Thread: purge

purge

Hi Gurls

I am going to a military school in san antonio texas, i am going to be there for little over a month. the question is should I purge or should I take some of my cloths with me. Thanks for your help.
    I love being a girl

I say take a few , why not ? , even if you cant wear them there , atleast its nice to know you've got it with , . As far as purging goes I will just say like the Submarine capt. might say , " Emergency blow , fullrise" , good luck have fun !!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

i wouldnt take anything with you, just stash it somewhere where your at right now, believe me, if something were to happen with anyone finding femme things in your stuff, there will be a lot of unwanted questions and then the teasing, harrassment, i mean it is a school afterall but still , why risk it

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'm assuming you can't take everything you own with you to school, right? Since it's only (? or !) a month, stash your things for the month and dress when you get back. Now, IF dressing isn't going to get in the way of what you're going to school for or take away some of your focus and IF it's not going to create problems that would do those, then take what you like. But school has to come first right now.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

At military school, you will have everything open to inspection at all times. Don't take anything with you, but do not purge. Store it away and enjoy it when you get back.

Jodi (US Army Retired)

Aspiring Member
    Juanita, I would say to place it safe and DO NOT take any of your femme clothing with you........find a place to store it, have a friend keep it for you, etc.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I would'nt take them to school. Too dangerous!!!!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita S View Post
    Hi Gurls

I am going to a military school in san antonio texas, i am going to be there for little over a month. the question is should I purge or should I take some of my cloths with me. Thanks for your help.
    I guess there is such a thing as a stupid question. Your involved in a military school, you know what that means, you know the risks, you know the time frame.

Get real.

Silver Member
    Don't take ANYTHING to military school. I assume this is at Lackland AFB. Everything there is open to inspection. You will have NO privacy. Leave the stuff at home but do not throw anything away. It will be there when you get back.

Steph

Whatever you do don't toss anything out you'll only regret it later and have to start buying stuff again. I have done it a few times and hated myself right after. But I wouldn't take anything with you it will be tuff to hide. Good luck.

I am in the USAF reserve and on occasion, I too have to goto some school or another. I just leave all my fem items at home. No need to purge, first it is expensive and second unnessicary.

Don't take things with you and don't purge pit it away one month is not that long
    Angie

Hi, hun. Don't whatever you do take it, and don't whatever you do purge it. Can you leave it safely behind until you return home. Just think - a 100% inspection could be well, you know...............!! Good luck!

Silver Member
    I suspect that if you were to dress enfemme at the school you would get demerits, written up, article 15ed, or captains mast for being out of uniform--you should probably store them in a safe place until school is over.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    I am in the USAF reserve and on occasion, I too have to goto some school or another. I just leave all my fem items at home. No need to purge, first it is expensive and second unnessicary.
    [SIZE="3"]I would have to agree with JoAnn as she is so right on this.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]