Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want To Be Buried EnFem?

Do You Want To Be Buried EnFem?

I do I have seriously thought about putting it in my will.

Well now thats a morbid question but the answer for me is I Dont Care what I am in I told my wife to bury me in a pocket tee a pr of jeans and a pack of marlboro lights but never thought about a dress but i do have a nice LBD picked out just in case
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I think that this question has been asked before here. But I'm sure my family would want me dressed as a man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is the least of my worries, Hon and would be up to my family how they want me to be remembered.

Silver Member
    I can asure you that once you are dead this subject will seem much less important to you.

Steph

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar

I would like to walk eternity in stilettoes!

Since we will be walking on clouds (assume you made it to heaven), I would like to wear 6inch heels (angel white of course)

Love, Helen

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I did a quick double take..."Do I want to be buried EMFEM ?" GIGGLE GIGGLE
    (Sorry, bad pun)

I intend to let the family remember me any way they desire....and hope that there indeed is a white robe (with some very girly trim) waiting for me on the other side....won't the wife have a cow over the uniform in heaven?

Emily Ann

Smile Burn Me

You can bury me in anything, cause i wont care

Erica
    Loves his wife, wouldn't trade her for a million pair of pumps, she treats me like a real girl

Silver Member
    yes---In My black leather calf length skirt with matching stilletto heeled knee hi boots, corset style belt with My red satin blouse and black leather blazer--oh and My gauntlet syle black leather gloves----
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

yes and I already discussed it with my wife (though I will also be wearing my academic robe in addition to a skirt suit)

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Ummmm...Nope!

The burial is a ritual to heal the survivors - at that point it will not heal me or ennoble or change me.

Up until now, I believe I will be most cherished for my life as a man, and that would please me fine.

If between now and that day I feel my more significant contribution to family and humanity will have been "as a woman", then I'll specify burial EnFemme.

For now, it is a Suit and Tie Affair !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by tightsgirl View Post

(Although I also concede the point that it may seem a whole lot less important when the time actually comes...)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Staci K View Post
    Well now thats a morbid question but the answer for me is I Dont Care what I am in I told my wife to bury me in a pocket tee a pr of jeans and a pack of marlboro lights but never thought about a dress but i do have a nice LBD picked out just in case

LMAO I know but consider me your dark morbid gothic crossdresser

Although I knew that some people would feel like me and want to be dressed in fem clothes in the casket.

Let me think about that... No.

For the same reasons RobertaFermina covered.

Question Buried enfemme

For me it does'nt matter at all , I would like to simply be remembered as , having a kind caring soul , that of a girl thats inside of me , the loving kind heart and spirit of the little girl in me that is and will always be known as Sierra !!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

do you want to be buried.

My ashes will be scatterd at sea, but you can toss in a pair of my panties with the ashes.

Hopefully I'll be dead when it happens and it will make no difference to me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

...Cool !

Quote Originally Posted by tightsgirl View Post
    ..But when they cremate me in my "PVC boots and undies" ... there might be "environmental issues" eh ? xx"K"
    Last edited by Khriss; 02-23-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Sick Thought

I figure, I came into this world as a man, I will go out as one, what I do in between is my business.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    yes---In My black leather calf length skirt with matching stilletto heeled knee hi boots, corset style belt with My red satin blouse and black leather blazer--oh and My gauntlet syle black leather gloves----
    Can you put me on the invitation list for your funeral!? What size are the gloves? ,,sorry.. yes we will respect your wishes..
    No way I am being buried, en femme or en drab. I am getting nuked, fried, cooked. My kids know where the ashes need to be. Will I be wearing my favourite forms and bra when I am cooked ..? .. don't know, don't care. ... the black leather blazer??..

Any burial or funeral instructions should be written out separately and given to your intended executor or next of kin, rather than put in your will. Often the will is not read until the deceased is already in the ground.

Maggie

My wife said she would barrie me in a mens suit, with a bra and panties under that. That is her ideas, and I'm ok with them...BJ

I seem to be in the minority here but I have given this alot of thought and have a legal will written out. It states I want to be buried as Michelle. In one of my ball gowns, full makeup, my hair styled, thigh-highs, shoes, bra/panties, jewelry. But here is the thing...I want a closed casket funeral with a pic of my male self standing next to my casket on a stand. So everyone will see the pic of me as my male self and inside the casket I will be my true self...Michelle.

I want it to represent how I lived my life. The pic will be how most people saw me and inside the casket...behind closed doors, if you will...is how I truly lived my life.

Take Care,
    Michelle
    Last edited by Michelle2008; 02-24-2007 at 02:19 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Nope! Not a chance! Rather sick thought. A nice crisp men's suit will be fine for me!! Not gonna embarass the family. They will have enough to contend with.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Buried? I don't care what they do. I'll have moved on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]