Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Has Happened To The Suspender Belt?

What Has Happened To The Suspender Belt?

HI GIRLS
    Just wanted to ask this cause of all the treads here about pantiehose / tights.
    what has happened to the suspender belt and the good old stockings,
    the sexy look of the suspender belt with them fishnet stockings

i myself love the tights/pantiehose but that suspender belt with stockings for me just as that edge above
    so my question is this do you own and wear a suspender belt or are you in to panties hose /tights more ?

very interested in this to hear ur views as i said dont see any threads on this atall if any.

Only have one pair of tights. Much perfer my 6 strap RAGO belt and stockings.
    Susann_Gardener

I wear both, but yes I do have a soft spot in my heart for my spenderbelt(garter belt, in the colonys) but stockings are getting rare, (and cost so much more), for everyday use. But still when I want to wear something sexy, It's get out the stockings,and Garter belt. But maybe thats because I started dressing before Pantyhose where even thought of.
    Tina B.

Right now WalMart have a panty garter belt combo for $8.50 at the store near me.

Wink Love Garter Belts and Stockings

[SIZE="3"]I love the look and the feel of a garter belt and stockings. Pantyhose are Ok for everyday, but to really get that dressed up feeling it is the garter belt and stockings. I enjoy trying the 50's look with a petticoat along with stockings. I sometime wear the reinforced heel and toe stockings which add to the 50's look. Of course when I'm the dressed up maid I wear balck, back seamed stockings.

Yes, I love stocking

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

Our local thrift store has stockings for .69c I always stock up from there.

I love stockings. I wear them with my suspender belts (one black, one white), or with my corselettes (same colours). The black corselette has fishnet panels & came with matching fishnet stockings & thong.

I only recently started wearing pantihose semi-regularly, and that's because they work so well with my new padded panties.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I recently bought a 8-garter garter belt off ebay. I just love it. Have not worn a garter belt and stockings for over 20 years. Almost forgot how wonderful it feels. Now I need to buy a open bottom girdle too.

I wear pantyhose or thigh highs most of the time. But, I do own 2 suspender (garter) belts, and several pair of "full fashion" stockings, which I wear on "special" occasions.

Vikki

I really think that suspenders and stocking are great for the right occassion but I really do not know many GG's or CD's that wear them on a daily basis.

i agree with most here that stockings and belts are good for special occasions. I have both, but tend to wear pantihose more often because the controll tops help to smooth out any lumps and bumps caused by padded rear and hip panties.

Kind of funny that I was just looking at an add that was displayed here on this site. www.stockingshowcase.com I like the looks of a couple of their garterbelts and just might be tempted to start wearing them again.
    Kisses, Linda

Wink Suspenders

For me it has to be stockings and suspenders every time I do not have a single pair of tight's/pantyhose I only have stockings
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

what has happened to the suspender.

i always wear lace top stockings and suspender belt.it feels better with
    my lace panties,which pantyhose always hides.

suspender belt

I have both tights and suspender belt and stockings ,but you cannot beat suspender belt and stockings for feeling sexy especially when you have just shave all over your body.the feeling of smooth stockings on shaved smooth legs is just so sexy.

Love backseam stockings and belts, glam

for me i find holdup stockings (is that the same as garter stockings?) by far the easiest and most comfortable to wear. dont own any tight's/pantyhose, so its bare legs or thigh high holdups.

I have 3 belts love em
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Their alive and well and living in my lingerie draw.
    Well at least about a dozen!!

xoxo
    Paula
    I'm the kind of woman that when my feet
    hit the floor each morning
    the devil says
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

just one

I love the garterbelt, stocking look and feel. I have been looking for some forever. Found the combo set at Walmart, but found the straps too stretchy, and the plastic clips don't seem to hold very well.
    Oh well, guess I will keep looking, and see if I can find a good one.
    The thigh highs will have to work for now.

:0)

I have several belts and nylons, but pantyhose are convenient when just running around in jeans. The wife can't stand wearing them under jeans, but thinks they look good on me.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Remember Patrick Swayze's friend putting on his stockings ? One could not luxuriate like that with tights ?
    At least I remember it as stockings ? Which are my fav. but for appearance or for special going out times only.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Pantyhose/tights for me! I don't care if someone considers them as 'inconvenient', I"m not sexually active.

I wear stockings and all sorts of means of suspension always.No other hosiery can match the allure of stockings!!

Not sure if this question is open to all or not. If not my apologies in advance and mod delete at will but if it is open....

If dressing up I prefer to use a garter belt and nylons/stockings. I do pantyhose/tights under slacks for a smoother look but find stockings/nylons much sexier. Just my POV other GG results may vary. A LOT! lol

dancin