Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panties

panties

I prefer to go pantyless, especially in dresses and skirts. Great feeling. I only own 2 pairs for really short skirts or jeans.

If you live in USA, take a trip to Kohls. They have frequent 40% off sales.
    Get yourself 3 pairs of Warner's Not So Innocent panties. You'll think you died and went to heaven ! Best of all it will cost you less than $15 !!! It's a "serve yourself" style store and no one will even notice you druing your selection or at the checkout . While you are there, check the clearance racks . They have loads of bargins on tops, pants, skirts, etc. Even got a really cute pair of shoes for $10 !!

Thumbs up buying panties

Just do what i do and go out and buy them don't worry .
    I used to be like that scared and afraid that someone would see me buying panties but now i don't care who care's
    Go to Wal mart and buy your self some nice panties and enjoy

panties

forgot go to myjiers they have a self serve check out that what i use when i go to the states

buy online and open up a p.o. box at your local post office and bring them in the house when you can. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_on_platforms
    I prefer to go pantyless, especially in dresses and skirts. Great feeling. I only own 2 pairs for really short skirts or jeans.
    what about the dangly bits? how can you feel fem like that. sounds more like a highland soldier in a kilt than a sweet CD babe.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by donna9
    buy online and open up a p.o. box at your local post office and bring them in the house when you can. It worked for me.
    now everybody knows our secret. the wife will be checking out the local POBox shops. thankyou very much, donna, I don't think.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Hi girl,

I too used to be very shy about buying panties and other lingere. Went to WalMart and other type stores, no-one noticed or cared but me (thrilling adventure). Like so many other things, if you make it a habit, it will become automatic.

AbbyLee