Thread: Airplane travel reminds me of how much I shop

Airplane travel reminds me of how much I shop

Last week my wife and I took a trip. I was dressed as a guy, but almost entirely in girl's clothes (everything but shoes). As I was sitting on the plane I started thinking about the clothing I was wearing:

Lane Bryant jeans
    Ladies belt from Target
    Barely There panties from Kohls
    Playtex Secrets bra from Leggs Hanes Bali outlet store
    Camisole from Lane Bryant
    Ladies socks from Lane Bryant
    Blouse from Eddie Bauer
    Ladies Sweater from Dillards
    Lipstick from CVS

I thought about some of the things in my suitcase:
    Blouse from Lands End
    Blouse from Dillards
    Slacks from JC Penney
    Slacks from Costco
    Sweater from Macy's
    Nightgown from Gordmans
    Ladies pajamas from Macy's
    Panties from Lane Bryant
    Bra from Lane Bryant
    Shoes from Payless
    Swimsuit bottoms from Lands End

I bought all these things in person (except for the Lands End items) and on separate occasions (I shop A LOT at Lane Bryant). While on our trip I bought another bra at the Leggs Hanes Bali outlet, a skirt at Lane Bryant (tried it on while in guy mode) and a sweater and lace top at Dillards.

I spent our entire trip in guy mode, but dressed entirely in girl's clothes. My wife showed no concern with anything I wore, except for one evening when she pointed out that the girl's slacks I put on didn't look quite right with the "bulge" in front. How embarrassing!

I'm a very masculine looking guy, but I hope to convince my wife to help me learn to do my makeup so that eventually I can go out with a wig and really "come out" as the girl I long to me sometimes.

Veronica

Veronica you go girl
    Angie

Hi, Lane Bryant can become a very nice addiction. I didn't get my platinium card looking in the window. The ladies at our local store, we have 3 in the area, all like to see me come in, alone or with the wife, cuz I spend.....BJ

Losing luggage

I just returned from a trip only to find that my bag didn't make it. The suitcase is loaded with wigs, heels, makeup, blouses and skirts.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...23&postcount=1

Fortunately, they found the bag was shipped to another city and I will have it tomorrow, but it got me thinking about how I would fill out the claim form. That would be an interesting challenge as I still try to be discrete other than you girls.

Tiffany

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CDVeronica2 View Post
    My wife showed no concern with anything I wore, except for one evening when she pointed out that the girl's slacks I put on didn't look quite right with the "bulge" in front. How embarrassing!
    Well she is right dear, I feel the same way when wearing ladies jeans or slacks.

Time to start wearing a light control panty and tucking.

My, you do shop quite a bit! But I bet you have fun. Let's hope that you passed airport security without being patted down. Might be tough to explain the bra. Hope it wasn't an underwire!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Veronica, you simply must get some shoes. Payless has some nice "loafers" that pass quite well. I have two pair and haven't been questioned about them yet.
    As for how much you brought on the trip, I'd say that was quite a bit. It's nice that you cantravel with all of your clothes and not worry about any questions from your wife.
    I guess it was a bit "embarrassing" when she mentioned the fit of your pants. Still, it seems like she's trying to assist you with your "presentation" .
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Interesting post! I never go out in public to pass, but often go out 'undercover' as you have, but not quite to your extent. I wear my white and pink cheerleader runners a lot. I have a couple pairs of "practical' shoes that I have worn to the mall. It occurred to me as my carry-on was going through the scanner, that breast forms would show up, and I was relieved that they didn't want to make sure they weren't plastic explosive! The wig, panites, slacks, blouse, etc just aren't quite as blatant as breast forms. I would be grateful to an SO that would prefer to see you tucked! wow.

When I first came to Dallas in 2005, wife had to stay back until the house sold. I stayed at my sister's house and while there, I started dressing more and more. For about 4 months, I hardly even wore my male clothing. Durn the day, when I did not have an interview, I would get all dressed up in a dress/skirt, heels, makeup, and wig. Other times, I would have on panties, pantyhose, bra, ladies T-shirt, ladies Slacks, and ladies loafers. Some of the slacks did not even have back pockets. My sister and I would go shopping and I would be dressed this way. Even she didn't even notice. LOL When the house sold and wife came here, I had to curtil my dressing and go back into mostly all guy mode.

Veronica, you pretty much describe exactly how my dressing in public has been evolving recently...guy mode in girls clothes!! It seems to be working...although I just gotta have the shoes!!

I wear a size ten pants an skirt almost ready for sz 8 anyhow I have to hide it always no matter what I wear,
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately I need a 13 Wide in ladies shoes, which are very hard to find, even at Payless I have one pair of ladies shoes which aren't too "femme" looking, although my wife says she thinks the heel makes them look like girl's shoes.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    It is amazing to read the list of clothes and still appear in guy mode.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!