Thread: i found something you might want to look at expecialy the new gg's it might help

cdjenny

i found something you might want to look at expecialy the new gg's it might help

Last edited by cdjenny; 03-02-2007 at 04:39 AM.
    Living is not in how many breaths we take, but in how many moments take our
    breath away.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Thank's Jenny Good reading and should be helpfull to SO and wive's.I wish i could have read this stuff year's ago instead of thinking i was the only guy out there wanting to wear women's underwear.This forum has been a biggest asset to understanding this side of me

Thank-you muchly Jenny. I've put shortcuts for both on my desktop so my SO and I can referance them. I was reading some of the second to my SO and she wants to read it as well.

Cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Agreed. More informative stuff. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

It is strange to think you are unique, then read something like that. It shows me that I may be 'different', but certainly not unique (or alone).
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Student Paper

That was great. Well researched and presented. Printed and will give to my wife.

Thank for sharing this Jenny
    The only thing I didn't like is the comment

"the true Crossdresser like to project the most realistic image that they can"

Now I consider myself a true Crossdresser
    But don't want to project the most realistic image
    Well at least that's my
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

cdjenny

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Valentine View Post
    Thank for sharing this Jenny
    The only thing I didn't like is the comment

"the true Crossdresser like to project the most realistic image that they can"

Now I consider myself a true Crossdresser
    But don't want to project the most realistic image
    Well at least that's my

i can agree there..but i didn't write it i just came across it..and i thought that some of our so's and newbee's here might find it helpfull
    Living is not in how many breaths we take, but in how many moments take our
    breath away.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

How to Tell Your Partner

http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/wo...llpartner.html

an extract from the article above

Be patient in dealing with her concerns. Allow her time to think, and do not press her for immediate acceptance. If she does tell you that she understands and still loves you, tell her how much that means to you. But do not overestimate her degree of acceptance based on her initial response. There are many reasons why she may give you the impression that she is comfortable with your crossdressing when in fact she is not. Perhaps she is concerned about you and does not want you to feel rejected. Perhaps she is afraid of being rejected herself. Perhaps she simply feels stunned and emotionally drained, and is looking for the easiest way to end the conversation without getting into an argument. Delayed reactions are very common.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me