Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Checking into a hotel enfemme

I have checked into the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Atlanta as a girl but that required no bravery on my part since it was during SCC and the place was flooded with Tgirls and CDs for that huge Tranny Convention! I also checked out there enfemme, and drove home.

On Saturday night a bunch of us in Atlanta got a limo to haul us around. I decided to get a room so I could drink, ride in the limo then crash at the hotel with no worries of driving home after partying. Anyway checked in as a guy and the clerk seemed kinda interested in me (very cute guy, gay I guessed), a couple hours later I ran down to the lobby enfemme to see if any of the other girls where there...the clerk gave me a huge smile...he busted me no doubt but seemed to like what he saw!

By the way the lobby and bar were packed with str8 regular folk in town for the SEC basketball tourny. Seemed like just about everyone got a kick out of us tgirls when we were meeting in the lobby to gather to jump into the limo.

Late in the night as we had some last drinks in one of the girls rooms a bunch of young GGs came down the hall and joined us. They stayed till their BFs came to get them. The girls loved us...but the guys were very stand-offish. Oh well!

Well, I think I can work out the logistics next time.... Anthea, I pay cash when I shop enfemme.... no paper trail so that my wife doesn't know now darn much i spend on fem clothing..... So if I can borrow my wife's credit card, with her permission, and make the reservations in her name, at a hotel where I'm not know and there are no coworkers staying there... then i should have it licked!!! It's not the checking in that's a problem since I interact enfemme with the public all the time, it's the thought of linking my real name and credit card info to my crossdressing that has me concerned... I don't know... Maybe I'm blowing this out of porportion.... lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Femm proportions...

I think that you have indeed blown the payment problem up tooooo laaarge.
    Who is going to tell who in the card industry that you are CDing with their brand of card. Do they link card use to anything suspicious/subversive/naughty in the States ?
    Happy checking Karren
    ~samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Hotels in UK (but not guest houses) prefer to have a Credit Card up front.

Have you thought about getting an extra card in your SO's name on your account and using that?
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Motel/Hotel check in

Karen, If you are a personal Credit card account holder (account in your name) you can always request a Supplemental card on your account in someone else's name (your fem name). And, now some banks can put your picture right on the card! No need for ID card. You just have to go to the bank to have your picture taken (en-fem) to be put on the card. Hope this helps! Enjoy!!

Great adventures you have loved that story , but if it were me , doing that I'd just go for it , no shame in my game , and you look better than me !!!

cool share !!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've been to the movies and Home Depot... Shopping anywhere is not a problem and I've been in many resturants enfemme... Mass transit should be fun but I always worry about being enclose in something with a bunch of people I don't know and having no easy exit.... But I'll overcome that..

Love Karren.
    [SIZE="3"]Took the train to NYC my first night out, it helped it was Halloween. It was an easy ride there but at 1am riding with returning concert goers was a trip.

Kristen has her own mastercard don't leave home without it. As for hotels I go to Atlantic City alot and checked in once enfem, was a trip for they had comped my male self. One day I will hit a big jackpot and have my picture plastered all over the screens that show the big winners.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]