Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Would You do if You Could Have One Day

What Would You do if You Could Have One Day

I'm proposing a hypothetical question to all you girls who are as physically challenged as I am in being able to comfortably pass in public:

How would you spend a single day if you were to be absolutely assured of being able to pass as a woman?

Be creative, but try to answer as thoughtfully as possible.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

First I would put on a comfortable pair of flats. I drive a stick shift. Go shopping for a few hours, then relax and enjoy a good meal to recoup my energy. Then I would go to a movie. Hopefully I would be in the company of my wife. If not then maybe another lady friend. All in all just have a wonderful fun day.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

Tristen Cox
    I would go out and see everything, go shopping at the mall and eating at nice places. And hit a few clubs for desert, dance baby dance all night long!

For one day I would just go out with some GG friends, shopping for clothes and lingerie and a few girly items, lunch an some little girly type sandwich shop, or buying lunch and takeing it to the city park, sitting around drinking a lat'e talking girl stuff at a local coffee shop, then dinner out, after that maybe an evening movie or going out to a club to do a little flirting, and then home and of to bed to savor the memories of the day.

Probably not real origonal but that would be my day.
    Love and Hugs Tracie Lynn

Platinum Member
    i would proubly just go for a nice long 24 hour shopping trip..................

I'd spend the day away from people who don't like me.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

If I Could Have One Day...

I would go shopping with three of my best girlfriends. Then we would all go out for a bite to eat. Then I'd go to a beauty salon for "the works." Home to change and then off to dinner and the theater with a special friend. After that a night cap at a local club with a trio playing some nice music and some wonderful conversation. Then home to sleep in my favorite nightgown and dream of all the fun I'll have tomorrow.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by fractlgrrl
    I'd spend the day away from people who don't like me.
    That means you'll be spending it with us! SUPER!
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Trying on wedding gowns!
    DonnaT

I would go on group sight seeing tours, then to upper end restaraunts. After that I would see what it is like to use the rudder pedals on the Centurion with high heels.....................

Hey!!!

Back in awhile!

What would i do? Way to much i would love to do i dont think 24 hours is enough time.

Oh yes. I would have to play tennis in a Chrissy Evert outfit.

Holly's day sounds about perfect to me. Of course a limo would be necessary, and I'm thinking a CD slumber party would be a nice way to end the night, reliving the day in our jammies.

What about you Sharon, what would you do?

I'd run down the road naked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jennifer Green
    PART TIME GURL

Wink A Day Enfemme: Priceless

First of all I would go out shopping and try on and buy a few things. Then for a makeover and then a night out on the town, dinner, dancing just having a good time. Then on to the CD slumber party at Sherri's house. Where we could all sit around in our baby dolls and fluffy slippers because by then my feet would be killing me from wearing heels all day.

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    What about you Sharon, what would you do?
    Although I asked the question, it's taken me a while to decide what I would like to do. Shopping is too predictable, even though it would be nice to be able to go into shops and actually try on clothing before purchasing them.

I think I would like to do the simple things I enjoy already, but as me, not as my male self: like taking a long leisurely stroll through the streets of the city (NYC or Philly) on a nice sunny Spring day; or stopping by a coffee shop and slowly enjoying a tall cup while watching the crowds pass by just outside the window; or sitting on a park bench, my head tilted back basking in the warm sunlight; or making small talk with you other girls who enjoy the same simplicities of life as I do, not being able to detect beard shadow, baritone voices, ****-eyed wigs, or ill-fitting clothing, or even expecting to.

If I were to be granted a second day, I then would go out and party for twenty-four hours!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I would go for a complete make over then take in a movie afterward out to dinner then go to Sheris slumber party and rehash the days events with all you other girls that would be there. How I wish it could happen.

Rikki

a dream day for crispy

only one day ....... that's just too mean.

As I have said elsewhere, I don't feel the need to dress (outerwear) and pass as a girl. But I'd still love to give it a try, just once (or maybe more if I find I like it).

I'd be up bright and early, smartly dressed (black skirt, white blouse, you know the kind of thing). Shopping at lingerie stores and sportswear outlets (nothing new about that, but this time I would try everything on). Finally to the wedding shop to try the dresses.

Exhausted by lunch time. Street cafe lunch, being admired by all the passers by, especially the ladies.

Down to the beach to sunbathe in my favourite one-piece swimsuit, again in a prominent position to get admiring glances from the ladies.

Late afternoon: dress in a floaty transluscent summer dress that swishes around my bare legs, with just a pair of panties underneath, no bra, the dress stroking against my erect nipples; wander through the park in the sunshine. Incredibly I meet the most beautiful lesbian lady and we walk together, chatting and getting to know each other. She's not put off when I tell her I have a secret in my panties. We hold hands and snuggle together as the chill of evening begins to descend.

We go for an early meal in a bistro and end up at her luxury penthouse apartment where ........

............. thereby hangs another tale
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_G
    Oh yeah that too, but wearing heels of course

I would get an early start on the day for sure. Definitely would have that makeover at the salon. Shopping trip either with the wife or best girlfriends...trying on clothes and looking for the bargains. Then do lunch at a girly type cafe followed by more shopping. Going clubbing in the evening and dancing the night away. The CD slumber party to cap the day sounds delicious...getting in our warm fuzzies, recounting the days events, and, of course, dishin' all the dirt!

Probably not real innovative or original but that would be my day totally en femme.

Love,
    Chrissie

I have no idea

I really have no idea.

I know I would be up early and out the door to do whatever my heart desires. Probably be home very late and have sweet dreams in my favorite gown.

I do know that it would be an expensive day. For only one day, I would not care about what things cost. It would be a day about making memories to last a life time.

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

If i had one day, id shave and wax all over, get hair extension/styled, put on some makeup and get dressed and go shopping. then id pop on my fave outfit, (short skirt high heels etc) and just walk around town feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    That means you'll be spending it with us! SUPER!
    Yes, absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Julie
    Probably bitch like a good un.

Seriously though I would spoil myself rotten and have a girly night out before the clock strikes 12 and everything reverts to as it was.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_G
    Love it Jen!
    Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla