Thread: How do you spoil yourself?

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

How do you spoil yourself?

Every now and then, we need to do special to ourself. Buy a new piece of clothing; put on new make-up; go to a special place; etc.

Today, I spoiled myself! I have finally decided to dye my hair. This previously Brunette is now a Red head. What a difference! I had grown my hair long enough to stop wearing wigs and I was dreaming of being a Red head. Now it's done, and I love it! My wife says they look natural. Yes!

Now tell me... How do you spoil yourself?
    :be:
    Miss Lulu

Other than the usual (like shopping) every now and them I'll make time to go up to our place in the mountains and dress completely from makeup to full sets of nails, then spend my time doing everyday things, fromworking in the yard to hiking in the woods to just cooking and cleaning, without worrying about work or the world at large. Just imerse myself in the "rightness" of how I feel.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    As far as spoiling goes, I would have to say that I am a spoiled brat. My SO calls me a Diva as Rita.
    All the things you mentioned spoil me but when I have the time I love to have a manicure and a pedicure. My SO and I love to have our own little pajama party and do each others nails.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I do my hair on a regular basis so it is not real that speical.
    I do get my nails don at least once a month sometimes more for a fill in.

I also do my make-up daily for drab mode so i guess it would be common but it is speical every morning

Every once in a while I just have to go all out and get really spiffied up.

My best dress & shoes. Hair done perfectly, nicely filed & painted nails, etc.

It feels so good when you get everything just-right and look into that mirror... You just look and say "I really look good."
    Sometimes it is really worth the extra effort. Especially when your SO tells you how good you look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do little things, the thing I like best is having my eyelashes and brows tinted. I do try to have aroma therapy at least once a month.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Shoes shoes shoes. I love high heeled shoes and when I am feeling self indulgent, I will usually buy shoes. Most of the time I have to purchase online, but at times like these, I will go to some of the stores here in town that have some of my fave styles in my size and "scratch my itch" accordingly

I'm easily pleased so it doesn't take much to spoil me..... Bag of chocolates or a new hockey stick.... And I'm happy as a clam....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile Spoils

I just kinda a simple schoolgirl , but when it comes to pulling out all the stops , I just gotta go with full on make-up , and hair ribbons !!!!!!!! , Oh ya !!!!, and a new car would be nice too !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I spoil myself by having spa pedicures all summer long. This is just one of the things that makes me feel a bit more feminine--even when ehdrab. Of course, I can also go out and buy shoes, lol!
    Last edited by myMichelle; 03-05-2007 at 04:04 PM. Reason: thought of something else, too!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Aspiring Member
    Peticure. So relaxing. I just love color on my toes.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Untitled
    Very very very rarely do I spoil myself, I like to spoil the other woman in my life
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-05-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I'm way overdue, but getting a pedicure is my way of spoiling myself. Just to be pampered like that is wonderful.
    Once in a while, I will go earring shopping, too. (because I have places to keep them) Shoes would rank up there if I had more room.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Pedicures, manicures, facials, etc...I'm a bit of a junkie for spas.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

girl next door
    Today I was thinking about getting my first pedicure. I think I'll save up for my big splurge instead... I'm hoping to buy a Veronica 3 soon.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lulu View Post
    Every now and then, we need to do special to ourself. Buy a new piece of clothing; put on new make-up; go to a special place; etc.

Today, I spoiled myself! I have finally decided to dye my hair. This previously Brunette is now a Red head. What a difference! I had grown my hair long enough to stop wearing wigs and I was dreaming of being a Red head. Now it's done, and I love it! My wife says they look natural. Yes!

Now tell me... How do you spoil yourself?
    :be:
    Clothes-A-Holic !

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

I spoiled myself with something else too...

For months and months I've been looking for something in particular. Last week my wife and I finally found it. That thing is another reason why I had my hair dyed. I bought a wedding dress!We shopped and shopped in many thrift stores, in many cities, to find the right one. I certainly was not going to pay the full price for a new wedding dress. The dress we found is beautifully detailed, the right size and.... $100.00 only!

This week-end I will spoil myself again. Wearing the dress, vail, earrings, gloves and shoes; I will model for my wife in a photo shoot! Darn... I gotta have a bouquet! Guess what I'm shopping for tomorrow....
    Miss Lulu

i buy shoes. lots and lots of high heel shoes