Thread: In the beginning.

Smile In the beginning.

Many years ago when I first started cross dressing when my wife was that much younger,at that time she would buy me panties and stockings and dresses from charity shops,she was quite happy to go along with it as long as I didn"t dress in front of her, but as the years went by she become more hostile to it so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.
    Good luck, sweetie,
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Such a shame! In 1907 women couldn't wear trousers without receiving intolerance, now women wear can anything they like and for anyone to say otherwise is being unfair. Why can't we wear what we like? Let out our true selves? The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us, but that is not it!

I hope she changes her mind.

Wink

My wife was getting dressed this morning and she said she hated pantyhose I asked how she could hate such a great thing and if you have read my recent post "OK I tried it" you would know I should have shut up.. Any way she said she hated to wear anything I like to or wanted to wear. So the mouth was open and I stuck my size 15 (pump) right in there and said well you might as well go naked or wear my clothes.. Well not a good thing..I am right there with you I am in hiding she knows but dont want to know and for sure dont want to see.
    Good luck I'll be in the next closet down from you if you want to talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Gina_darling View Post
    Such a shame! In 1907 women couldn't wear trousers without receiving intolerance, now women wear can anything they like and for anyone to say otherwise is being unfair. Why can't we wear what we like? Let out our true selves? [SIZE="3"]The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, [/SIZE]they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us, but that is not it!

I hope she changes her mind.
    I agree with you on this at first we don't understand but a lot of Cders when they have "come out" seem to think that their partner should just accept it and carry on as normal. Before a GG can understand then the CDer has to understand as well so that questions can be answered and the CDing discussed. Yes some GGs will never accept but some do and most of those that do have a partner who is more understanding and not wanting everything for themselves.

Valerie

I hope you can talk to your wife and try to get her to understand how you feel, would telling her about this site help? or talking to another GG be any good? She is quite welcome to e-mail me if it would help just give me a pm.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

in the beginning

My wife loves to surprise me with fem clothes and nighties so I guess that I am lucky. She is not entirely on board with this crossdressing of mine but is at least somewhat accepting and I love her for that much. She does however go through stages and some times hates it openly, I try to respect that and curb my dressing when she is in this state. My wifes biggest problem with it is that she wants to be married to a man and not a woman, I try to assure her that she is but she is a very visual person and can't get past the clothes at times. Comprimise is the key for us, I really should do it more often because she has given in much more than I have.

Not bitter about it just jealous …

Quote Originally Posted by Staci K View Post
    My wife was getting dressed this morning and she said she hated pantyhose I asked how she could hate such a great thing and if you have read my recent post "OK I tried it" you would know I should have shut up.. Any way she said she hated to wear anything I like to or wanted to wear. So the mouth was open and I stuck my size 15 (pump) right in there and said well you might as well go naked or wear my clothes.. Well not a good thing..I am right there with you I am in hiding she knows but dont want to know and for sure dont want to see.
    Good luck I'll be in the next closet down from you if you want to talk
    Quote Originally Posted by valdor View Post
    Many years ago when I first started cross dressing when my wife was that much younger,at that time she would buy me panties and stockings and dresses from charity shops,she was quite happy to go along with it as long as I didn"t dress in front of her, but as the years went by she become more hostile to it so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.

To start with Staci K I'm going thru and have gone thru this for 10 years if
    she sees me in it she won't wear it again, have even bought her new
    outfits that she feels I bought for me and never will wear them
    So I 'm just another closet over from both of you.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

If you figure it out . . .

. . . let me know, because I'm in just about the same boat. My wife used to even go out with me but that stopped several years ago. I don't have to sneak behind her back or hide it, but it's clear she doesn't want anything to do with it and she is sometimes hostile about it.

Oh well . . .
    Kim

Ladies my heart goes out to you. I will say a word to the above tonight for you.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by valdor View Post
    ...so I have to dress behind her back but at least our marriage is still intact. Valerie.
    Her change in acceptance could be for any number of reasons, non of which you have indicated here, so I wont presume in that area, but I will say, If you are doing this behind her back, how long do you think your marriage will survive if she finds out.

... Why can't we wear what we like?
    Sorry for shouting and being rude but [SIZE="4"]YES YOU CAN[/SIZE]

... The sad truth is I don't think they understand how we feel, they take it as an insult that they are not feminine enough for us ...
    Some of them don't not because they don't want to but because they find it hard to, for so long has society indoctrinated people with "Normal" behaviour and as for "not being feminine enough for us", how can you draw that conclusion, there is nothing and I mean nothing, feminine about a "bloke in a frock". Feminity has got nothing to do with clothing and everything to do with the "being"
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    I agree with you on this at first we don't understand but a lot of Cders when they have "come out" seem to think that their partner should just accept it and carry on as normal.
    It's kind of like smoking. Parents who smoke are shocked, just shocked their kids picked up smoking, all the while they strickly forbit it.

Spouses crossdress everyday and are shocked, just shocked when their husband does it.

That is a shame it's so nice to share this with ones so or wife
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 03-01-2007 at 08:25 PM.