Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perversion

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Morgan View Post
    What I find perverted is a society that would limit human potential, to constrain behavior that might broaden or enhance the human condition. It is a perversion to advocate as a society, the human right to freedom and self-expression, and to then create so-called "norms" to splinter people into groups for the purpose of exclusion. Cross dressing takes nothing from society, and cross dressers and the trans gender add much. Imagine a society that actually embraces all of it's members.
    This is pretty good Loise. But the purpose for shunning someone in society is hate. For what ever reason. You can hate just on looks alone. I feel we all are contributors to society and we need to start tolerating everyone no matter who.

When I was in elementary school we had a girl who was disfigured from burns. We took square dancing and the others would not dance with her because of her burnt hands. I felt it was my duty to ask Debbie to dance. I know it meant allot to her.

Joy, I agree with you that hate is the product of it. But in fact. we have societal institutions that directly, or indirectly sanction that hatred. My point would be that we have perverted justice, equality, and personal responsibilty by permitting, regulating, and allowing all kinds of attitudes that have no benefit to the society to which we all belong. If that isn't a perversion of the basis for our society, then I'm confused. My wife would certainly agree with that. LOL

Red face

If you listen to my mother we are all crazy and perverted but I feel we do no harme to others and we don't try to force are self on others. We are just letting our innerself be free .

Nope...... I'm no pervert......

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think as myself more of a pig then a pervert
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Banned Read only
    My brother thinks I'm a big time pervert and he's only seen my skirt suits. When he sees my schoolgirl outs or cheerleader suits he'll think I'm an even bigger pervert.

Wink If doing this is wrong........

I don`t want to be right!-Angela. :GE:

is it a perversion

NO WAY! i feel its a part of who i am as far back as i can remeber i have always liked to wear girls clothes when i was younger i had a lot of shame and gulit but through the years ihave seen and learned that im not a bad person that there is not any thing wrong with me.it may not be right toevery body out there but for me im happy and in the end its us who has to live in our own skins it can be very hard at timkes but i know in my heart i cant and wont stop ever

krissy

If it harms none, then, = Just a lable for those who just dont understand...

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

perversion

I used to think all sorts of bad things about my crossdressing but until I realized that there were other people like me and I read up on it I have come to the realization that it is very normal. It is not perverted, but there are many small minded people that would view it that way.

Perversion??? Hell no... how can cross dressing be considered perverted?

Unfortunately society views us as gay and/or perverted. Hopefully as time goes on and more and more of us come out into public view, we can change these fears to the positive attitude that it should be. My views are no different whether in guy or girl mode, as most of are.
    If they don't see us as perverted in guy mode, why should they see us that way in girl mode.
    I as I said... Hopefully in time, we can be viewed as we really are... Normal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

No way no how

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    OK Heather's thread got to thinking here. Does anyone think what we do is a perversion ? I mean sex aside. Has it ever crossed your mind or is it keeping you from going out ? You GG's/Boyz, what are your thoughts on this ?
    How can it be perverted to be true to oneself. This is how God wired me. Perversion is all the hypocrisy the public has to be because of societal expectations. I do admit that they had me convinced but thank God he cured me of all the self hate and guilt that society threw upon me.

No I have unlearned all that junk and I know that for me, at leaste, it is one of the healthiest self expressions I can engage in. I am no longer suceptable to the public's hang ups and hypocrisy. My conscience is also clear from a spiritual perspective. My wife supports my cding so there are no issues there either. No way and no how.

One more thing I also don't agree with the term of "gender confused". I am who I am. The truth has set me free. I do not have time for that sickness anymore.

Sorry for going on but I do feel strongly about the subject.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 03-03-2007 at 04:03 PM. Reason: afterthoughts?
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

no way, i am no pervert , never was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]