Thread: When is less better?

Sejd

When is less better?

I am a "two spirit" trans gender whatever, person who recently traveled to Chicago to work for a dental show. I met up with Gypsie Karen and Crazy Cat and we had a great time. When I returned to my hometown, I visited my sexologist who is a very wise woman and I told her about how on my trip I had been constantly addressed as "Ladies" with my wife. She told me that the less we (trans gender people) dress up, the more likely we are to pass as women in society. I do believe she is right. The less a man dress up when he want to look like a woman, the better. So guess what girls, it aint in the clothing!!!! it's in the attitude and level of comfort you put forth as a woman. I repeat myseld, I know it, it is in the posture, your smiles, your soul sharing. Cleavage, or legs or hair! that's all not that important. You just need to be yourself, and blend in with very few female trappings. Just be your sweet natural womanly self. After all, it's not in the clothing, it's in the genes.
    hugs
    Sejd

I guess a lot of it is state of mind
    And how you project yourself
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

OK, I believe you have a point, the challenge is, how do we achieve that? I feel a lot more femme with my wig, breastforms, makeup, nylons and heels. I can go out en drab with breasts, hips and butt, nails, etc, and nobody seems to notice, because I project an otherwise masculine image. I think it will take more than self image to turn a senior bald overweight guy from drab to femme. I might imagine myself as a sexy lady, but, without the accessories, I doubt the rest of the world would buy in. w

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar
    I have always felt that the clothes, etc., make up only the last 20 - 30 percent of my whole being. All the rest is firmly inside and as Seyd says, it is about how you project yourself to others. If you cannot do unclothed how on earth do you expect to do it clothed?

Hugs Maddie xsxs
    If I get to where I'm supposed to be going then please stop me.

Couldn't agree with you more Sejd. A real woman is a loving, caring, people and family oriented person. You cannot "buy" real femininity, only live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    family oriented
    How many career oriented women did you just offend?
    Less is better to a point. Wearing a ballgown to the mall is absurd but expecting to be accepted as a woman while unshaven and wearing just an item or two of femme clothing is equally so. It takes a fair amount of effort to Be when you start off as a guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not necessarily Teresa. A woman can be a CEO and still be family oriented and can still very much enjoy being a woman.

I can understand the attitude and smileing, careing, etc... If you'd ever seen me without makeup, you would know that it's a necessity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Thanks for your insight. I appreciate your view.

For me, I love the clothing and passing is secondary. I look forward to the day they say look at that pretty man.

Call me silly but it is all about the clothes for me.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Banned Read only
    For me I prefer to go all the way and dress in a skirt suit that makes me look like I have hips or just go casual. But I always do beard foundation and lipstick. I feel the more I look like a gorgeous woman the more I pass, and passing is very important to me. I don't want people saying, "That's a guy!"