Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd but..... dressing and housework

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

Odd but..... dressing and housework

...when I'm dressed I feel more like doing the housework, today cause I'm doing a late shift I dressed before I needed to go to work. So I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen and changed my bedding. Jobs that I have been putting off while I was in bloke mode for the last couple of days.

I'm quite happy to do housework in bloke mode I just find other 'things' to do before I get to it, yet in girl mode I seem more motivated to do it.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

This is TOO WIERD!

Rachael,
    I had this exact same thought while driving to work this morning!
    Exactly.

I do get more house cleaning done when dressed. Dishes, mopping, laundry, it all gets started sooner when I'm dressed. (They take the same amount of time to do, but I seem to 'get on' them sooner when dressed.)

Ammdi
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

I do almost all of the housework most of the time because my SO has M.D. and hurts herself sometimes. Even pushing the vacuum or lifting a laundry basket is tough for her at times.

So I'll do it in either mode if it needs done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

I always think that I should dress before doing apartment cleaning because if I don't I only do it when it's such a mess that I can't stand it.

Nope...nothing motivates me to do housework except when I run out of clean dishes or clothes.

I did take the garbage out to the curb this evening en femme, mainly because I was already dressed and forgot that tonight is garbage night.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    I did take the garbage out to the curb this evening en femme, mainly because I was already dressed and forgot that tonight is garbage night.
    Tororrow is trash day here and I don't usually take it out until the morning about 1 hour before the pickup. (We have a lot of possums & cats in the neighborhood this time of year that will tip the cans over.)
    When I get dressed in the morning on that day, I usually wear jeans, (I know your jeans rule Karren), or slacks so when I take it out no one really notices me.
    Other than that, I usually never leave the house enfemme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I know exactly what you mean. I change. I like different things. Listen to different music, love to do housework and cook.

Sounds like a split personality in a way. But I guess it is just the girlie me that comes out.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

This is one of the things my wife liked about me when we where dating. I'm A neat freak and she liked that in a guy. Little did she know. Now if she would only let me ware an English Maid uniform while I clean, she wouldn't have to lift a finger.

I agree Joy! I've always wanted to have a maids outfit. I think it would spice it up a bit! I've never minded doing any of the housework, and I love to cook. I'll do it dressed either way, but being enfemme does make it a bit less 'routine'!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I'm just reminded of the Queen song 'I want to break free' with Freddie Mercury doing the vacuuming. I do as much housework en femme as in drab, but then half the time my flatmate is in so it has to be in drab! He wouldn't understand before you girls tell me I should do it en femme anyway!

ODD BUT.............Yes! When I know its a day for cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, etc. I love putting on a sports bra and pink sweats and getting the job done. It just puts me in a different frame of mind. Plumbing, electrical and that kind of work.................never dressed. I have to admit it is very odd.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

NO!!! Matter of fact Hell No!! Lol. When I'm dressed it one thing and one thing only thay pops into my mind... Shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop. Ok that's more than one thing... But housework.... How domestic!! Hehe.

And if I did decide to not go out enfemme I'd rather lay on the couch and eat bonbons while watching....... No not soap operas...... Stargate SG-w reruns!!! Yeah!!! McGiver in space...... Hehe

Ohhh and my wife gets pissed when ever I try to do the housework..... "Don't you have your own work to do??".

Why Yes.... Hey your hogging the Bonbons!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-06-2007 at 10:21 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I enjoy doing more household chores enfemme, makes me feel like a housewife
    But honestly I really do seem to get more done while enfemme.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I'm single so I have to do the housework. I do get a LOT more done when dressed. My usual cleaning outfit is tight leggings, bulky aerobics socks, girl sneakers, a cute tee or longish sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagirl View Post
    I'm single so I have to do the housework. I do get a LOT more done when dressed. My usual cleaning outfit is tight leggings, bulky aerobics socks, girl sneakers, a cute tee or longish sweater.
    What no french maid?
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Hey Girls, I guess I am one of the few people that like to cook and clean in any mode. I enjoy just taking care of our home. But as far as getting more done dressed...YES I do. I know the reason for me, when Im in (yuck) male mode I can run in and out of the house doing things in the yard, my work shop etc. When I'm in (YEAH) female mode I can't go outside, to many family that don't know yet, so I'm stuck inside which gives me more time to get things done. Hopefully one day it will all be equal ! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Interestingly enough, about a month ago I talked to my wife about doing the weekly housework en femme. She's already supportive and she already keeps a pretty clean home ... and I know I should be doing more anyway, but this announcement did two things. First, it made me plan one day a week to get all made up and second, I was relieving her of the chore. Win/win, right? The first week I was only about half dressed (no makeup, accessories and wig) because I ran low on time (want to get it done before she comes home so she doesn't feel she needs to help). The next week I did it in my PJs and robe (general attire as I work from home mainly) again, because I ran low on time. Last week, I cleaned the house in my PJs and robe, once again, because I ran low on time!!! I picked the weekday based on a history of less going on with work that day. Since I made the declaration to do the house cleaning, that particular day seems to be one of the busiest of the week! We've both been laughing about it too, plans don't always work out as we all know. I do feel differently and act somewhat different when dressed or feeling like dressing.

I installed new valves and valve seats in both showers fully dressed a couple of months back including going out front to turn on and off the house water valve while I did the work. Mainly a "guy" job, but it was MUCH more fun to do in heels

Well yes, some days anyway, sometimes the time just goes so fast that I get nothing done (because I have to have my pictures) other times I find myself with time on my hands (what a lot of time) and get something done. Hoovering, doing the kitchen floor, sorting laundry, whatever. I have to do a lot of that anyway as my wife works full time and I don't, at the moment. I do enjoy it more when dressed though.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

My wife does not work anymore, so she and the three cats do the housework, until the monster vacume is used and then the cats go into hiding. LOL When she worked, we did the house cleaning on Saturday and I always helped. Not en fem but did my share, which was usually cleaning the three bathrooms. I would love to do the Donna Reed cleaning bit. Vacuming the living room rug while wearing a pretty dress, high heels, pearl neckless, and earrings.

In the summer time when its warm and I have the house to myself I love doing the housework with just a pair of panties on.
    Valerie.

I feel that way to i do all more cleaning and othe work related stuff when dressed as a girl.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

odd but......

Housework??? Whats that all about? The only way I could do it is if I had a French Maid outfit on and then I don't think I could concentrate enough to get anything accomplished. My wife says I am the worst of both worlds since I like to lounge on my love seat and watch war movies and fox news channel and I also like to act like a woman with the clothes,she says go figure, so I do!!! ha, ha!!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

not just housework...

tidy, fastidious, detailed. Those are the words that apply to Tina. She is a very tidy person and is willing to take the time to do that. This does include housework, but it's really anything. She just loves order, including doing things that "he" really dislikes! The transformation is just incredible. My girlfriend (his wife) is just astounded every time!

But how can this be bad? I'm one of those girls who really does change when dressed. The voice even begins to change as the body movement changes and the attitude changes. It's not that any fundamental beliefs change, but the outward appearance matches the inner self, and the inner self is definitely much more feminine in outlook!

tina

no way not a chance my wife would rather take a beating (not realy)than see me do house work if i'am getting dressed en femme i'am going some where shopping are some thing i like the shop till you drop moto if i'am just hanging out at home it will be flipping channels with the remote are some other prodject are planning another adventure

susie

I'll do the chores in either mode, but my preference is en femme - usually a cami, mini skirt and heels.