feminime moto-x gear and a moto-x bike. Always liked the female snowboarding gear too.

Arena Triatholon Shorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    Just though you might want to see me in my running gear. No? to bad here i am anyway. Oh it took me ages to get hold of these athletic running shorts does anyone know any shops that sell them?
    I think thats the Arena logo on them. It is the Triathlon type bottoms you want. Try this site:

http://www.teamarena.com/

They have a triathlon suit at this link:

http://www.teamarena.com/2000/produc...pass=tricomp_w

Do various searches using "triathlon competition womens" and Nike, TYR, Arena, speedo, or other manufacturers.

Will this do?...:
    Last edited by Felicity; 08-28-2006 at 02:25 PM.

Banned Read only
    BATMITTON. I like to wack that over the net with my rackets (Both of 'em).

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !) I'm Bad.
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 05-29-2005 at 07:21 AM.

Thumbs up Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    I think thats the Arena logo on them. It is the Triathlon type bottoms you want. Try this site:

http://www.teamarena.com/

They have a triathlon suit at this link:

http://www.teamarena.com/2000/produc...pass=tricomp_w

Do various searches using "triathlon competition womens" and Nike, TYR, Arena, speedo, or other manufacturers.

Will this do?...:
    They have some great womens atheletic wear there and yes i think that could well do. Thanks again

goal2batvcomic like Eddie JanineSoCal's Avatar

football in the Lingerie Bowl and supermodel teammates

If anyone watched it...on shortly after Superbowl each year...and is a actual football game. It is the only sport I knew that was played in lingerie, and is only once a year, but worth the wait.

In this case, I would even be willing to be the lowly equipment manager responsible for their uniform cleaning and repair...or team mascot.

XO

Janine
    Last edited by JanineSoCal; 03-19-2005 at 04:21 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Come on girls

Quote Originally Posted by JanineSoCal
    If anyone watched it...on shortly after Superbowl each year...and is a actual football game. It is the only sport I knew that was played in lingerie, and is only once a year, but worth the wait.

In this case, I would even be willing to be the lowly equipment manager responsible for their uniform cleaning and repair...or team mascot.

XO

Janine

I forgot about this until you reminded me. I've never seen it only photos of the girls

lets get a team together for next year. I'm in

Have a look here
    http://www.lingeriebowl.com/index.htm
    Last edited by Nina; 03-19-2005 at 04:38 AM.

Nina, You're welcome...

That is one of the places I search for the things I like. When I brought the site up yesterday, I remembered your posting. If I remembered they had these before, I would have linked it last week.

Swim Outlet also has your TYR (not Arena logo) shorts at http://www.swimoutlet.com/subcat.asp?0=266

Kiefer also has Triathlon gear at www.kiefer.com. A triathlon link is at the lsft frame.

There is a place on the other side of where Portland I live in Beaverton called JD Pence They have some awsome swimwear, but not the triatlon stuff. They have a site at http://jdpence.com/

Now you know my prefered swimwear sites...

A pic from the Swim Outlet site, they are "TYR Triathlon Workout Bikini" regularly $37.00 and now $33.95:
    Last edited by Felicity; 08-28-2006 at 02:25 PM.

On Sauvie Island, the NW part of Portland, OR, is a nude beach. You can usually find
    people playing volleyball there in the summer.

I would say anything that involves a short skirt and panties being exposed. Stuff like cheerleading, tennis, ect. I would say figure skating, but I always fall on the ice
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

i would be a golfer love what they wear playing golf

it would have to be dance or cheerleading for me nice tight skimpy outfits

"Stephanie"
    Tennis

Thumbs up Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    That is one of the places I search for the things I like. When I brought the site up yesterday, I remembered your posting. If I remembered they had these before, I would have linked it last week.

Swim Outlet also has your TYR (not Arena logo) shorts at http://www.swimoutlet.com/subcat.asp?0=266

Kiefer also has Triathlon gear at www.kiefer.com. A triathlon link is at the lsft frame.

There is a place on the other side of where Portland I live in Beaverton called JD Pence They have some awsome swimwear, but not the triatlon stuff. They have a site at http://jdpence.com/

Now you know my prefered swimwear sites...

A pic from the Swim Outlet site, they are "TYR Triathlon Workout Bikini" regularly $37.00 and now $33.95:
    I only wish when i go out cycling i could go out dressed like that.

But i don't think i'd get away with it

You've been a great help though

DaanaTS
    cheerleader, of course
    what cute revealing outfits *Blush*
    Btw, anyone know where I can get a cheer outfit (and I don't mean those cheesy ones ( on e-bay either
    toodles
    Daana
    Last edited by DaanaTS; 04-14-2005 at 02:26 PM.

when I was young

I was in school it was the swimming lesson at the local pool, I remember screaming inside because I wanted to be like the girls sleek,curvy and shinney in my speedo swimsuit. My own body left/leaves me cold, I so wanted to be like them and change into a school skirt and blouse and feel pretty and attractive.