Thread: Getting more comfortable

Getting more comfortable

Hi, i have been trying to get this done for ages, but where has the time gone.

i would just like to let you all know that i have made massive inroads to being totally comfortable with my femme side and that i have managed to have a few outings recently and what a wonderful feeling.

Along with two sisters from our support group, i went into the town centre (Glasgow, Scotland) on a Saturday afternoon when it is at its most busiest, and we went shopping for various things.

i must be very lucky as i had absolutly no adverse comments from anybody, we then went to a local CD friendly bar and had a few drinks to finish off my first major outing.

A week later we were at it again, but this time i had to go and see a shop that i had been told about, this was to do with the business that i run, so i had said to my sisters that if they returned to my shop i would catch up with them later and off i went to take care of my errand.

I visited two shops on my own for the first time and never even gave it a thought until i was returning to my shop and then the butterflies started to take over my stomach, but i was only five minutes away so i did not bother that much.

I think it was just the realisation that here i was on a busy Saturday afternoon on my own in full femme mod and boy did i enjoy my self.

I have also told my wife that i have started to go out, although she does not want to come with me she has no problems with me. i have also just recently told my two sons about Jennifer and they have accepted that their dad has a "funny hobby", their reaction completely threw me as i was expecting rejection, but i guess we all go through this feeling at some point.

It so much of a relief just to be open and out that it has taken a lot of stress from my life.

Sorry to go on abit but i had to get it our "HOORAY"

Hi Jen! I'm at uni in Glasgow and just starting to get bolder. I've not been out yet dressed up but I have been shopping for Gina in drab. I shall have to come to this support group but can't make the March one as I'm away. Good for you going out, really gives me confidence to do it soon since you had a good time without any trouble from people!

Great experience, babe. Your wife is truly an angel: how very fortunate you are to have her.

Attagirl!!! Way to go!!! Sounds like the perfect adventure.... And once you get that comfortable then our "hobby" starts getting really fun!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I am thrilled about your families love and support.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    Congrats hon. I remember when I had that same thought. I suddenly realized I was "growing up" a bit. keep it up hon

Barb

sounds like things are going the right direction and you are having fun looks like you will be kicking it up a notch

susie

Smile comfortable

It must be great to be able to go out without giving it a second thought,you sound like it will be like that for you soon.I'm envious.

Thanks Karren but i have a long way to go to be anywhere close to you. i will keep you posted with my outings and hopefully i will figure out how to post pics at some time.

So nice of you to share this with us. Congrats on the swell day you had.

Well Jennifer no stoping you now hun you go girl
    Angie

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    FREEDOM!
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Congrads.......It is a great feeling being out en fem around normal folks. Glad you SO and kids are OK with your activites. Going out with other CDer's not only is fun, but helps make the outing better. Going out by yourslef can be scary. I have been going out since 2005, but even today, when I first go out, it is still a little scary, then after a while, I calm down and eveything is OK. Guess I still worry at first, if someone is going to point at me and scream "It's a Crossdresser", but so far no one has and then I start to relax. LOL

Keep up the great work, wish we had a suport group around here it would be nice, to be able talk one on one with others in RL,
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]