Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Want To Be Buried EnFem?

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha...... you guys are great!

Love to - but I won't embarrass the funeral director, who has been a close friend for many years. He is not aware of Diane's existence and I would hate the shock to kill him!!

I'm thinking of being underdressed on the way to the oven!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

funerals are for remembering how you lived your life not how you pretended to live your life. answer-no I will not be buried enfemme.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    nope

Now that's a thought that I'd not given much thought about...... but having said that.. I would love to be buried while wearing a pair of pink silk panties, ....underneath my suit....

I am being creamated...............

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I really don't care honestly...I'll leave that decision to my living suvivors...personally speaking, I want to live as long as I can and die when I can't help it...

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I am going for cremation so I guess I am out of this one.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by occdresser View Post
    funerals are for remembering how you lived your life not how you pretended to live your life.
    I agree. That's why right now I want to be laid out underdressed. (I want to be cremated too.) Those I haven't come out to yet will see what they expect to see. Those I have come out to will know I'm "going out" as I really am, that I'm honoring the real me.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

[SIZE="3"]Had no choice in what I was wearing coming in to this world and it didn't matter. It won't matter (to me) on the way out!!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

do you want to be burried en-femm

I don't plan on dying so no buriel for me. I hope they don't start planting people that are not dead! As for clothes, I like the fem stuff so it should be underwear at the very least and then burn baby burn.

Dreaming is half the fun.
    I think we need to understand who is the service for.
    The truth is ( and I do really belive it ) that once we cross that line that is the end of our fisical live and feelings you soul leaves the body and you go to the next place whichever it is of the two, because there is only two , and the service is for the family and friends how come to say goodbye to you, it is the moment for them to mourn and share their memories with each other, as for the person who just died it makes no diference how you dress or if you are burned , personaly I rather be burned make it small and do with the ashes what ever they want trow them in the sea or keep them it wont matter. sorry if your dissapointed. but it is what it is.
    Hope you'll take it in the must loving way, ( wait that did'nt sound good, too late )

Almalove.

Since I will be cremated, it may not make any difference what I am wearing. My wife knows that I want part of my ashes given to a Austin company that will put them in a cyclinder, add this one to all the others which will be placed into a orbital payload. Then the payload will be put into orbit along with another payload. May be the only way I get to go into space. Price is not bad, around $2K.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I plan on creamation, however, if I have an open casket view like my sister did, I would want my wife to put in a change of clothes by my side so I could come out to everybody!
    Drumming, My other hobby

Red face

I want to be creamated but I want that to be in a dress,then put my ashes in a coffee can on top of a semi an go down the interstate until the cans is empty.

The burial is a ritual to heal the survivors
    This is what I agree with completely. To me it is about a way for the living to deal with the lost of people they will never see again.

I leave it up to them to find the best way to deal with that lost.

As my self I care little what happen to my body after death. They could dump it in a lake for all I care really matter very little.

Wink

Yep, As a bride, dress, bra & forms, white stockings & suspender belt, white heels, makeup, bouquet & veil
    Sophie Mosley

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    creamation for me,femme undergarments nice but however my wife decides, As for my thoughts if it could be said of me that "I was a good person" I would be quite satisfied.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Debbiejoanne (DJ)

Absolutely I want to be buried in fem. As a Farmer I have spent my entire life in: safe, uncomfortable, and socially acceptable clothes. I want to have something nice when they put me in the pine box and shut the lid. I will be buried in a remote rural cemetery and screw the undertakers. They have seen worse and done worse. DJ

I will be cremated, but, although all my 4 children know I dress, and two of them also dress, we chat on the phone and via email about it, they don't want to see me en femme. They can burn me in whatever they want. The boots in my avatar, or my ostrich cowboy boots that I wear daily? Don't care. Their choice. w.