35 58.33%
  • no

25 41.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many girls like to put their hair in pigtails

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

how many girls like to put their hair in pigtails

pigtails make me look so sexy

Pigtails I dont do too often primarily because I feel like I should be scrubbing the floors if my hair is tied in any way.
    and scrubbing the floors sounds way to dangerouse,what a nightmare a breaking of the perfected nails!
    [COLOR=Pink]I am [/pink]

I have to say that although I do find pigtails to be a sexy and cute hairstyle I really don't think that it would work with my hair. I do have long enough hair to do it but I just hate wearing a ponytail at all. I would much rather have it down. Just have to get use to keeping it out of my lipstick. Plus, the fact is that when I put my hair up I tend to get headaches easier than when it is down so I tend to stick with a loose hairstyle more. And to top it off my wife prefers seeing my hair down rather than up.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Vickie-CD
    I do from time to time for sort of a different look(my real hair,quite long), but what is neat is when I undo the pigtails, it gives my normaly strait hair a nice wavey look.
    Love,
    Vickie

I certainly would if I had the hair length (cut short) to do it. I don't have a wig with tails either - yet.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

I love putting my hair in pigtails. It gives me a completely different look than I usually have.
    Charlotte

my hair is to short and so is my wig. i will get one with pig tails though i always wanted my hair that way

I've worn pigtails twice, both times my wife did them for me

She likes to play with my hair and often plaits it. Twice she's given me 2 plaited pig tails She wondered why I didn't take them out as soon as I could !!!!

I love my hair being plaited and the wavy look is fine with my wife. In fact just today she said that she quite likes it.

If you can, grow your hair. It's worth all the trouble

Linda

I've never had a pigtail or pigtails. I have had pony tails and a pony tail. I've also had some pretty good tail.........

Amelie
    I used to like pig-tails. Once I had my hair similar to Heidi, with two braided pig tails. I wouldn't have this style now.

hmmm...pigtails .. uh no... ...not really me ..... pony tail ..mmm yes : ]

If my hair was long enough I would put it in pigtails but I like it better if it were in a braided ponytail.

Hugs and Kisses
    Dinah
    Dinah Princess of Power

Platinum Member
    i am growing my hair long ponney tail yes piggys no.......down in my eyes i like the best
    when i was rideing with the h. a.'s my hair was half way down my back.........a bandaner.....wet it fly mabey it will get there again no wig now nice...............

I usually have short hair - but a pig tail wig would be nice.
    XOXO,

Racheal

Vickie-CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I've never had a pigtail or pigtails. I have had pony tails and a pony tail. I've also had some pretty good tail.........
    Loved your answere Susan.
    Vickie

I like a pony tail, but tying up a wig can be a pain because the real hair underneath is exposed. I have no intention of shaving off my real hair
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

I would if I had long enough hair. Of course, then I'd have to have an appropriate little girls outit to match the look
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    I would if I had long enough hair. Of course, then I'd have to have an appropriate little girls outit to match the look
    I'm normally a blonde (4 short to midlength curly wigs, very little real hair on top) but have one cheap long straight black wig that could go into pigtails. I also have a couple of relatively short pleated skirts.

Hmmm - black pigtail wig, frilly top (the red or the sheer white one?), short pleated polka dot and striped skirt (the red one or the blue one?) pouffed out with a petticoat or 2 (definitely the new pink one, maybe the white one layered over it?) short enough for a little peek at the bottom tier of my multicolored pastel lace trimmed pettipants,fishnet pantyhose (the pink, the red or the black?), sounds like it could be fun (and an interesting view from the floor)!

Jadeanne

(curtsey)

Pigtails? Of course! How could someone who wears little girl dresses not put her hair in pigtails from time to time?

(curtsey)

--sissy stacy

pigtails

I love pigtails tied with ribbons especially when I'm working in the garden. a ponytail is fun too.

Wink

Iwear mine everyday in a ponytail and my boss loves it (me) ....pigtails or a side ponytail is very pretty with the right outfit ,and is the only way to wear your hair for those little girl outfits.nice ribbons toxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

AngelBelow

i have them!! ^_^. i have piccies in the pic thread if ya havent seen them yet.

~*AMH*~
    ~.*.Aimee.Maria.Hawkins.*.~

My name is pronounced like "Amy", except it's all like weirded out in spelling ^_^*~~

If I grew my hair long, it would be grey, with a thin spot on top, and that wouldn't look good. I'd like a long wig, and occasionally, I'd like a pony tail with a scrunchie.

ToniB

I love long flowing hair, so when I am out enfemme I never have my hair in a pony tail. I do put in one when I am getting dressed and putting on my makeup. Makes so much easier to have it out of the way.

Oh, I have had a pig-tail when in drap and driving with the top down.

Richelle

Im more of a ponytail person myself,but do on occasion wear pigails.

kally