Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GG role

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

GG role

If you were told you could be a GG for awhole week, ( 24/7) take on the role as a GG ( where-ever it be a mother, or working ), would you jump @ chance to do it ?? & i mean go through the whole GG life, ( PMT etc), would you serioulsy want to take that role on ??
    something that ive thought about for awhile really, or is it merely just the "dressing" ??
    ( no offense meant @ all by this thread, just curiosty )
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Well yes of course---why not?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Well, Wicked, at first look, yes I would jump at the chance, but when reality sets in, and the what abouts pop up, I would have to think long and hard. I have a great relationship with my nieces as their uncle, what about family ties, to me these are very important.

Perhaps I am reading to much into this, so I will just say yes, I would love the chance.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    For a week, absolutely I'd do it. I'd want to do it for the same reason the guys would in reverse: to see what it would actually be like. This would be actual real life (as opposed to fake real life?). I would imagine that most TGs would jump at the chance, knowing that it wouldn't be permanent. It's that reluctance to do it "for keeps" that keeps us from being TS. And you KNOW most if not all of the TSs would jump at the chance.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Where can i sign up

For a week it would be wonderful to expirence it ALL
    As long as i can't get pregeant

Of course! It's only for a week. I would think it would open a lot of tv/cd,s eyes as to what it really is like. So many good things and some not so nice things.

I once spent a fortnight as a girl 24/7. (maybe i should say dressed and out and about as a girl as opposed to behaving like one!) That opened my eyes a lot and made me appreciate what most gg's have to go through on a daily basis, such as how some people treat you. It also made me realise that I have the best of both worlds and also do enjoy my male side to the full also.

Yes, I would since it would only be for a week. Even going through the PMS thing. I feel it would make us more aware of what our SO goes through every month and maybe why they prefer slacks over a skirt or dress.

Not me. I enjoy the dressing but have no interest in trying to live as a woman.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

real for a week...a month

yes absolutely yes.I think it would be wonderful to be able to have the experience,to be the woman in all respects,for good and bad. I believe this would give us/me an understanding of what our so/women have to deal with on a daily basis and of the pains and discomfort of thier menstration cycle. If you really want to be as a women then as they say "In for a penny in for a pound". And yes I do believe I would love it and at the same time I think it would be a bit scary as it would be real.Then again I may possibly love it so much I would not want it to end.... huumm

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    If you were told you could be a GG for awhole week, ( 24/7) take on the role as a GG ( where-ever it be a mother, or working ), would you jump @ chance to do it ??
    Yes I would. Why: I am already dressed as myself (right or wrong), I am the mom, dad, husband, wife, girlfriend, lover, father, friend, idol, bread winnner, cleaner, cooker, fixer, mover, spider killer, shopper, CD'er, Lesbian, Transexual, etc...

So ya, why not take the opertunity to take the load of Transexual of my back? Last time I checked the comercials, these are classic traits of being a lady I conform to whom I am not whom expected to be.

Shea Butter Lotion commercial doesn't help any ...
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Yes, I would love to experience it for a week.
    Danielle

Only one week? Oh well, I'll gladly take what I can get.

What you proposed made me think ... and that kind of hurts, LOL. I'm not sure I'd want to be just a GG for a week, but I would jump at the chance to swap with my wife for a week. I'm already a fortunate person in that my wife and I are close and she's very supportive of my crossdressing. The real reason I would change places with her specifically would be to become even closer. Imagine the insight you'd have being in that other person's heels, as it were! I have nothing but respect for my wife, but I'd wager I'd learn even more. Good question, Wickedblonde GG.

For a week? Not a chance Angie. It's either the whole nine yards or nothing. To be a real GG permanently is a challenge few here would be willing to accept, although they talk a good fight.Going back after a week is just too easy. Something like this would really separate the men from the boys or the women from the girls, depending on how you look at it.

Silver Member
    Only for a week???? Now that might be too hard to give up. How about forever?

No question in my mind, but that's where I am going anyway.

Lovies,
    Steph

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    I'm with Salandra here, a week is an easy opt out clause, dont like it, dont worry its only for a week.........

Maybe Wicked you should of asked would you be a gg for five years, and go through child birth, personally having been present at both my kids births, childbrith scares the cr*p out of me

Btw Wicked would like to be a man for week? Just a throught

switching :-)

Oh god yes i would love to switch, for a day, week, or month, or longer if i could. I get time to let Terrilyn out, but not nearly as much as she needs and wants.

Where do I sign up?

Terrilynn
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

I would take the week and I would take the rest of my life and the next one.

Bonnie

Thumbs up for a week? only for a week? fore4ver

it is my experience a week wouldnt do the justice, a week ina womens shoes is nothing , try a year, with a family, typical days, running the kids around, getting up with your SO and making her/him breakfreast, make the lunch, all the while putting yourself aside, it is not easy being the woman role, there is so much to it, besides the monthly thing, the feelings, the heartaches, if you are a guy and just dress to relieve some tension, then more power to you, some of us have actually embraced our true selves and i do everything in my power to act and be a girl, ( now if i can just get rid of that annoying little fellow down there). honestly, i cant see how life as a GG is any easier than life as a GM, Go clothes shopping as a woman, and find out how many things fit wrong.
    as a stay at home, and my so works, i home school the two kids, make their breakfasts, lunches, dinner, clean house and still do all the manly chores as well.
    if i had to give up being a male, iwould do it in a heartbeat, no questions, no regrets..........forever. and dont forget the selflessness that comes along with being a girl, you have to think of everyone else first.

Erica
    Loves his wife, wouldn't trade her for a million pair of pumps, she treats me like a real girl

If by some miracle it was only for a week I'd do it, but I'd rather it be permanat if it's gonna happen. A week just would be long enough to be able to experience it to the fullest. A long full life vs. a fast one trying to experience all I wanted in only a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great question Wicked -

And I have another thing to ask in association with this as a GG - I know that CDers have a hard time of it with the media, but have you ever considered all the imagery etc that a GG sees everyday that makes her feel inferior? As an advertising person, I know that we all see 1000+ sales images a day,and whilst you may look at a fashion ad and think "wow that'd be great to wear!" many GG's look at it and feel a failure. Every day. 365.

Would you want to go through that on a regular and forever basis? And it affects ALL GG's to some extent or other, whatever they say.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaB GG View Post
    Great question Wicked -

And I have another thing to ask in association with this as a GG - I know that CDers have a hard time of it with the media, but have you ever considered all the imagery etc that a GG sees everyday that makes her feel inferior? As an advertising person, I know that we all see 1000+ sales images a day,and whilst you may look at a fashion ad and think "wow that'd be great to wear!" many GG's look at it and feel a failure. Every day. 365.

Would you want to go through that on a regular and forever basis? And it affects ALL GG's to some extent or other, whatever they say.
    That's a very good point that I hadn't thought of. The models are really so small that what they wear wouldn't fit most people or wouldn't look that well on the average woman.
    But if one were going to do it, The ups as well as the down sides would be welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would love to take the opportunity to be a real gg even if it's just one week and hell yes i would take the crappy week (PMS) and still feel pretty and gorgeous , i would switch with you in a heart beat

but wicked
    could you live my life for a week as a ts ? could you put up with the day to day issues of a trans person ?? hey it's not all bad only 5% of the time is sticky
    for that matter could you live as a cross dresser male to female ? would you go out or hide in doors ? you know the issues with passing ? and the voice issue thats the worse
    Last edited by MJ; 02-26-2007 at 11:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now lets see now this would involve looking after little brats and maybe having one of those strange women conversations when they both talk at the same time about something unintellagable, nope count me out.
    Gawd I do this for fun not torture

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    Well yes of course---why not?
    ditto