Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with my funny bunny wife

My SO knows and is very supportive. For my last Birthday and Christmas included things for my Femme side an Valantines was just purely gifts for Han (I was so nervous lying to my friends about what I got at valantines). Even throughout her make up tips and girly times, trying on her clothes and flouncing around in front of her, I am still nervous.

I get incredably stressed especially when changing in front of her, from Drab to en Femme. I even freakout on occasion appologising to her for being a twunt. I still feel uncomftable sometimes when she uses my Femme name, even though it is good code when out shoping .

I think it is partly to do with spending so much of my childhood and early adult years convinced no women will ever except me, and the most important thing of all, I have yet to come to terms with it myself. Again repression in my earlier years.

My advice is to keep talking and keep doing all things femme with her, or as much as possible. It is helping me come to terms with who I am with someones elses exceptance as an aid.

Plus all the fab advice here on this and other forums.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Bethany,

Please check your private messages - I've sent you one.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Beth, I'd be over the moon and back again for a wife like yours

Talk to her over a decent bottle of wine or three, openness and truthfullness are the best way forward, you have a diamond of a wife there look after her.

Btw remember when you talk to her, remember to listen as well