Thread: first time here

first time here

hello ladies i just informed my wife that im a crossdresser she seamed to take it ok at first but as time whent on she told me that i could not do it around her or the kids its been like this for 6 months or so she now is some what comfurtable with me painting my toes and wearing panties but she still wont let me were skirts and that is realy what i want to do so if any of you have any sujestions my ears are open

Banned Read only
    Tell her she cant drive anywhere and that she has to take the bus because thats all you'll allow her to do from now on.

Hi. I was in a similar situation,like myself you will just have to dress behind her back. Valerie.

Malissa,

you not think it might be embarrassing for your wife and kids if you dress around them? I think she is being relatively accepting of you, more than many would.

Okay so you have to play away, that might not be a bad thing if it keeps you and her and the children all together and happy. It is but a reasonable compromise for a family man.

If however you are driven to live full time as a woman, then you should seek more help than you will get here honey.

Lovenhugz x
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Wish I could help you. I respect that you want to abide by your agreements with your wife. Maybe keep the dialogue going and some day things will go in your favor.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!