Thread: Suddenly Fem, Photo section!!!!!!!!

Suddenly Fem, Photo section!!!!!!!!

I dont know, how many of you girls, have ever bought anything from Suddenly Fem, (crossdresser.com) not this website crossdressers.com.
    They have really fun stuff, I have bought from them many times.

Blah, Blah, blah........... the point i am getting to is, Right now, they have a new thing going on. they want to create a photo section CD girls. all you have to do is submit a photo. Very cool.
    I am in, any other girls, going to?

Go to crossdresser.com We could all have our BEST photo's displayed!!!

This thread will not meet, all the girls on this website, unless, you reply now and than. I only posted this thread, because, i thought It would be fun for us girls.

XOXO Tiffany

Sounds like a good idea for those that are interested. I don't mind my picture here, but in a catalog on the 'net? NOT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Tks for the info, due to my new found confidence I have developed an interest to perform, and that includes theater. I have looked at casting calls so why not, I post my face all over the internet now.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Coward

I still can't get up enough courage to post any pictures, and I go out enfemme all the time. Just proves that I'm a little weird. & Trina - Soon to be a Coward No More
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    I dont know, how many of you girls, have ever bought anything from Suddenly Fem, (crossdresser.com) not this website crossdressers.com.
    Crossdresser.com is actually owned by us just so you know
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn